PDA

View Full Version : I'll be at Arrowhead tomorrow.

m0ef0e
09-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Me and my bro just got tix for the game.

GO CHIEFS!!!

hermhater
09-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Right ON!

Wish I could be there!

m0ef0e
09-22-2007, 04:29 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Canada found some way to get you there.

Chiefster
09-23-2007, 02:05 AM
Right ON!

Wish I could be there!

Same here.

timsatt1
09-23-2007, 02:10 AM
Me and my bro just got tix for the game.

GO CHIEFS!!!

hey congratulations buddy! wish i coudl be there. i gotta find the best route to get tickets. how much do the tickets usually go for if i just drive to the game and buy em from an individual scalper????? too much>? i hope not!

anaeelbackwards
09-23-2007, 02:42 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Canada found some way to get you there.

i wonder what way would that be, lol just playin Canada!

ill be there, face paint and with my dads crew with the big smoker grill! we'll be in lot b! so come join the party.

LOTS AND LOTS OF BEEEEEEEEEER!

u gotta love kc CHIEFS tailgating, the best in the NFL!

and the vikings are gonna get it 2morrow.... kinda bad they had to come in when the CHIEFS are 0-2 and the first home game @ arrowhead. makes you kinda feel bad for em'.

SIKE! GO CHIEFS!

hermhater
09-23-2007, 02:53 AM
i wonder what way would that be, lol just playin Canada!

ill be there, face paint and with my dads crew with the big smoker grill! we'll be in lot b! so come join the party.

LOTS AND LOTS OF BEEEEEEEEEER!

u gotta love kc CHIEFS tailgating, the best in the NFL!

and the vikings are gonna get it 2morrow.... kinda bad they had to come in when the CHIEFS are 0-2 and the first home game @ arrowhead. makes you kinda feel bad for em'.

SIKE! GO CHIEFS!

I just told Canada where you are.

He is without internet at his hotel and ready to jump the fence to catch an endzone pass from HUARD tom/// TODAY!

Chiefster
09-23-2007, 03:05 AM
I just told Canada where you are.

He is without internet at his hotel and ready to jump the fence to catch an endzone pass from HUARD tom/// TODAY!

Bowe would cower in fear at the sight of Canada.

m0ef0e
09-23-2007, 09:46 PM
hey congratulations buddy! wish i coudl be there. i gotta find the best route to get tickets. how much do the tickets usually go for if i just drive to the game and buy em from an individual scalper????? too much>? i hope not!

I really don't know, man. I got mine off of ticketmaster. I saw a lot of people needing tickets on the way to the game and I think only one selling them.

m0ef0e
09-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Bowe would cower in fear at the sight of Canada.

Canada was kickin it with Bowe yesterday at Sports Nutz. He's actually got an inch on Bowe! BTW, Duane still owes Canada another TD. :D

Chiefster
09-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Canada was kickin it with Bowe yesterday at Sports Nutz. He's actually got an inch on Bowe! BTW, Duane still owes Canada another TD. :D

Make him pay up Canada! :lol: