PDA

View Full Version : To the Chiefs Crowd!

tornadospotter
10-19-2010, 10:46 PM
I need from my Chiefs Crowd family, your prayers, just pray for my family, and me.

Chiefster
10-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Will do my friend!

stricken721
10-19-2010, 10:55 PM
You and your family are in my prayers, TS.

GlennBree
10-20-2010, 09:33 AM
TS~ I will pray for you and your family. May God lift you and your family up during this time.

AkChief49
10-20-2010, 10:30 AM
consider it done.

Hayvern
10-20-2010, 06:48 PM
I need from my Chiefs Crowd family, your prayers, just pray for my family, and me.

As always ask and ye shall receive, we will pray for you and yours.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you as well.

Chiefster
10-20-2010, 06:53 PM

...Absolutely THIS!

Sn@keIze
10-21-2010, 04:17 AM
Sure thing buddy

Chiefster
10-23-2010, 12:47 AM
...Should have stickied this thread a long time ago. Sorry TS; I wasn't thinking.

YZILLA
10-23-2010, 12:10 PM
Sorry I have been missing lately,you are definately in my prayers bro , you have always been there when I needed prayers ! God be with you at your time of need my friend !

tornadospotter
10-24-2010, 12:51 AM
To all of my Chiefs Crowd Friends. Thank you, for your prayers and support. I love you all for it.
No it is not a medical, or loss of a family member, it is just simply a need for prayer. Just pray that Tornadospotter overcomes his problems, and gets back to making a life for family in a positive way.

Chiefster
10-24-2010, 02:34 AM
To all of my Chiefs Crowd Friends. Thank you, for your prayers and support. I love you all for it.
No it is not a medical, or loss of a family member, it is just simply a need for prayer. Just pray that Tornadospotter overcomes his problems, and gets back to making a life for family in a positive way.

Sure thing buddy; keep us posted.

Connie Jo
10-27-2010, 10:50 AM

I keep my family & friends in my prayers daily, but will sure say special ones for you & your family TS!! Ditto what Vern said too...will help in any way possible! ♥

Connie Jo
10-27-2010, 11:10 AM

Prayer is powerful TS and God can make paths straight that the world makes crooked. I know you're worried about winter coming, heating costs, & so on. I know it's easier said than done, but taking one day at a time believing God will watchover us providing what we need, when we need it...helps me to survive. God knows our needs, and he's never let me down when I've done my part standing firm in faith. I have faith he'll watchover you & your family too. :)

Always remember TS...your very presence in your family's life daily, the love and emotional support you provide for your family, is the greatest blessing of all with positively providing for your family. Trust in God, the rest will fall in to place one day at a time. :)