PDA

View Full Version : Get back on the bandwagon

figcrostic
10-18-2010, 07:14 PM
We have the number one running game in the NFL.
Our pass game is getting better every time we play Matt Cassel and D-bowe both had great games.
Our rush defense is still good. We are a very good team,we lost to one of the best teams in the NFL and just barely. I know losses suck but I thought before this seasons the Colts and Texans would blow us out and they didn't we hung in there. Good things are happening so get back on the bandwagon otherwise your seat will be taken.

Chiefster
10-18-2010, 07:19 PM
Meh.

figcrostic
10-18-2010, 07:31 PM
Meh.

What happened to the positive attitude?

Pro_Angler
10-18-2010, 09:32 PM
I still think we need a lot of improvement in our front 3, we got crap for pressure and thats who I peg this loss on.

2010chiefs
10-18-2010, 09:45 PM
True Schaub had all day to throw!

Pro_Angler
10-18-2010, 09:54 PM
Well jags this week at home, they are looking like crap right now against ten. and they will have a short week.

Three7s
10-18-2010, 11:37 PM
He's probably a little bit afraid that we overestimated the defense. It's in my mind, but for now, I'm chalking it up to us facing the best offense in football. If we have this kind of performance against a terrible team like the Jags.......yeah.

Chiefster
10-20-2010, 12:48 AM

...Guess I'm a little tired of the "Bandwagon" threads. Most here don't have to get back on because we never got off.

Hayvern
10-20-2010, 01:21 AM
...Guess I'm a little tired of the "Bandwagon" threads. Most here don't have to get back on because we never got off.

I like a man that says so much with so little!
:sign0178:

honda522
10-20-2010, 10:45 AM
True Schaub had all day to throw!
Easy to protect Schaub when Hali is getting held all day long.

Lazeye
10-20-2010, 11:32 AM
We have the number one running game in the NFL.
Our pass game is getting better every time we play Matt Cassel and D-bowe both had great games.
Our rush defense is still good. We are a very good team,we lost to one of the best teams in the NFL and just barely. I know losses suck but I thought before this seasons the Colts and Texans would blow us out and they didn't we hung in there. Good things are happening so get back on the bandwagon otherwise your seat will be taken.
What is a band wagon? My dad said I came out at birth screaming GO CHIEFS! Sorry I am a TRUE fan, bandwagons are for posers. I dont think imo there should be a bandwagon thread in this site. This is where true die hard chiefs fans gather!

Three7s
10-20-2010, 01:32 PM
Guys, I think you are taking what he's saying a bit out of context. This goes for every person that has posted in this thread saying they're a true fan.

No one is doubting anyone's fandom, at least they shouldn't be. I think what figcrostic meant was that the Chiefs are for real and that it's truly time to start believing in this team.

I know some will be like "But I always believed in my team!", then I say over the last 3 years, did you honestly expect this team to do anything? That's what I mean by believing.

GarH
10-20-2010, 02:00 PM
I've been a Chiefs fan for 47 years. Does that make me a bandwagon fan? I mean I wasn't a fan until they moved to KC.

Hayvern
10-20-2010, 02:49 PM
I've been a Chiefs fan for 47 years. Does that make me a bandwagon fan? I mean I wasn't a fan until they moved to KC.

Not really, but it does make you an old fart!

Lazeye
10-20-2010, 03:21 PM
Not sure I haev ever heard the term band wagon used in such a way before. If he is using it in a different form than what most believe it to mean then yes I misunderstood him. maybe that is why so many people are saying the same as me because the term is not meant to be used in such a fashion.

Hayvern
10-20-2010, 06:45 PM
Not sure I haev ever heard the term band wagon used in such a way before. If he is using it in a different form than what most believe it to mean then yes I misunderstood him. maybe that is why so many people are saying the same as me because the term is not meant to be used in such a fashion.

Yeah, I have to agree with you. The standard usage for the term bandwagon is a copycat, or someone who is getting on the side of a particular subject in order to garner favor.

The idea of getting on the bandwagon is one of following the rest of the crowd. BY definition, anyone on this site is a bandwagoner at some level.

And remember, I am designated driver of this particular wagon!

Chiefster
10-20-2010, 06:56 PM
I like a man that says so much with so little!
:sign0178:

:bananen_smilies046:

GarH
10-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Not really, but it does make you an old fart!
That too. LOL

figcrostic
10-20-2010, 10:12 PM

It's all in jest. I don't think anyone is on here is a bandwagon fan but when I made this thread everyone was dogging on the Chiefs. I don't think the Chiefs have ever been a bandwagon team we get a lot of hate for no reason even when we went 9-0.

figcrostic
10-20-2010, 10:13 PM
Guys, I think you are taking what he's saying a bit out of context. This goes for every person that has posted in this thread saying they're a true fan.

No one is doubting anyone's fandom, at least they shouldn't be. I think what figcrostic meant was that the Chiefs are for real and that it's truly time to start believing in this team.

I know some will be like "But I always believed in my team!", then I say over the last 3 years, did you honestly expect this team to do anything? That's what I mean by believing.

This

p.s. Thanks for the help

Chiefster
10-20-2010, 10:18 PM
It's all in jest. I don't think anyone is on here is a bandwagon fan but when I made this thread everyone was dogging on the Chiefs. I don't think the Chiefs have ever been a bandwagon team we get a lot of hate for no reason even when we went 9-0.

Understood. :meow: :D