PDA

View Full Version : bills game

whatwasthat?
11-02-2010, 02:57 PM
imo, the best pass rush weve seen from our defense all season...the DL was consistently pushing blockers back into fitzpatricks face and hali was classic hali...now we face a suspect oline in oakland....last time i predicted 3 hali sacks it was against the 49ers and voila...im predicting 3 more hali sacks for this game

Connie Jo
11-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Hope you're right!! I'd like to see a couple Berry interceptions too!! :)

Three7s
11-02-2010, 11:15 PM
imo, the best pass rush weve seen from our defense all season...the DL was consistently pushing blockers back into fitzpatricks face and hali was classic hali...now we face a suspect oline in oakland....last time i predicted 3 hali sacks it was against the 49ers and voila...im predicting 3 more hali sacks for this game
Their O-line has been much better over the last few games, since they're starting a new rookie LT.

Chiefster
11-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Yeah, not feeling like this is a walk in the park by no means.

OTR Chiefs fan
11-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Yeah, not feeling like this is a walk in the park by no means.

I agree whole-heartedly! The Chiefs and the Raiders have always played each other tough, even when both the teams weren't very good. I expect this to be a hard fought game with the Chiefs winning by 3-7 points. :chiefs:

whatwasthat?
11-03-2010, 01:43 AM
i never said the game would be an easy one...i said we will get pressure and hali will have a big day

Chiefster
11-03-2010, 02:08 AM
I agree whole-heartedly! The Chiefs and the Raiders have always played each other tough, even when both the teams weren't very good. I expect this to be a hard fought game with the Chiefs winning by 3-7 points. :chiefs:

Sure hope you're right. Typically when these two teams hook up you can flush the stats down the toilet.

AussieChiefsFan
11-03-2010, 05:29 AM
I think they were lucky to get that last minute game tying TD. I think the Chiefs won more confortably that a lot of people give them credit for.

Some people just remember that game for the close OT battle.
:chiefs: