PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Game Prediction over Jaguars

ArmchairReport
10-22-2010, 11:36 PM
The season this year is full of underdog teams capturing glory. It may be a sign that the dominance of some teams are over. Last week it didn’t look to good for the predictions until the second half of the day. We ended up going 9-5 for a second week in a row. This weeks motto will be too close to call. Many of these games should be close. We’ll make the calls anyway.

Paraphrasing, Peter King says that we may be seeing the Chiefs turning into a dominant team.

The Kansas City Chiefs (3-2) are hosting the Jacksonville Jaguars (3-3). The Chiefs are still trying to prove to the league they are better than everyone’s predictions. With the losing streak of 2 games they need this win and a home record of 2-0 is a good place to come back to. The Jaguars are also coming of a lose.

Jacksonville Jaguars 20 Kansas City Chiefs 27

Every week we use our program to predict the weeks games at Armchair Report (www.armchairreport.com)

We do this for fun and its a free blog.

ArmchairReport
10-22-2010, 11:39 PM
I also have the plays breakdown for the Chiefs at: Kansas City Chiefs | Armchair Report (www.armchairreport.com/afc/afc-west/kansas-city-chiefs/)

MDChiefs!
10-23-2010, 02:12 PM
If I didnt know any better, I would think that this is well disguised spam...

Three7s
10-23-2010, 07:51 PM
It is, but least they aren't posting completely irrelevant topics......

On that note, I'll be shocked if the Jags even get 10 points......

Coach
10-23-2010, 08:06 PM
If I didnt know any better, I would think that this is well disguised spam...

Yeah, he is trying to find followers for his site. However, he asked permission before posting his stories. I gave him consent to post the stories along with a link back to his site as long as the stories are Chiefs related.

ArmchairReport
10-23-2010, 11:22 PM
Our main goal is to provide content for our favorite teams. We only concentrate on five football teams. The Chiefs are one of them.

Inadvertently because we keep track of every play in the NFL we do have statistics for every team but we only write about the Kansas City Chiefs and NFC North teams. We may write about more teams but one rule is that our writers have to be an actual fan of the team. It makes for a more dedicated writer.

We do appreciate the forum here. Also if you have something that you want us to research, let us know. We will do our best to find the info.

Respectfully
E. Hartman
Armchair Report (www.ArmchairReport.com)

Chiefster
10-24-2010, 02:46 AM
Our main goal is to provide content for our favorite teams. We only concentrate on five football teams. The Chiefs are one of them.

Inadvertently because we keep track of every play in the NFL we do have statistics for every team but we only write about the Kansas City Chiefs and NFC North teams. We may write about more teams but one rule is that our writers have to be an actual fan of the team. It makes for a more dedicated writer.

We do appreciate the forum here. Also if you have something that you want us to research, let us know. We will do our best to find the info.

Respectfully
E. Hartman
Armchair Report (http://www.ArmchairReport.com)

You're a class act! :D

Lazeye
10-24-2010, 03:17 AM
Jags 10
Chiefs 34

Canada
10-24-2010, 06:57 AM
I got 31-3 Chiefs. Its gonna win me a Dexter McClister autographed football.If you add him on as$book he has contests all the time for stuff. You have to predict scores of games, total yards he gets etc. Anyways...31-3 GO CHIEFS!!!

stricken721
10-24-2010, 12:55 PM
I got 31-3 Chiefs. Its gonna win me a Dexter McClister autographed football.If you add him on as he has contests all the time for stuff. You have to predict scores of games, total yards he gets etc. Anyways...31-3 GO CHIEFS!!!

I said 28-13 I'm gonna win that football. :meow: