PDA

View Full Version : Time for the scorless offense of "Hermiball"!!!!!

chief31
09-14-2006, 09:57 AM
Unless the coaching staff can figure out, that Sampson is the only offensive tackle on the roster, and must play on the left, then we are asking to wind-up searching the free agent market for quarterbacks. As long as Tuley starts at LT, we have to be extremely bland, offensively.

Even if Sampson gets to start at LT, I don't know if he can handle the pass blocking duties well enough to run our offensive playbook. Not to mention, there is another T position that has no starter.

I believe, without capable offensive tackles, we have to turn into a very "vanilla" offense.

Chiefster
09-14-2006, 10:04 AM
Agreed; I don't see a lot of positives for our beloved Chiefs going into the game against the Donks Sunday.

I wondered when someone would coin the term "Hermiball". :lol:

kenny1937
09-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Hermiball, Wow, Love it, all it needs is a definition, Hmmm let's see Hmmmmm, An enept offensive line that permits numerous hits on Trigger Puller, whoever that is!
Mercy that's a lot worse than Martyball. Martyball your match has been met and exceeded, GO CHIEF'S !!!!

:pint: :hammer:

chief31
09-15-2006, 12:09 PM
I'm sorry to say, I am serious. We have to toughen up the defense, by leaving things up to them. We cannot shoot it out with teams, we have to run the ball as much as possible. Short, quick passes will be required to beat the ridiculous quantity of blitzing we will see for the rest of the season. We are now forced to try winning the way the Jets did when Herm was there. The defense will, at least, appear to improve, when teams have a lead and slow things down.

I hope to see this kind of gameplan in affect during the game against the Donkos this weekend.

Chiefster
09-15-2006, 01:37 PM
chief31 wrote:
I'm sorry to say, I am serious. We have to toughen up the defense, by leaving things up to them. We cannot shoot it out with teams, we have to run the ball as much as possible. Short, quick passes will be required to beat the ridiculous quantity of blitzing we will see for the rest of the season. We are now forced to try winning the way the Jets did when Herm was there. The defense will, at least, appear to improve, when teams have a lead and slow things down.

I hope to see this kind of gameplan in affect during the game against the Donkos this weekend.

Agreed; we may also need to rely heavily on screens and draw plays in order to slow down the "D's" aggressiveness.

kenny1937
09-15-2006, 02:33 PM
You are right, both of you, good posts, and the donk's are not stupid, thay too realize our weaknesses and offense problems, which puts a great deal of pressure on the defense to "show up" and an enept offense takes the heart out of a good defense. Bottom line we, the Chief's, have our work cut out for us, all I can say is GO CHIEF'S!!!!

kenny1937
09-19-2006, 01:25 PM
I have just realized that Hermiball is just a generic name for Martyball, same thing just cheaper. GO CHIEF'S!!

:hammer: :lol: :lol:

Chiefster
09-19-2006, 02:55 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
I have just realized that Hermiball is just a generic name for Martyball, same thing just cheaper. GO CHIEF'S!!

:hammer: :lol: :lol:

Way cheaper; it's MARTY'S REVENGE!

kenny1937
09-19-2006, 06:29 PM
You mean MARTY is standing over there on the sidlines, laughing that what we got for a draft pick is just the generic version of Martyball, is that poetic justice or What!

8-) :lol: :lol:

Chiefster
09-20-2006, 12:43 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
You mean MARTY is standing over there on the sidlines, laughing that what we got for a draft pick is just the generic version of Martyball, is that poetic justice or What!

Yes.

kenny1937
09-20-2006, 01:50 AM
Marty doesn't have a patent on Martyball does he? I mean we won't get in trouble using the generic version, will We? Sigh, Worry, Worry!

:-D :-D :lol:

Chiefster
09-20-2006, 02:07 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Marty doesn't have a patent on Martyball does he? I mean we won't get in trouble using the generic version, will We? Sigh, Worry, Worry!

:-D :-D :lol:

Nah, Herm varied it just enough to get around the copyright laws.

kenny1937
09-20-2006, 02:45 AM
Phew! (wiping sweat off of brow) I was worried , Herm has come through again. He will turn this bye week loss into something positive, just wait and see!

Chiefster
09-20-2006, 02:48 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Phew! (wiping sweat off of brow) I was worried , Herm has come through again. He will turn this bye week loss into something positive, just wait and see!

Yep; just before throwing Mike under the bus again.

kenny1937
09-20-2006, 02:55 AM
He is going to have to do better than that, He threw Mike under the bus last week and it didn't do any good, He is just going to have to be inovative and come up with something new, I am positive about that.

8-) 8-) :lol:

Chiefster
09-20-2006, 03:12 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
He is going to have to do better than that, He threw Mike under the bus last week and it didn't do any good, He is just going to have to be inovative and come up with something new, I am positive about that.

8-) 8-) :lol:

...Don't be too sure; it's herm we're talkin about - he'll resort to what he knows best.

kenny1937
09-21-2006, 01:25 PM
News Flash! After he throws Mike under the Bus, he is going to make the supreme sacrifice and throw himself under the Bus, and maybe Turley and Gaethers too.

:pint: 8-) :lol: