PDA

View Full Version : I am in no ****ing mood right now

Sn@keIze
10-17-2010, 04:16 PM
I am in no muther****ing mood right now to post.

i will wait till tommorrow till i cool off or i will get an infraction or ban.

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 04:19 PM
I feel ya.. our D sucked &^%^$$%!!! new era?? same losing team !!! 10 point lead 10 min left?? what a joke!! I told you all i had a bad feeling!! I KNOW THIS TEAM AND I KNEW IT FROM THE 1ST SERIES THEY HAD ON D!!!!!!!!!!!

brish
10-17-2010, 04:33 PM
I feel ya.. our D sucked &^%^$$%!!! new era?? same losing team !!! 10 point lead 10 min left?? what a joke!! I told you all i had a bad feeling!! I KNOW THIS TEAM AND I KNEW IT FROM THE 1ST SERIES THEY HAD ON D!!!!!!!!!!!

lol emo vent post, in an emo vent thread.

Its pretty ironic to create a new thread just to say you will wait until tomorrow to post anything... :sign0087:

figcrostic
10-17-2010, 04:46 PM

Its pretty ironic to create a new thread just to say you will wait until tomorrow to post anything... :sign0087:

:lol::lol::lol:

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 04:52 PM

:beat_DeadHorse: I didnt make thread!! we sucked we blew it..go ahead and blame someone else!!!

nigeriannightmare
10-17-2010, 04:54 PM
:beat_DeadHorse: I didnt make thread!! we sucked we blew it..go ahead and blame someone else!!!

You really need to relax. This site is so that people can vent.

Three7s
10-17-2010, 05:00 PM
Tomorrow, you're gonna tell everyone still trolling the Chiefs and blah blah to shut up and get over it. I highly suggest staying away from anything resembling a keyboard on Sundays.

reded
10-17-2010, 05:01 PM
I think I'm gonna be sick. I feel like kicking the screen outta my TV after that game.

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 05:16 PM
Tomorrow, you're gonna tell everyone still trolling the Chiefs and blah blah to shut up and get over it. I highly suggest staying away from anything resembling a keyboard on Sundays.

no tomorrow i will still tell banwaganeers like you to stop whinning and blaming a stupid ref for a loss!!!!!!!!!

Three7s
10-17-2010, 05:18 PM
no tomorrow i will still tell banwaganeers like you to stop whinning and blaming a stupid ref for a loss!!!!!!!!!
LOL! Now this is funny......

DieHardFan
10-17-2010, 05:19 PM
No that is a Drunk Moron

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 05:30 PM
you guys are rediculas!!! It's plaiun and simple! You are blaming a ref for a call when the guy caught the ball and the penalty didnt count!
We had 60 minutes to win the game and we didnt!! our team needs to get it's crap together, delay of game after a time out??

DieHardFan
10-17-2010, 05:33 PM
you do mean ridiculous and plain right?

Three7s
10-17-2010, 05:34 PM
you guys are rediculas!!! It's plaiun and simple! You are blaming a ref for a call when the guy caught the ball and the penalty didnt count!
We had 60 minutes to win the game and we didnt!! our team needs to get it's crap together, delay of game after a time out??
Go through all of the posts you've made today and tell me you aren't a bandwagoner. Hell, this week!

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 05:40 PM
Go through all of the posts you've made today and tell me you aren't a bandwagoner. Hell, this week!

lmao you of all people calling me a ban waganer?? lmao @ you!!!
I call it as I see it and I am 100% right so there!!!:mooning: :meow:

matthewschiefs
10-17-2010, 05:42 PM

What people are upset about is that a penalty was not called on Houston. If they threw the flag on the right person then that would have backed the texans up and made it harder for them. Instead there WR got away with pushing off the defender who was right with him and COULD of made a play on the ball. We will now never no if he would have been able to stop that pass from being caught or not thats what people are upset about. Did it cost us the game no it didn't I agree but it did hurt us. Flowers was robbed of a chance to make a play that's what he and some of us are upset about.

But here is something to keep in mind for a postive thought. When in the last few years have we even been good enough that a bad call from the ref really mattered? This team is getting better the D had a bad day. That is going to happen in the season. Now all we can do is hope that it was just one bad day and they up there game next week.

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 05:45 PM
What people are upset about is that a penalty was not called on Houston. If they threw the flag on the right person then that would have backed the texans up and made it harder for them. Instead there WR got away with pushing off the defender who was right with him and COULD of made a play on the ball. We will now never no if he would have been able to stop that pass from being caught or not thats what people are upset about. Did it cost us the game no it didn't I agree but it did hurt us. Flowers was robbed of a chance to make a play that's what he and some of us are upset about.

But here is something to keep in mind for a postive thought. When in the last few years have we even been good enough that a bad call from the ref really mattered? This team is getting better the D had a bad day. That is going to happen in the season. Now all we can do is hope that it was just one bad day and they up there game next week.

I get what your sayin bud, but my biggest point is that, the call shouldn't matter cause we gave so much up during the other 60 minutes that it wasnt the calls fault..

matthewschiefs
10-17-2010, 05:49 PM
I get what your sayin bud, but my biggest point is that, the call shouldn't matter cause we gave so much up during the other 60 minutes that it wasnt the calls fault..

