PDA

View Full Version : Did you hear that??

GlennBree
10-26-2010, 08:03 AM
I'm sorry....I thought I heard something....
nope. I was wrong.

It's sooo quiet in my office IN TEXAS, NEAR COWBOYS STADIUM today....
ahhhhhhhh........this is so nice. I could take a nap in here today. :D

N TX Dave
10-26-2010, 10:44 AM
If it was not for the World Series there would be a lot of DFW people seeking counseling for depression. I think it is so funny that at the beginning of the year Jerry was spouting how the Cowboys were going to play in the SB this year in Jerry's World and they have not won a game in their own house yet.

Chiefster
10-26-2010, 03:59 PM
Bad that Romo got hurt; never like to see injury in the NFL even on a team I dislike as much as the plow girls. But, good that the plow girls lost yet another one! :D

Hayvern
10-26-2010, 07:47 PM
Bad that Romo got hurt; never like to see injury in the NFL even on a team I dislike as much as the plow girls. But, good that the plow girls lost yet another one! :D

And yet we still have the talking heads that cannot say anything bad about the Cow Girls. They cannot seem to find anything good to say about the Chiefs.

ARRGGHHHH!!!!

:meow: :beat_DeadHorse:

Chiefster
10-26-2010, 08:00 PM
And yet we still have the talking heads that cannot say anything bad about the Cow Girls. They cannot seem to find anything good to say about the Chiefs.

ARRGGHHHH!!!!

This actually suits me just fine; I always get nervous when they give us any credit. I say disrespect all they want; give us a reason to prove them wrong. :D

matthewschiefs
10-26-2010, 08:45 PM

ARRGGHHHH!!!!

Do they even talk about us?

It's sad when a 1 win team gets more talk and respect then a first place team at this point in the season.

N TX Dave
10-26-2010, 08:50 PM

It's sad when a 1 win team gets more talk and respect then a first place team at this point in the season.

Yes but we are talking about "America's Team" and now all they can talk about it how Romo broke his collar bone and will be out 6-8 weeks and how Kitna is going to have to play and all this drama on a 1-5 team go figure.
:whipping1: This is what the media needs to have done to them.

tornadospotter
10-26-2010, 10:55 PM
Did you hear that??

YouTube - Sound-Effects - Evil Laugh

Halloween is coming!

Chiefster
10-26-2010, 11:28 PM

I'm not sure they're talking about any AFC West team right now.

Connie Jo
10-27-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm not sure they're talking about any AFC West team right now.

That's okay...they're not gonna have a choice but to talk about our Chiefs when it comes playoff time!! YEEHAW!!

:chiefs:

Chiefster
10-28-2010, 07:41 PM
That's okay...they're not gonna have a choice but to talk about our Chiefs when it comes playoff time!! YEEHAW!!

:chiefs:

Sure hope you're right kiddo! :bananen_smilies046:

C Louie
10-29-2010, 01:38 PM
This actually suits me just fine; I always get nervous when they give us any credit. I say disrespect all they want; give us a reason to prove them wrong. :D

I agree. I'd rather be under the radar. They will be talikng come playoff time.

Chiefster
10-29-2010, 01:42 PM
I agree. I'd rather be under the radar. They will be talikng come playoff time.

...This! :bananen_smilies046:

ratty9
11-02-2010, 10:36 AM
I'm sorry....I thought I heard something....
nope. I was wrong.

It's sooo quiet in my office IN TEXAS, NEAR COWBOYS STADIUM today....
ahhhhhhhh........this is so nice. I could take a nap in here today. :D

:lol:

GlennBree
11-02-2010, 03:15 PM
AHHHH....its another relaxing day at the office....
I've even got a few of them saying..."Go Chiefs"!!
So sad...I would NEVER give up on my team..even during down times...oh how quickly the Cowgirls fans change their way of thinking...

N TX Dave
11-02-2010, 05:38 PM
AHHHH....its another relaxing day at the office....
I've even got a few of them saying..."Go Chiefs"!!
So sad...I would NEVER give up on my team..even during down times...oh how quickly the Cowgirls fans change their way of thinking...

The Longhorns and Aggies are in a down year and the Cowboys are losing and the Rangers lost they have nothing to live for just watch out for signs of suicide and help your friends through it. I know I have a few friends that I have a watch on and trying to talk them out of their funk.

kckidd8870
11-02-2010, 10:45 PM
They were America's team.20 to 30 years ago.Everyone ive ever talked to can't stand the cow girls any more.Every loss they get just makes my day.Sorry to hear about Romo.Don't like any nfl player's getting hurt.It also makes it that much more specail when you beat a team like that at full strenght.Go Big Red

GlennBree
11-03-2010, 07:44 AM
The Longhorns and Aggies are in a down year and the Cowboys are losing and the Rangers lost they have nothing to live for just watch out for signs of suicide and help your friends through it. I know I have a few friends that I have a watch on and trying to talk them out of their funk.

:lol: