PDA

View Full Version : Jags.......

SIC J
10-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Looked HORRIBLE tonight once again. There is no reason what-so-ever that the Chiefs should lose to them next week. If Trent Edwards is their starting QB, it should make getting the win 100 times easier!!!

AkChief49
10-19-2010, 12:28 AM
Here kitty,kitty,kitty.....

Three7s
10-19-2010, 12:31 AM
Yep, it's official. If the Chiefs lose to THAT team, I'm jumping off the cliff.

:lol:

toyotapower
10-19-2010, 01:01 AM
Let's not overlook them. We should win this game, but lets not forget they have beaten the colts this year.

Three7s
10-19-2010, 01:14 AM
Let's not overlook them. We should win this game, but lets not forget they have beaten the colts this year.
The Colts fumbled it like 5 times. As long as the Chiefs play smart football and take away MJD, we should have this.

matthewschiefs
10-19-2010, 01:16 AM
Next week game is simple stop MJD and the Chiefs should win big. There passing game is weak and we have to make them beat us with that. Something I don't think they can do.

Fastphilly
10-19-2010, 01:47 AM
The Donks too..But I'm with a couple other posters, if we can't beat this Jags team on our home field next week I'm taking the long walk of a short pier.:banghead:

SalinaChiefsFan
10-19-2010, 01:57 AM
Well then.

There is only one solution to this problem.

New Arrowhead must become as loud as Old Arrowhead.

I wish I could be there

brdempsey69
10-19-2010, 02:28 AM
Don't underestimate the Jaguars. The Titans have always had the Jags number, so it isn't surprising what happened tonight. The Chiefs have always had trouble with the Jags.

AussieChiefsFan
10-19-2010, 03:27 AM
Here kitty,kitty,kitty.....

Yep, it's official. If the Chiefs lose to THAT team, I'm jumping off the cliff.

:lol:
:lol: :lol:

bigpoppachief
10-19-2010, 02:24 PM
Yeah and they did a decent job on Johnson until he broke that long run at the end so we are going to have to unleash out

SIC J
10-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Yeah and they did a decent job on Johnson until he broke that long run at the end so we are going to have to unleash out

A couple teams have. Its cuz thats everyone is stacking the line and making the Titans beat them by the pass. Thats what the Chiefs are gonna have to do. But at the same time, I think the Chiefs run game is much better than the Titans.

melted ice
10-19-2010, 06:00 PM
Short week, injured quarterback and taking a beating at home on national television all seem to portend a Chiefs victory. The problem, of course is how the Chiefs respond to their miserable defeat?

buffman316
10-19-2010, 06:19 PM
Mark it down, stamp it, paint it on the wall:
CHIEFS 4-2 after this Sunday.
There is simply no question.
:bash: :bash: This will be a beat DOWN!

SIC J
10-19-2010, 06:40 PM
Mark it down, stamp it, paint it on the wall:
CHIEFS 4-2 after this Sunday.
There is simply no question.
:bash: :bash: This will be a beat DOWN!

Then Bills in KC. Should be 5-2 very soon!!!

matthewschiefs
10-19-2010, 06:46 PM

The bills game is a MUST win weather we win or lose this Sunday. If we lose to the Bills that will be a clear sign that this team is not ready to go to the playoffs.

Eydugstr
10-20-2010, 01:09 AM
Don't underestimate the Jaguars. The Titans have always had the Jags number, so it isn't surprising what happened tonight. The Chiefs have always had trouble with the Jags.

My thoughts exactly. For whatever reasons, we haven't had a great track record against Jacksonville.

Stumplifter
10-20-2010, 01:11 AM
Is there any type of 'Chiefscrowd' gathering before the game?

This is our annual Arrowhead trip.

pbatrucker
10-20-2010, 09:20 AM
The bills game is a MUST win weather we win or lose this Sunday. If we lose to the Bills that will be a clear sign that this team is not ready to go to the playoffs.

Jacksonville is a very important game for us to win. Oakland and Denver play each other and San Diego travels to New England. We could pick up another game on two of the teams in our division.

SIC J
10-20-2010, 12:48 PM
Jacksonville is a very important game for us to win. Oakland and Denver play each other and San Diego travels to New England. We could pick up another game on two of the teams in our division.

The Chargers play at home against the Pats.

buffman316
10-20-2010, 02:12 PM

You are right. Mark down wins for both of those games!

chiefnut
10-20-2010, 03:17 PM
This could be a turning point for us, that start of a winning streak and a solid hold on first place...or that old downhill slide we've seen before. I vote for the WINNING STREAK!!!!

SIC J
10-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Gerrard is most likely out for the Jags and there's a good chance Edwards will be too.

That being said, if Bouman, who just signed with the Jags is their starting QB, there is no way in hell the Chiefs should lose to the Jags.

AkChief49
10-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Gerrard is most likely out for the Jags and there's a good chance Edwards will be too.

That being said, if Bouman, who just signed with the Jags is their starting QB, there is no way in hell the Chiefs should lose to the Jags.
Del Rio will be fighting for is HCing life! We should win I agree, but I hope we do not take them lightly and pound the ball down their throats. We are 2-6 lifetime against the Jags.