I get that and I agree sure when they made that BS call i got mad. But we did have our chances to win that game. We even had the ball with 3 mins left and COULD have ran out the clock. It was NOT that call that made us lose but it did hurt us and that is something that will just stick we me. I would have loved to see what would have happend if the proper call was made. Won't get to but I don't have to like it :lol:

Three7s
10-17-2010, 05:50 PM
The Texans are one of the top offenses in the league, and don't throw any of that Colt bull at me, the Colts offense is a joke compared to the Texans. Great passing game, great running game. This game was going to be 50/50 no matter how you look at it. How do you determine that kind of game? Breaks, did we get them? Hell no.

Trip back in time to the 04 season. Remember on Monday Night when the Chiefs went down to Baltimore and their defense? I bet their fans weren't jumping off the cliff saying their defense was terrible and they suck for losing to the CHIEFS HIGH-POWERED OFFENSE. You see what bandwagoner means now? But I guess I'm still one!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2010, 06:07 PM
lmao you of all people calling me a ban waganer?? lmao @ you!!!
I call it as I see it and I am 100% right so there!!!:mooning: :meow:
Dude you are like a fricken rollercoaster!!!! WOW!!!!

nigeriannightmare
10-17-2010, 07:45 PM
The Texans are one of the top offenses in the league, and don't throw any of that Colt bull at me, the Colts offense is a joke compared to the Texans. Great passing game, great running game. This game was going to be 50/50 no matter how you look at it. How do you determine that kind of game? Breaks, did we get them? Hell no.

Trip back in time to the 04 season. Remember on Monday Night when the Chiefs went down to Baltimore and their defense? I bet their fans weren't jumping off the cliff saying their defense was terrible and they suck for losing to the CHIEFS HIGH-POWERED OFFENSE. You see what bandwagoner means now? But I guess I'm still one!

That's propably the first time I have watched an enitre texans game, that is one damn good offense. They have a lot of weapons.

Ryfo18
10-17-2010, 07:56 PM
That's propably the first time I have watched an enitre texans game, that is one damn good offense. They have a lot of weapons.

I've always been a fan of guys like Schaub and Andre Johnson (as long as they aren't playing us). Andre has always been one of the best WRs and is just now starting to get the recognition in the last 2 years.

nigeriannightmare
10-17-2010, 08:55 PM
I've always been a fan of guys like Schaub and Andre Johnson (as long as they aren't playing us). Andre has always been one of the best WRs and is just now starting to get the recognition in the last 2 years.

That's my qb and wr in fantasy, i sat them as I could not cheer for them this week needless to say my fantasy team lost too.

Fastphilly
10-17-2010, 09:35 PM

For the most part we held their WR's from killing us badly. Their TE was a different story. I kept waiting for Romeo to come up with an answer..He did'nt.

Three7s
10-17-2010, 11:43 PM
For the most part we held their WR's from killing us badly. Their TE was a different story. I kept waiting for Romeo to come up with an answer..He did'nt.
Normally, we would bracket him, but Houston has too many quality receivers. Losing Kendrick Lewis for this game hurt a lot.

Chiefster
10-17-2010, 11:50 PM
Oh, just let the implosion begin and get it over with.

I think the Chiefs are, simply, who they've been for the last year and a half, or so. Because they jumped out to 3-0 start before losing the last two weeks doesn't mean that they were miraculously a different team. They are not contenders. However, I agree this loss is on the defense; anytime your offense scores 31 points you're supposed to win. However, I still think we're, as a team, moving in the right direction, and believe that we'll win more games this year than we did last.

Connie Jo
10-18-2010, 12:10 AM

Exactly! This is the same point I made to someone debating the issue of bad calls related to their making a difference in winning or losing. They said bad calls don't make a difference, best prepared team wins. Well, sounds simple in theory, but realistically that is not always the case. I have been watching NFL & Chiefs games for more or less 40 years. I have seen games where one bad call did indeed cause a loss or win. Officiating can & does control an outcome in some games, and can be a winning & losing factor.

This is especially probable when two teams are matched well in strengths & weakness' on either side of the ball, or both...one bad call can and does make a difference between winning & losing. Had there not been bad calls against the Chiefs today...who's to say we would've lost any way? There is no way to know for sure, regardless of error & bad judgement on the Chiefs part.

Another realistic fact is one bad call can completely change a teams momentum, emotional spirit. A bad call can turn a game in a different direction, therefore affecting the final outcome. One could argue that a team should get past it, not allow a bad call to affect them, but again...people seem to forget, that these men are professional athletes second to being a human being with instinctive emotions. They may be able to contain those emotions on the inside, but they're still feeling them, which can affect their game.

It really isn't a big deal most times, but if one loss or win makes the difference when it comes to making the playoffs, advancing in the playoffs to Super Bowl, winning Super Bowl...then it makes one HUGE difference.

