Vs Oakland WIN
Vs Kansas City LOSS
Vs San Francisco WIN
@ Cincinnati WIN
@ Denver WIN

SEASON RECORD: 7-9

Chiefs:
Vs Buffalo LOSS
(After the Bills put up 500+ yards against the Ravens defense and us allowing ANY passing offense to do whatever they want, I just see an upset just waiting to happen)
@ Oakland WIN
(Chiefs come out pissed after the previous week)
@ Denver WIN
(I thank God every night for Al Davis and Josh McDaniel)
Vs Arizona WIN
@ Seattle WIN
Vs Denver WIN
@ San Diego WIN
@ St. Louis WIN
Vs Tennessee LOSS
Vs Oakland WIN

Season Record 12-4 (There's no way they end this good. :lol: )

Broncos:
@ San Francisco LOSS
Vs Kansas City LOSS
@ San Diego LOSS
Vs St. Louis LOSS
@ Arizona WIN
@ Kansas City LOSS
@ Oakland LOSS
Vs Houston LOSS
Vs San Diego LOSS

Season Record 3-13 (There's no way they end this bad. :lol: )

Raiders:
Vs Seattle WIN
Vs Kansas City LOSS
@ Pittsburgh LOSS
Vs Miami LOSS
@ San Diego LOSS
@ Jacksonville LOSS
Vs Denver WIN
Vs Indianapolis LOSS
@ Kansas City LOSS

Season Record: 5-11 (There's no way they end this bad. :lol: )

Estimated End of Season Standings:

Chiefs 12-4
Charger 7-9
Raiders 5-11
Broncos 3-13

I looked at each game individually and predicted the winner/loser... I just can't believe the end results. I expect the Chiefs and Chargers to be closer together with Oakland about a game behind the Chargers at the end of the season. I fully expect the Broncos in last place, but not at 3-13... I expect them to be closer to 6 games won. I don't like my end result, but I like the individual game predictions even though I put "LOSS" on a few coin flip games for a few teams... soooooo, guess we'll see.

Sick Dog
10-24-2010, 10:02 PM
There not losing to the Bills at home come on:whipping1:

texaschief
10-24-2010, 10:03 PM
Yeah, Canada is gonna be pissed... :lol:

Canada
10-24-2010, 10:12 PM

You just lost any credibility you had in this post. :mancard:

tornadospotter
10-24-2010, 10:19 PM
Pissed, he will bring a Canadian Storm of epic proportions! I can spot that now!:D
I think we may, I hope not because I believe, or may not lose one game at Arrowhead, but I do not think it will be the bills, I am a little worried about the faders, the stomping on the donks, they may actually believe they are good now. :sign0135: :raisux::densux: and the dolts are sparkless! The AFC West is back to the way it belongs. :chiefs:

Hayvern
10-25-2010, 12:02 AM
Pissed, he will bring a Canadian Storm of epic proportions! I can spot that now!:D
I think we may, I hope not because I believe, or may not lose one game at Arrowhead, but I do not think it will be the bills, I am a little worried about the faders, the stomping on the donks, they may actually believe they are good now. :sign0135: :raisux::densux: and the dolts are sparkless! The AFC West is back to the way it belongs. :chiefs:

I am more worried about losses to the Cardinals and the Rams than I am of losses to the Bills. I also do not believe we will beat the Chargers at home.

I am also very concerned about the flying sea rats as well. I still remember Demon Branch, I think he will bring his evil spawn from hell with him to the game.!!!

:lol:

whatwasthat?
10-25-2010, 12:04 AM
i dont think there is any way we can lose to the bills at home...not after the performances weve been having....with that said, i dont think we sweep the division either

Ryfo18
10-25-2010, 12:22 AM
I am more worried about losses to the Cardinals and the Rams than I am of losses to the Bills. I also do not believe we will beat the Chargers at home.

I am also very concerned about the flying sea rats as well. I still remember Demon Branch, I think he will bring his evil spawn from hell with him to the game.!!!

:lol:

If the Chiefs lose to the Bills at home, I'm going to be crushed, and might have to call in sick to work on Monday.

I'm worried about the Seahawks as well. Tough to play in that dome. Deion Branch is on the Pats now though.

Three7s
10-25-2010, 12:36 AM
I"m not worried about the Cards, Bills, or whoever, but I'm VERY worried about the Seahawks. They're looking pretty good.....

Canada
10-25-2010, 12:38 AM
If the Chiefs lose to the Bills at home, I'm going to be crushed, and might have to call in sick to work on Monday.

I'm worried about the Seahawks as well. Tough to play in that dome. Deion Branch is on the Pats now though.

Seattle plays outdoors. :sign0104:

SIC J
10-25-2010, 01:21 AM
Seahawks, Rams, and Chargers are all tough at their home fields.

Cards are playing good right now. The Titans are as well.

I see the Chiefs finishing at least 10-6. That should also be good enough to win the division.

AussieChiefsFan
10-25-2010, 05:16 AM
Current standings:
Chiefs 4-2
Raiders 3-4
Broncos 2-5
Chargers 2-5

Remaining Schedules

Chargers:
Vs Titans LOSS
@ Texans LOSS
BYE
Vs Denver WIN
@ Colts LOSS
Vs Oakland WIN
Vs Kansas City LOSS
Vs San Francisco WIN
@ Cincinnati WIN
@ Denver WIN

SEASON RECORD: 7-9

Chiefs:
Vs Buffalo LOSS
(After the Bills put up 500+ yards against the Ravens defense and us allowing ANY passing offense to do whatever they want, I just see an upset just waiting to happen)
@ Oakland WIN
(Chiefs come out pissed after the previous week)
@ Denver WIN
(I thank God every night for Al Davis and Josh McDaniel)
Vs Arizona WIN
@ Seattle WIN
Vs Denver WIN
@ San Diego WIN
@ St. Louis WIN
Vs Tennessee LOSS
Vs Oakland WIN

Season Record 12-4 (There's no way they end this good. :lol: )

Broncos:
@ San Francisco LOSS
Vs Kansas City LOSS
@ San Diego LOSS
Vs St. Louis LOSS
@ Arizona WIN
@ Kansas City LOSS
@ Oakland LOSS
Vs Houston LOSS
Vs San Diego LOSS

Season Record 3-13 (There's no way they end this bad. :lol: )

Raiders:
Vs Seattle WIN
Vs Kansas City LOSS
@ Pittsburgh LOSS
Vs Miami LOSS
@ San Diego LOSS
@ Jacksonville LOSS
Vs Denver WIN
Vs Indianapolis LOSS
@ Kansas City LOSS

Season Record: 5-11 (There's no way they end this bad. :lol: )

Estimated End of Season Standings:

Chiefs 12-4
Charger 7-9
Raiders 5-11
Broncos 3-13

I looked at each game individually and predicted the winner/loser... I just can't believe the end results. I expect the Chiefs and Chargers to be closer together with Oakland about a game behind the Chargers at the end of the season. I fully expect the Broncos in last place, but not at 3-13... I expect them to be closer to 6 games won. I don't like my end result, but I like the individual game predictions even though I put "LOSS" on a few coin flip games for a few teams... soooooo, guess we'll see.
12-4 looks good to me :D:chiefs:

stricken721
10-25-2010, 09:06 AM
I still think 11-5. But I'll take anything that gets us into the playoffs.

figcrostic
10-25-2010, 09:33 AM
There not losing to the Bills at home come on:whipping1:

Agree and I think the Raiders are our biggest rival not the Chargers.

nigeriannightmare
10-25-2010, 09:35 AM
Agree and I think the Raiders are our biggest rival not the Chargers.

The chargers are at the top of the league in total team offense and total team defense, how they are 2-5 is mind blowing.

figcrostic
10-25-2010, 10:03 AM
The chargers are at the top of the league in total team offense and total team defense, how they are 2-5 is mind blowing.

The Chargers certainly blow more then minds with their performance.:D

Canada
10-25-2010, 10:13 AM
The Chargers certainly blow more then minds with their performance.:D:lol:

Ryfo18
10-25-2010, 10:17 AM

Ha you're right...All this time I thought they played in a dome after hearing about how loud their stadium is.

texaschief
10-25-2010, 03:07 PM

yeah... i don't see too many more losses for them because of that fact. they really are playing some great football if it weren't for their turnovers and their schedule. i don't think their schedule is conducive to winning with that team this season.

Hayvern
10-25-2010, 03:14 PM
yeah... i don't see too many more losses for them because of that fact. they really are playing some great football if it weren't for their turnovers and their schedule. i don't think their schedule is conducive to winning with that team this season.

Special teams, they have give up 30 points in special teams along. If it weren't for special teams coverage when they played us, we would have lost to them.

If they make a fieldgoal yesterday, they go into overtime against the Patriouts.

An interesting article on the subject here:
No easy fix for Chargers' special teams - AFC West Blog - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/18620/18620)

captainamerica
10-25-2010, 07:25 PM
Seahawks, Rams, and Chargers are all tough at their home fields.

Cards are playing good right now. The Titans are as well.

I see the Chiefs finishing at least 10-6. That should also be good enough to win the division.
The Cards are playing good right now? Since when? Did Warner decide to comeback while I've been asleep or something, because I don't remember them playing good this season.

matthewschiefs
10-25-2010, 07:59 PM
I think we beat the Bills they surprised against the Ravens I just think they had a good day. Like we did against the Stellers last year.

The Chargers I no that they are really struggleing right now But I don't feel good about playing them at there place late. That's when the Chargers are usely playing there best. I just have a bad feeling about that game.

Out side of that I agree with the rest of the predictions for the Chiefs. We should have a chance to win all the upcomeing games.

Pro_Angler
10-25-2010, 09:31 PM
I will stick by my prediction from back in feb of atleast 10 wind and 3 super bowls in the next 10 years.

If you havent seen haleys presser today, the media kept asking him when will you say they are a good tem,..they said you almost said it last week but stopped.. he still wont say it.. I like that, he wants the guys to keep working hard..

here a lin k to the presser..
Video Gallery (http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/From-the-Podium-Todd-Haley/632d7959-792f-48d0-988e-c01ad46d9f1d)