PDA

View Full Version : Sig/pic installation

chief31
09-21-2007, 04:36 PM
For those who are having any trouble figuring out how to get your signature adjusted...

The first thing that you will want to do, is to copy the sig/pics URL. In order to find it's URL... Right click on the picture, then select the option "Properties". This will bring up a Properties window. Look for the URL/Address. Highlight the entire URL/Address, then left click on the blue highlighted URL/Address.

The next step is to go to your Chiefscrowd User CP. When you get to that page, you need to look on the left-hand side, for the "edit signature" link. That will bring up the edit signature page.

You will find a post-like area, to enter your signature. If you wish to use any text, or smilies, then there is a variety of colors, sizes and such. Much like adding a picture to a post, find the little "Insert Image" icon, just above the editting area and left-click it. It will bring-up a small box, with a space to paste your sig/pics URL. You will need to paste it directly over the "http://" that already exists in that area. Click "OK". (It will appear as a URL, surrounded by " [sigpic] ". Then you can scroll down to where the "save aignature" and "preview signature" buttons are and save your signature.

If that doesn't work, there should be a reason given. I suggest PMing either Chiefster, guru, myself,(though I probably wouldn't be much help in that case.) or admin and ask for some help.

Chiefster
09-22-2007, 03:02 AM
Great info bud; I'll give it a sticky. :)

chief31
09-22-2007, 01:02 PM
Great info bud; I'll give it a sticky. :)

Thanks. I tried that, but my Mod powers are quite limited.

Chiefster
09-22-2007, 01:12 PM
Thanks. I tried that, but my Mod powers are quite limited.

The Mod is strong with you, but much you have to learn. :11: :D