PDA

View Full Version : Props to the Bills

Three7s
10-31-2010, 05:09 PM
The Bills really played a heck of a football game out there and you've got to respect them after their effort. The Chiefs did make a lot of mistakes, and Haley made another big one for not taking the points, but after seeing the Bills play, I'm shocked that they're winless.

And a note to Derrick Johnson, STOP DROPPING EASY FREAKING PICKS!

I'm just really glad we got out of there with the win.

matthewschiefs
10-31-2010, 05:11 PM
Got to give them props at 0-6 loseing a heartbreaker the week before they could have came in and laid an egg they didnt. Give them some credit they are better then a few teams in the NFL they are going to get there wins.

Coach
10-31-2010, 10:23 PM
Announcers had a love fest for Fitzpatrick today. That was a heartbreaker for whomever lost that game. The most nerveracking Chiefs game that I can remember. I thought we lost that game on 3 seperate occasions. I thought we had won it on 3 seperate occasions. I was right once.

Ryfo18
10-31-2010, 10:25 PM
Just glad they pulled out the W. This would have been an easy game to overlook looking forward to a divisional game. Sometimes the "bad" teams (funny I say that given the Chiefs' recent years) are the toughest. Take the win and move forward. It's going to be a lot tougher in the unfriendly Faiders' confines.

chief31
10-31-2010, 10:55 PM
Agreed.

Everyone was upset that we struggled so hard against a winless team. But so did The Ravens.

I think The Bills may be onto something with Fitzpatrick.

And, for the rest of you....

Canada already despises me. But don't let him catch the rest of you speaking kindly of The Bills. :lol:

captainamerica
10-31-2010, 11:08 PM
Yeah hats off to the Bills. I've always respected Gailey and I'm confident that in a couple years he'll have a good competitive team put together that can score points on anyone. I'm also impressed with Fitz. I think he's a great QB and will continue to grow as a player. I was really glad to escape that game with a win. It may not have been pretty, but at the end of the day, a win is a win is a win!

Chiefster
11-01-2010, 01:27 AM
Announcers had a love fest for Fitzpatrick today. That was a heartbreaker for whomever lost that game. The most nerveracking Chiefs game that I can remember. I thought we lost that game on 3 seperate occasions. I thought we had won it on 3 seperate occasions. I was right once.

I about had a massive coronary on about three separate occasions.

SIC J
11-01-2010, 01:46 AM
I was scared of the Chiefs playing the Bills and was afraid that there was a chance they could lose to them. You never wanna be that team with a good record playing the worst record in the NFL cuz they always seem to beat one of the better teams. Glad it wasn't the Chiefs though!!!

Chiefster
11-01-2010, 02:18 AM
I was scared of the Chiefs playing the Bills and was afraid that there was a chance they could lose to them. You never wanna be that team with a good record playing the worst record in the NFL cuz they always seem to beat one of the better teams. Glad it wasn't the Chiefs though!!!

My sentiments as well.

GarH
11-01-2010, 06:39 AM
The Bills kinda of remind me of the Chiefs last year. They haven't figured out how to win yet. Give them a draft like we had in 2010 and some more confidence and they could really turn it around. They are definitely a better team than their record show.

C Louie
11-01-2010, 10:54 AM
The Bills kinda of remind me of the Chiefs last year. They haven't figured out how to win yet. Give them a draft like we had in 2010 and some more confidence and they could really turn it around. They are definitely a better team than their record show.
This would be true if the bills knew how to draft. Their history lately has not been good...

Chiefster
11-01-2010, 02:10 PM
The Bills record is definitely not indicative of how well they can play.