PDA

View Full Version : I just talked to Canada.

m0ef0e
09-21-2007, 03:44 PM
He just called me a few minutes ago. He made it in town safely and we are going to kick it tonight and drink some beers. :bananen_smilies046: So far, it looks like we are going to probably start the night at Sidepockets on Noland road. This may change, however. If anybody's in the area and is free tonight, shoot me a pm and I will keep you updated as to what is going on. I get off work at 7 so things will be kicking off (for me anyway) shortly after that.

sling58
09-21-2007, 04:53 PM
He just called me a few minutes ago. He made it in town safely and we are going to kick it tonight and drink some beers. :bananen_smilies046: So far, it looks like we are going to probably start the night at Sidepockets on Noland road. This may change, however. If anybody's in the area and is free tonight, shoot me a pm and I will keep you updated as to what is going on. I get off work at 7 so things will be kicking off (for me anyway) shortly after that.

Both you and Canada need to drink a beer or 4 for me since I can't be there.

Chiefster
09-21-2007, 04:56 PM

OUTSTANDING!

You boys be safe and have a good time; drink a diet coke for me! :)

m0ef0e
09-21-2007, 05:20 PM
Both you and Canada need to drink a beer or 4 for me since I can't be there.

We will drink several for you, bro! :bananen_smilies046: :toast2: :drunkhb:

m0ef0e
09-21-2007, 05:22 PM
OUTSTANDING!

Eww... Diet Coke. I will definately have to get some Captain Morgan in that to make it tolerable but I'll do it. :D :bananen_smilies046:

sling58
09-21-2007, 05:45 PM
Eww... Diet Coke. I will definately have to get some Captain Morgan in that to make it tolerable but I'll do it. :D :bananen_smilies046:
Atleast he only asked you to drink one!

m0ef0e
09-21-2007, 05:58 PM

True. And I am more than happy to do it for a quality individual the likes of Chiefster. Here here! :bananen_smilies046:

SoCalChiefsChick
09-21-2007, 06:15 PM

A fellow Captain Drinker!!! YES! So, how far from Arrowhead Stadium is Sidepockets? We'll be there for the game Thanksgiving weekend... we always seem to stumble into great bars when we go to MO... but a recommendation is a plus!

PS.... Do you know what the Dim Bulbs out here in Cali call a Captain Morgan & Diet Coke???......

A Skinny Pirate! (**rolling eyes)

hermhater
09-21-2007, 06:23 PM
A fellow Captain Drinker!!! YES! So, how far from Arrowhead Stadium is Sidepockets? We'll be there for the game Thanksgiving weekend... we always seem to stumble into great bars when we go to MO... but a recommendation is a plus!

PS.... Do you know what the Dim Bulbs out here in Cali call a Captain Morgan & Diet Coke???......

So we're drinking more than beer tonight, eh?

Will have to pace myself, If I'm going up against you guys!

hehehe

m0ef0e
09-21-2007, 06:27 PM

Sidepockets is on Noland road about 5 minutes east of the stadiums down I-70 and about a mile or so south of the interstate on Noland.

m0ef0e
09-21-2007, 06:28 PM

hehehe

I think I am going to hurt tomorrow. :drunkhb:

anaeelbackwards
09-21-2007, 06:53 PM
:toast2: man drink a few for me guys!!!

u guys should totally hit up saddle ranch. :)
a bunch of the crew will be down there!

2 MORE DAYS!

m0ef0e
09-21-2007, 06:56 PM
K, guys I'm outta here for now. My bro's gonna close up my shop for me tonight so I can get outta here a little early. LET THE FESTIVITES BEGIN! :yahoo: :drunkhb: :toast2: :bananen_smilies046:

chief31
09-21-2007, 06:57 PM
K, guys I'm outta here for now. My bro's gonna close up my shop for me tonight so I can get outta here a little early. LET THE FESTIVITES BEGIN! :yahoo: :drunkhb: :toast2: :bananen_smilies046:
Have a great time and realize how jealous I am.

hermhater
09-21-2007, 06:58 PM

If you want me to I will drink until I forget your sorrow.

Would that help?

m0ef0e
09-21-2007, 07:02 PM

Thanks. Your suffering shall be remembered... At least until I get past a 12 pack or so.... After that, nothing's guaranteed! :lol:

DrunkHillbilly
09-21-2007, 08:17 PM

I 2nd this!!!! Have fun boys!!!

Canada
09-21-2007, 11:42 PM
OUTSTANDING!

Over my dead body!! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
09-21-2007, 11:43 PM

hehehe

Eh!! U love Canada!!

Coach
09-21-2007, 11:45 PM
Take some pictures!

stlchief
09-22-2007, 12:34 AM
Sidepockets on Noland! Ahhh, to be home again... Hermhater, I'm a Chrisman Bear (class to remain numberless). Whatever you do, don't take Canada to EC. Let Independence represent with some respect....

m0ef0e
09-22-2007, 12:38 AM
Sidepockets on Noland! Ahhh, to be home again... Hermhater, I'm a Chrisman Bear (class to remain numberless). Whatever you do, don't take Canada to EC. Let Independence represent with some respect....

Jump on I-70 dude. Lets party. We will meet you halfway if you want.

