PDA

View Full Version : Yeaaaah.

m0ef0e
09-21-2007, 05:52 PM
I am listening to ESPN radio 97.3 in KC right now and I just heard Ozone say that the Chiefs will make the playoffs with a 11-5 record. Now, a lot of people are going to disagree with that but I just wanted to point out that he is the first media-guy I have heard say anything good about the Chiefs this year. He is also predicting that we will pretty much run roughshod over Min. You go, Ozone. Tell 'em how it is. :yahoo:

GO CHIEFS!!!

hermhater
09-21-2007, 06:05 PM
Sweet!

It ticks me off how little respect we get in the media, but it doesn't help when our fearless leader HERM opens his mouth every Tuesday and embarrasses us!

m0ef0e
09-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Sweet!

It ticks me off how little respect we get in the media, but it doesn't help when our fearless leader HERM opens his mouth every Tuesday and embarrasses us!

It will be embarassing for all those punks when the Chiefs make the playoffs THIS YEAR.... AGAIN... like Herm does all the time. its not perfect... its not pretty... but the Chiefs are going to start scalping people... this week the hair will be purple.

Chiefster
09-22-2007, 02:41 AM
I am listening to ESPN radio 97.3 in KC right now and I just heard Ozone say that the Chiefs will make the playoffs with a 11-5 record. Now, a lot of people are going to disagree with that but I just wanted to point out that he is the first media-guy I have heard say anything good about the Chiefs this year. He is also predicting that we will pretty much run roughshod over Min. You go, Ozone. Tell 'em how it is. :yahoo:

GO CHIEFS!!!

He's not predicting a Russian invasion is he?

sling58
09-22-2007, 07:12 AM
He's not predicting a Russian invasion is he?

Hide all the sauerkraut and vodka!

wolfpack
09-22-2007, 09:21 AM
this is the same guy that told me i`d win the lotto. i will give him credit,he didnt say what year i`d win.

Chiefster
09-22-2007, 12:32 PM
Hide all the sauerkraut and vodka!

Derned Russians!