PDA

View Full Version : I wanted to share.

stricken721
10-27-2010, 07:45 PM
I've been mentioned on twitter before by Dwayne Bowe, Josh Looney, Priest Holmes, Michael Lombardi, and Rich Eisen.

Now I can add another to the list :D

Brandon Carr
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/10/36.jpg

I had asked him who he was choosing to root for during the World Series.

Chiefster
10-27-2010, 07:58 PM
You have become quite the celebrity. Nothing more do I have to teach you my young padawan! :D

stricken721
10-27-2010, 08:01 PM
You have become quite the celebrity. Nothing more do I have to teach you my young padawan! :D

Thank you master. :yahoo:

Connie Jo
10-27-2010, 11:00 PM
YEEHAW!!! Congrats! I know how special it makes ya feel, cause when Bobby Bell left me birthday wishes I was surprised, & overwhelmed. Dwayne Bowe commented to me a few times, when he had his personal page, before deleting it and starting a fan page.

Shoot, I don't know how some of ya'll keep up with all the different websites. It's all I can do to keep up with 3...Facebook, Chiefs Crowd, & Kid Rocks. Actually, I only participate at Kid Rocks once in a great while, since he has an offcial page at Facebook too, and many related Kid Rock pages...just as the Chiefs do.

Ryfo18
10-28-2010, 12:01 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiice

GlennBree
10-28-2010, 08:09 AM
Thats pretty darn cool!

stricken721
10-28-2010, 01:48 PM
Thanks guys. I thought it was pretty cool. I'm always trying to get mentioned by different athletes on twitter, that was my first one since last years training camp so it's been a while!

stricken721
10-28-2010, 02:26 PM
Well.. now I have another one to add to the list. This one I am REALLY excited about, I've been trying to get mentioned for a while by Tony Gonzalez.

I asked him if his APS system was good for someone who was starting a new diet and workout plan.

Stoked!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/10/37.jpg

Connie Jo
10-28-2010, 06:21 PM
This one deserves doubling up on!! YEEHAW!!! YEEHAW!!! Go Clint!!! :)

That's pretty cool!! ~big grin~ :)

stricken721
10-28-2010, 06:24 PM
This one deserves doubling up on!! YEEHAW!!! YEEHAW!!! Go Clint!!! :)

That's pretty cool!! ~big grin~ :)

Thanks! :punk:

stricken721
11-03-2010, 11:12 PM
I guess I've been on a roll lately.

This is awesome. I hope y'all think the same. :D
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/11/8.jpg

Connie Jo
11-04-2010, 03:49 AM
I already responded to your awesome message from Bobby at Facebook, so you know how excited I am for you, haha. Bobby ROCKS!! He's definitely the best both as a professional football player, and as a person, which is why he shares my heart along with DT as being one of my two all time favorite Chiefs.

Congrats Clint...I wanna see a photo after you get it framed, with a red & gold mat! :)

Connie Jo
11-04-2010, 03:50 AM
You forgot to mention you won Dwaynes pink game day wrist bands too tonight!! :)

Chiefster
11-04-2010, 08:19 AM
OUTSTANDING Clint!

stricken721
11-04-2010, 01:20 PM
You forgot to mention you won Dwaynes pink game day wrist bands too tonight!! :)

Oh yeah!

Dwayne Bowe posted on his fan page that he was going to have a contest and whoever answered the question correctly would win his gameday pink wristbands. The question was "How did I score my first touchdown in High School" I had to think back and remember that it was a 101 yard kickoff return.. sure enough I was right and was the first to answer :D :yahoo:

I would post the conversation that he and I had but he put his personal email address on there, so I thought I would let him keep his privacy.

Connie Jo
11-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Dwayne cracks me up!! I love the dude! Regardless of fan criticism's over his difficulties last year, that gave him a negative stigma which carried over into this year with fans...Dwayne is determined and working hard to become a top WR for the Chiefs! I've had faith in him since the Chiefs drafted him in 2007, and I've retained faith!

He's improved much this year and I believe he will be a top WR. He has the athletic talent & skills...just take a look at his airborne acrobatic photo making a catch last week. That play made ESPN's top plays, as well as the photo was voted the best in NFL's photo of week 8 competition! He's had other amazing catches this year too! I love watching him make plays!

I was talking about his catch on my FB page, that led to his acrobatic airborne tackle/tumble. I posted the photo too, and he posted joking about how he was "up there!"..."the sky was the limit at that point", LOL. I told him he was "up there" alright, hahaha. Hell, I wasn't only amazed by his airborne acrobatics that compared to that of an olympic gymnist, but he held onto the ball while airborne acrobatically 360' flipping too! WOW!!

Hayvern
11-05-2010, 03:42 PM
Who is this.?.? Tony?, Who? I seem to remember some guy we had here a few years ago named Tony, is it the same guy?

Chiefster
11-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Who is this.?.? Tony?, Who? I seem to remember some guy we had here a few years ago named Tony, is it the same guy?

Yeah, number 88 as I recall.