PDA

View Full Version : Would someone please argue with me?

hermhater
09-23-2007, 03:44 AM
Would someone please argue with me?

hermhater
09-23-2007, 03:45 AM
I'll make it easy.

sling58
09-23-2007, 07:08 AM
Blah Blah Blah.......I drank to much beer!

chief31
09-23-2007, 10:18 AM

Say something that is wrong...

I'll make it easy.

So far, you aren't. :lol:

hermhater
09-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Well we stopped them!

3 and out for the Vikes!

Coach
09-23-2007, 09:42 PM
Be careful or I will sick my wife on you. You'll lose that argument for sure. I haven't won one in 8 years.:D

Chiefster
09-24-2007, 10:36 PM

Less filling!

luv
09-24-2007, 11:30 PM
I'll argue with you. Choose a topic.

luv
09-24-2007, 11:31 PM
Say something that is wrong...

You mean something that doesn't agree with you. That doesn't mean it has to be wrong. :p

hermhater
09-24-2007, 11:33 PM
Less filling!

Tastes great!

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 02:15 AM
I'll argue with you. Choose a topic.

Careful friend...arguing with Luv is like jumping into an ambush...she'll drop all 6 registered and identified personalities on you...(there are possible others that may exist, but have not yet been identified)

#1---"Luv-ME"--generally fun loving, will often talk in 3rd person, slightly feisty but still friendly

#2---"Luv-YOU"--sometimes lonely, but always kind and friendly. This personality is the most pleasant, however often the least entertaining.

#3---"Luv-NO1"--Beware, speaking kindly or otherwise about #3 is a peril to your health. #3 is unstable, emotional, argumentative...yet very entertaining if you can get others in the 'cross-hairs'

#4---"Luv-31"--#4 has a thing for Chief31, or any able bodied male in the community who is wearing RED.

#5---"TMI"---#5 has tourettes and tends to blurt out details on subjects that no one wants to know about, hear about, or especially think about.

#6---"Luv-coach"---#6 is a football nut, but goes from a short time fan who is learning the game to one of the deepest, most insightful analysts the game and its fans has ever seen.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 02:18 AM
Careful friend...arguing with Luv is like jumping into an ambush...she'll drop all 6 registered and identified personalities on you...(there are possible others that may exist, but have not yet been identified)

#1---"Luv-ME"--generally fun loving, will often talk in 3rd person, slightly feisty but still friendly

#2---"Luv-YOU"--sometimes lonely, but always kind and friendly. This personality is the most pleasant, however often the least entertaining.

#3---"Luv-NO1"--Beware, speaking kindly or otherwise about #3 is a peril to your health. #3 is unstable, emotional, argumentative...yet very entertaining if you can get others in the 'cross-hairs'

#4---"Luv-31"--#4 has a thing for Chief31, or any able bodied male in the community who is wearing RED.

#5---"TMI"---#5 has tourettes and tends to blurt out details on subjects that no one wants to know about, hear about, or especially think about.

#6---"Luv-coach"---#6 is a football nut, but goes from a short time fan who is learning the game to one of the deepest, most insightful analysts the game and its fans has ever seen.

I see lots of laughs and about one or two outrages from this post (my new favorite thread)!

Thanks for the map through the land mine field!

luv
09-25-2007, 03:23 AM

I hope you realize which ones are truly me, and which ones are purely for entertainment. One thing I will say about me is that I'm moody. I have good days and bad days. I wear my heart on my sleeve pretty much 24/7, so it's not generally hard to figure out which kind of day I'm having. Personality flaw in real life. On here, entertaining.

Guru
09-25-2007, 03:25 AM
Be careful or I will sick my wife on you. You'll lose that argument for sure. I haven't won one in 8 years.:D

Is that from when you met her or from when you married her? :D

Guru
09-25-2007, 03:27 AM
I hope you realize which ones are truly me, and which ones are purely for entertainment. One thing I will say about me is that I'm moody. I have good days and bad days. I wear my heart on my sleeve pretty much 24/7, so it's not generally hard to figure out which kind of day I'm having. Personality flaw in real life. On here, entertaining.
We all know which you is the right one.

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 03:36 AM

I had fun writing this one up...I've never had an issue with you...you are an entertaining member of the community, but that just makes you an easier target.

luv
09-25-2007, 03:43 AM
We all know which you is the right one.
LUV-NO1? :D

Guru
09-25-2007, 03:46 AM
LUV-NO1? :D

Ummmm, yeah, sure. Thats the one.:D

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 07:38 AM

When I argue with my wife I always have the last word..."Yes dear, yes dear, yes dear...":D