Bad officiating has been a controversial issue in the NFL for as long as I can remember, and is a problem that occurs weekly for every team in the NFL. There are solutions that could reduce, even eliminate bad officiating from NFL games. As well, there has been growing speculation among fans with each season that the NFL is rigged through officiating. The NFL implenting a policy to help reduce bad officiating would also help prevent such speculation. Every off season the NFL implements new rules and by laws, yet they always find excuses for making no attempts to resolve a major issue for years...bad officiating. I have to ask myself...why do they continue to ignore the problem year after year when solutions exist?

The NFL is a corporate business, big business at that. It would be to the NFL's advantage to rig games through officiating...control who makes it to playoffs & Super Bowl. It wouldn't be the first time a corporate giant or professional sport did such for greedy profit. Nor would it be the first time an official as an individual took bribes for personal greed. As a passionate fan, of which the NFL & it's affiliates make their profit off of...I would respectively appreciate the NFL making an effort to reduce the possibility of rigging games through officiating, a ref's personal greed, regardless of whether or not it is occurring.

There...that is my venting on the subject, lol. :D

mejohnm
10-18-2010, 01:27 AM
About bad calls from the refs. This is very true that it can cause a game to go in any direction. I also watch soccer since I am from Germany, and when the ref makes bad calls, it destroys the motivation. I know the defense could have done better in stopping the 35 pts, but a lot of the bad calls were on our defense.

Hayvern
10-18-2010, 01:30 AM
Exactly! This is the same point I made to someone debating the issue of bad calls related to their making a difference in winning or losing. They said bad calls don't make a difference, best prepared team wins. Well, sounds simple in theory, but realistically that is not always the case. I have been watching NFL & Chiefs games for more or less 40 years. I have seen games where one bad call did indeed cause a loss or win. Officiating can & does control an outcome in some games, and can be a winning & losing factor.

This is especially probable when two teams are matched well in strengths & weakness' on either side of the ball, or both...one bad call can and does make a difference between winning & losing. Had there not been bad calls against the Chiefs today...who's to say we would've lost any way? There is no way to know for sure, regardless of error & bad judgement on the Chiefs part.

Another realistic fact is one bad call can completely change a teams momentum, emotional spirit. A bad call can turn a game in a different direction, therefore affecting the final outcome. One could argue that a team should get past it, not allow a bad call to affect them, but again...people seem to forget, that these men are professional athletes second to being a human being with instinctive emotions. They may be able to contain those emotions on the inside, but they're still feeling them, which can affect their game.

It really isn't a big deal most times, but if one loss or win makes the difference when it comes to making the playoffs, advancing in the playoffs to Super Bowl, winning Super Bowl...then it makes one HUGE difference.

Bad officiating has been a controversial issue in the NFL for as long as I can remember, and is a problem that occurs weekly for every team in the NFL. There are solutions that could reduce, even eliminate bad officiating from NFL games. As well, there has been growing speculation among fans with each season that the NFL is rigged through officiating. The NFL implenting a policy to help reduce bad officiating would also help prevent such speculation. Every off season the NFL implements new rules and by laws, yet they always find excuses for making no attempts to resolve a major issue for years...bad officiating. I have to ask myself...why do they continue to ignore the problem year after year when solutions exist?

The NFL is a corporate business, big business at that. It would be to the NFL's advantage to rig games through officiating...control who makes it to playoffs & Super Bowl. It wouldn't be the first time a corporate giant or professional sport did such for greedy profit. Nor would it be the first time an official as an individual took bribes for personal greed. As a passionate fan, of which the NFL & it's affiliates make their profit off of...I would respectively appreciate the NFL making an effort to reduce the possibility of rigging games through officiating, a ref's personal greed, regardless of whether or not it is occurring.

There...that is my venting on the subject, lol. :D

Refs are easy targets, it is easier to blame a bad call than it is to complain about the guys on your team giving it up in the last 9 minutes of the game.

The challenges facing this team are still there, we are much better, but there are guys that still aren't executing. Maybe they thought they had the game in the bag and could relax, or maybe they just got outplayed, but the refs did not cost us this game. We had plenty of chances in the last quarter to stop these guys and we failed to do it. Plain and simple.

captainamerica
10-18-2010, 02:31 AM
Our defense has played their hearts out all year and have done great all year and they have one bad game against arguably the best offense in the NFL and you're already ready to throw them and this entire team and season under the bus because of it? Fans like you make me just about as sick as I felt about the outcome of this game.

Three7s
10-18-2010, 03:18 AM
Refs are easy targets, it is easier to blame a bad call than it is to complain about the guys on your team giving it up in the last 9 minutes of the game.

The challenges facing this team are still there, we are much better, but there are guys that still aren't executing. Maybe they thought they had the game in the bag and could relax, or maybe they just got outplayed, but the refs did not cost us this game. We had plenty of chances in the last quarter to stop these guys and we failed to do it. Plain and simple.
What I saw was a Texans offense that was clicking on all cylinders. It's hard to stop when they're rolling. I think a big part that's overlooked is Donald Washington being in for Kendrick Lewis, since he was injured. He was targeted all day.

Since this is the first bad game the defense has had, I'm willing to give them a break, but another one like this against the Jags and I'll start worrying.