Chiefster
09-22-2007, 03:11 AM

It is an acquired taste.

I will not ask anyone to do anything that I myself am not willing to do myself. :bananen_smilies046:

True. And I am more than happy to do it for a quality individual the likes of Chiefster. Here here! :bananen_smilies046:

I am honored! :D

hermhater
09-22-2007, 06:41 PM
Take some pictures!

m0ef0e has pictures. Didn't he post them yet?

m0ef0e
09-22-2007, 06:44 PM
m0ef0e has pictures. Didn't he post them yet?

Working on it now.

stlchief
09-22-2007, 11:01 PM
Jump on I-70 dude. Lets party. We will meet you halfway if you want.

Next time I get KC way....

Besides - why would you want to head East when you can hang out in INDEPMO?!?!

m0ef0e
09-24-2007, 06:33 PM
Next time I get KC way....

Besides - why would you want to head East when you can hang out in INDEPMO?!?!

:D Anytime you come out this way send me a pm. I'm always glad to meet more crowd members to throw back a few cold ones with!

Canada
09-24-2007, 07:52 PM
I nominate Moefoe as the Chiefs Crowd Ambassador for anyone going to Arrowhead!!

hermhater
09-24-2007, 08:06 PM
I nominate Moefoe as the Chiefs Crowd Ambassador for anyone going to Arrowhead!!

I second the nomination!

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 01:54 AM

I second the nomination!

All in favor say: "I"

All opposed say: "No"

The "I's" have it!

...Motion carries! Now on to the next order of business...

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 02:52 AM
All in favor say: "Aye"

The "Aye's" have it!

I believe the next step is for one of the mods to add said title to his sig?!

Canada
09-25-2007, 02:54 AM

The "I's" have it!

Can I be the foreign Ambassador to Arrowhead Affairs??

hermhater
09-25-2007, 03:01 AM

Second the motion.

m0ebr0
09-25-2007, 01:44 PM

Both ambassadors sounds good to me.:sign0098:

luv
09-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Some ambassadors. I show up to a tailgate expecting to meet you guys, and I get stuck with YZILLA. :p

Chiefster
09-26-2007, 12:08 AM

Second the motion.

The "I's" have it!

****Pushing the "Play" button.****

m0ef0e
09-26-2007, 01:19 AM
[quote=luv;26438]Some ambassadors. I show up to a tailgate expecting to meet you guys, and I get stuck with YZILLA. [/qu:pote]

Sorry, luv. We hiked forever from L to G and searched til it was time to go into the game.

Chiefster
09-26-2007, 01:41 AM
[quote=luv;26438]Some ambassadors. I show up to a tailgate expecting to meet you guys, and I get stuck with YZILLA. [/qu:pote]

Sorry, luv. We hiked forever from L to G and searched til it was time to go into the game.

Shoulda looked for the girl getting maximum exposer. :lol:

m0ef0e
09-26-2007, 01:44 AM
[quote=m0ef0e;26736]

Shoulda looked for the girl getting maximum exposer. :lol:

I saw a few! :funnypost:

Chiefster
09-26-2007, 02:01 AM
I believe the next step is for one of the mods to add said title to his sig?!

You sir are correct.

Chiefster
09-26-2007, 02:05 AM
I saw a few! :funnypost:

Ah yes, the demographic keeping sun block and tan lotion in business.

Canada
09-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Every time i saw a girl in viqueens jersey I walked up and said "Hey baby, what do we have to do to get that shirt off you!!"

Chiefster
09-26-2007, 02:49 PM
Every time i saw a girl in viqueens jersey I walked up and said "Hey baby, what do we have to do to get that shirt off you!!"

ok, so?.....Replies man, replies; what was their responses?

Did ya get any takers? :D

anaeelbackwards
09-26-2007, 03:48 PM
ok, so?.....Replies man, replies; what was their responses?

Did ya get any takers? :D

HAHAHAHA, i wanna know too!@
:bananen_smilies046::drunkhb::toast2:

Canada
09-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Some giggled and took some pics with me...some said things I can not repeat on the site for fear i will be banned!!

rbedgood
09-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Some giggled and took some pics with me...some said things I can not repeat on the site for fear i will be banned!!

Sounds like Ron White's "Ten Days in LA"...The girl with the bikini made out of seashells. can't find it on You Tube...

Chiefster
09-27-2007, 12:18 AM
Sounds like Ron White's "Ten Days in LA"...The girl with the bikini made out of seashells. can't find it on You Tube...

I found out that they have bathing suits made out of sea shells, and if you pick up a girl wearing a bathing suit made out of sea shells and hold 'em up to your ear...you can hear 'em scream. :D
(Or something to that effect)

hermhater
09-27-2007, 12:25 AM
I found out that they have bathing suits made out of sea shells, and if you pick up a girl wearing a bathing suit made out of sea shells and hold 'em up to your ear...you can hear 'em scream. :D
(Or something to that effect)

Why would you hold her to your ear?

Don't you get enough yapping from the old lady already?

:lol:

Chiefster
09-27-2007, 02:28 AM
Why would you hold her to your ear?

Don't you get enough yapping from the old lady already?

:lol:

:lol::lol:

...I wouldn't; it was a near quote from a Ron White routine.