PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2010 Week 8 Preview Video - Chiefs vs Bills

EmDiggy
10-26-2010, 11:16 AM
Chiefs vs Bills Video Preview

Good Morning Chiefs Fans!! Good Luck this Week!

Em

P.S.

Neva too early to look at next game!:bananen_smilies046:

whatwasthat?
10-26-2010, 12:25 PM
sounds pretty spot on to me

stricken721
10-26-2010, 02:47 PM
Very accurate. I like your prediction. :chiefs:

Chiefster
10-26-2010, 03:32 PM
Very good! Solid analysis and excellent recovery when reporting on the Buffalo offense. You did a good job sticking with it amongst distraction as well. Remember to slow it down just a hair and breath. You're getting better every week. :D

Oh, and the new graphics are great!

Hayvern
10-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Chiefs vs Bills Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pmkh9FrkQg)

Good Morning Chiefs Fans!! Good Luck this Week!

Em

P.S.

Neva too early to look at next game!:bananen_smilies046:

I look forward to your analysis each week, I am glad you have chosen to participate here.

I think you make good solid points this week for this game. I could find very little flaw in your analysis from where I sit.

:sign0087:

#58ChiefsFan
10-26-2010, 07:08 PM
Nice work Em!

I like your analysis of our games, each week your preview improves, and not just because you have picked the Chiefs in the past two weeks. :chiefs:

The new graphics are a great addition as well.

matthewschiefs
10-26-2010, 07:15 PM
Like the pick once again

This is a team that the Chiefs HAVE to beat if they want to be considered a good team. If we lose to the bill all the respect that we got for playing tough with Indy and Houston is out the window. We HAVE to win this football game and I think that we will.

Three7s
10-26-2010, 07:19 PM
Spot on!

EmDiggy
10-26-2010, 10:12 PM
sounds pretty spot on to me

Thanks WWT!!

Very accurate. I like your prediction. :chiefs:

Thanks Stricken!

Very good! Solid analysis and excellent recovery when reporting on the Buffalo offense. You did a good job sticking with it amongst distraction as well. Remember to slow it down just a hair and breath. You're getting better every week. :D

Oh, and the new graphics are great!

Thank You Chiefster!! I thought I'd spice it up a little bit with new graphics.. I also have much more capability to do better graphics, I just have to find the time to do so..

The Bills can make plays IF they decide to utilize Spiller.. I don't know why they even drafted him if they didn't plan on giving him the rock

I look forward to your analysis each week, I am glad you have chosen to participate here.

I think you make good solid points this week for this game. I could find very little flaw in your analysis from where I sit.

I really appreciate that Hayvern!!!

Nice work Em!

I like your analysis of our games, each week your preview improves, and not just because you have picked the Chiefs in the past two weeks. :chiefs:

The new graphics are a great addition as well.

Thanks #58!! I strive to provide fair and balanced analysis each and every week!

Spot on!

Thanks 7-cubed!!

Like the pick once again

This is a team that the Chiefs HAVE to beat if they want to be considered a good team. If we lose to the bill all the respect that we got for playing tough with Indy and Houston is out the window. We HAVE to win this football game and I think that we will.

You're right MC.. this is a game that you guys MUST win to remain consistent

Chiefster
10-27-2010, 02:07 AM
Thanks WWT!!

Thanks Stricken!

Thank You Chiefster!! I thought I'd spice it up a little bit with new graphics.. I also have much more capability to do better graphics, I just have to find the time to do so..

The Bills can make plays IF they decide to utilize Spiller.. I don't know why they even drafted him if they didn't plan on giving him the rock

I really appreciate that Hayvern!!!

Thanks #58!! I strive to provide fair and balanced analysis each and every week!

Thanks 7-cubed!!

You're right MC.. this is a game that you guys MUST win to remain consistent

That's a good question. Kinda like running in the Kentucky Derby while keeping your prize stallion locked in the stable. To tell you the truth playing teams like this makes me nervous; they have nothing to lose.

chief31
10-27-2010, 02:32 AM

Me too.

The national networks aren't really giving me alot of Chiefs coverage, being out of state and all.

And, as Chiefster stated, you are definitely improving on your comfort at doing this.

Thumbs-up from me.

EmDiggy
10-27-2010, 01:31 PM
Me too.

The national networks aren't really giving me alot of Chiefs coverage, being out of state and all.

And, as Chiefster stated, you are definitely improving on your comfort at doing this.

Thumbs-up from me.

Thanks Chief!! I never understood how the major networks only pay attention to 7 teams..

Trust, the quality of the show will continue to improve!:punk:

Three7s
10-27-2010, 07:07 PM
Thanks Chief!! I never understood how the major networks only pay attention to 7 teams..

Trust, the quality of the show will continue to improve!:punk:
We're used to it around here. We could be perennial super bowl champs, but we still aren't New York, New England, or Dallas.