PDA

View Full Version : Ready for the first W of the season

bigpoppachief
09-21-2007, 05:55 PM
THANK GOD WE ARE AT HOME !!!!! I just want to see if all the chiefs fans are ready to see a beating of epic proportions ! Tony richardson should of never opened his fat *** mouth because our defense if going to be fired up and Allen is back so I think our defense is going to cruch the purple souls of the vikings and i still have neevr forgot when the vikings beat us so many years ago !!! Go Chiefs !!!!!!!! IM watching PTI and that stupid white guy on the show said the chiefs are the worst team besides the vikings !!! :sign0153: That guy is a moron we played two good teams and could of won them without mistakes !!!!!!!

m0ef0e
09-21-2007, 06:00 PM
THANK GOD WE ARE AT HOME !!!!! I just want to see if all the chiefs fans are ready to see a beating of epic proportions ! Tony richardson should of never opened his fat *** mouth because our defense if going to be fired up and Allen is back so I think our defense is going to cruch the purple souls of the vikings and i still have neevr forgot when the vikings beat us so many years ago !!! Go Chiefs !!!!!!!! IM watching PTI and that stupid white guy on the show said the chiefs are the worst team besides the vikings !!! :sign0153: That guy is a moron we played two good teams and could of won them without mistakes !!!!!!!

Eggsactly! We are going to destroy the Viqueens: 24 - 6 (they're lucky I even gave them 6 or 3. The Chiefs may just shut em out.) I know we are gonna win this game. I can just feel it. There's something different in the air than the first two weeks of the season. Now is when we start turning it around. GO CHIEFS!!!

hermhater
09-21-2007, 06:00 PM

I'm watching too. That guy is from Miami filling in for Tony Kornheiser.

He's a joke.

DrunkHillbilly
09-21-2007, 07:18 PM
I agree, I think we may win this one!!

Chiefster
09-22-2007, 02:50 AM
Dusting off my Official Homer Rose Colored Sun-glasses.

sling58
09-22-2007, 07:10 AM
We need a win badly.

wolfpack
09-22-2007, 09:25 AM
they will win this one.

Chiefster
09-22-2007, 12:30 PM
We need a win badly.

they will win this one.

JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!!