PDA

View Full Version : It's Official, The Chiefs Are A Team Now

Big Daddy Tek
10-27-2010, 01:45 AM
Article Link: Click Here (http://chiefscrowd.com/)

Big Daddy Tek
10-27-2010, 02:19 AM
Article Link: Click Here (http://chiefscrowd.com/)

Wow. Im a genius. there was already a thread started. Sorry guys.

ALSO: Thanks Garh

Pro_Angler
10-27-2010, 08:05 PM
I brought up haleys comments in a thread on monday that he said that ..I heard it I am listening I see it!! We are getting there!!

Bike
10-28-2010, 02:10 AM
C'mon Haley. This isn't Pop Warner. Quit the rah rah crap. We have always been a team. We are just a BETTER team now than we have been in recent years. These vague comments really don't serve a purpose to grown, professional players (and fans). They can see right through them. I would rather you speak of the game you just played and your upcoming opponent. When we win our first playoff game (no doubt in my mind we will do just that this year), it will be in spite of grade-school comments as this.
Other than some media miscues (in my mind at least), Haley has been doing a great job. I like the fact that he knows he has to take chances to beat good teams on the road. Romeo has been an absolute Godsend for this defense. This is an awesome team to watch. But then - I've always said that - win or lose - for the past 40 years!
Good to be back. I'll be waiting for your trashback for dissing Haley's comments!
CHIEFS ROCK.

Chiefster
10-28-2010, 05:45 AM
C'mon Haley. This isn't Pop Warner. Quit the rah rah crap. We have always been a team. We are just a BETTER team now than we have been in recent years. These vague comments really don't serve a purpose to grown, professional players (and fans). They can see right through them. I would rather you speak of the game you just played and your upcoming opponent. When we win our first playoff game (no doubt in my mind we will do just that this year), it will be in spite of grade-school comments as this.
Other than some media miscues (in my mind at least), Haley has been doing a great job. I like the fact that he knows he has to take chances to beat good teams on the road. Romeo has been an absolute Godsend for this defense. This is an awesome team to watch. But then - I've always said that - win or lose - for the past 40 years!
Good to be back. I'll be waiting for your trashback for dissing Haley's comments!
CHIEFS ROCK.

...But, what if we don't make the playoffs this year? :D

Good to see you back!