PDA

View Full Version : Got very exited with this read!

Boxermm187
11-05-2010, 02:04 AM
NFL.com news: Chiefs, Colts among Week 9 road teams situated for wins (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81bdbf05/article/chiefs-colts-among-week-9-road-teams-situated-for-wins?module=HP_spotlight)
Now lets just hope it continues.
got to love the facts and numbers.

Boxermm187
11-05-2010, 02:11 AM
Did you know?
The Chiefs have won seven consecutive games at Oakland. ... Kansas City has the league's top-ranked rushing attack. ... The Raiders have won three consecutive games against AFC West opponents. ... Oakland's Darren McFadden (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/players/darrenmcfadden/profile?id=MCF084974) averages 5.1 yards per carry in his career against the Chiefs.-nfl.com

:yahoo: can't wait........................i can't even sleep right now!!!!!!

stricken721
11-05-2010, 02:42 AM
Excellent! I hope we win. :chiefs:

chief31
11-05-2010, 09:34 PM
I am hopeful that The Raiders will be getting a reality check this weekend. :D

Chiefster
11-05-2010, 09:39 PM
Man, sure hope you're right, but I gotta tell ya: I don't feel all warm and fuzzy inside about this Sunday.

Connie Jo
11-05-2010, 10:37 PM
Man, sure hope you're right, but I gotta tell ya: I don't feel all warm and fuzzy inside about this Sunday.

As much as it pains my heart to say this...this is the first game of the season I have not been optimistic about in my gut. I hope my gut is just off cause I haven't been feeding it right, hahaha. :)

Chiefster
11-08-2010, 01:41 AM
As much as it pains my heart to say this...this is the first game of the season I have not been optimistic about in my gut. I hope my gut is just off cause I haven't been feeding it right, hahaha. :)

Unfortunately our Chiefs confirmed what we had been feeling in the pit of our stomachs. :banghead:

matthewschiefs
11-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Unfortunately our Chiefs confirmed what we had been feeling in the pit of our stomachs. :banghead:

The faiders tried so hard to make that bad feeling go away but the Chiefs found a way to keep it there at the end. I think the :banghead: smilie sums up this game for us very well

Chiefster
11-09-2010, 03:53 PM
The faiders tried so hard to make that bad feeling go away but the Chiefs found a way to keep it there at the end. I think the :banghead: smilie sums up this game for us very well

Yup! We, again, pulled defeat out of the jaws of victory.