PDA

View Full Version : Power Rankings for Playoff Chances:Chiefs Look Good

ArmchairReport
10-26-2010, 04:08 AM
All right guys here is the latest power rankings that my program computes each week. This is based on all the NFL plays from each team. I also have the upcoming match ups for the NFL.

The Kansas City Chiefs are looking better each week. This is a much more fun season. the running game is one of the best and the offense and defensive rankings should be out soon.

I hope you enjoy the rankings. Remember this is based on a teams chance to make the playoffs from head to head match ups for the entire season.

E. Hartman from the ArmchairReport.
www.Armchairreport.com

pbatrucker
10-26-2010, 08:01 AM
I couldn't be happier with the improvement with our Chiefs. With that said I have to say your ranking is too high. Until Our pass rush/pass defense improves we do dot deserve to be ranked that high.

Coach
10-26-2010, 09:23 AM
I couldn't be happier with the improvement with our Chiefs. With that said I have to say your ranking is too high. Until Our pass rush/pass defense improves we do dot deserve to be ranked that high.

I think the title is is a little misleading. The chart shows the likelihood of the Chiefs making the playoffs. You may still feel the same way, but I don't believe this is a power ranking.

iratefan
10-26-2010, 05:51 PM
yeah this sounds more like "well the chiefs are ontop of a sucky division, so chances for them are good!" - in that all too well known underhanded complementary approach.