PDA

View Full Version : All Right! this should help our chances sunday

Sn@keIze
11-05-2010, 05:40 PM
NFL.com news: Raiders likely without CB Asomugha, TE Miller against Chiefs (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81be2be1/article/raiders-likely-without-cb-asomugha-te-miller-against-chiefs?module=HP_headlines)

figcrostic
11-05-2010, 05:59 PM
NFL.com news: Raiders likely without CB Asomugha, TE Miller against Chiefs (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81be2be1/article/raiders-likely-without-cb-asomugha-te-miller-against-chiefs?module=HP_headlines)

Looks like I'm gonna have to start D-Bowe again this week.

rodu
11-05-2010, 06:31 PM
this evens out the no McCluster and Lewis for us

Connie Jo
11-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Honestly, I would prefer to see both teams going into the game with a complete and healthy starting roster. That way there won't be any excuses for the media to put spin on as to why either team lost.

Chiefster
11-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Honestly, I would prefer to see both teams going into the game with a complete and healthy starting roster. That way there won't be any excuses for the media to put spin on as to why either team lost.

Hence the reason I don't listen to or care one bit about what the media ever has to say.

hometeam
11-05-2010, 09:38 PM
excuses in the media means nothing, when playoff time comes its the W column that counts.

Chiefster
11-05-2010, 09:41 PM
excuses in the media means nothing, when playoff time comes its the W column that counts.

That is the only meaningful stat at any time throughout the regular and post season.

Connie Jo
11-05-2010, 10:32 PM
Hence the reason I don't listen to or care one bit about what the media ever has to say.

Oh, I don't listen to them, in fact I don't even have TV, nor listen to radio. I read about the media not giving the Chiefs their due, or making excuses for why they win & the other team loses...all here at Chiefs Crowd from members saying the media doesn't give us any love, lol. :D

You're right of course. Thing is though, near as I can tell from reading articles posted related to this issue...when the Chiefs win Super Bowl the media will say it's undeserved, the other team was injured, had a bad day, this or that excuse. It just sucks that even when we play well, do something right...we don't get credit for it by a majority. :(

figcrostic
11-06-2010, 10:59 AM
That is the only meaningful stat at any time throughout the regular and post season.

Especially against the Haters we can not lose to this team! I hope they all twist their ankle I don't care about the excuses the media can kiss my :mooning:

Bike
11-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Only 35,000 showed up at Oakland coliseum for seahags game. Sounds like the black hole is now just a hole.

Connie Jo
11-06-2010, 01:44 PM
The game in the Black Hole for tomorrow, against our Chiefs...is a sell out. It is the first Oakland sell out in the past 12 games. This of course isn't a good thing for our Chiefs. That said, what goes around comes around on January 2nd, when the Raiders come to OUR HOUSE!! I just hope Raider fans don't throw stuff on to the field, distracting, as they've done in the past. :(

PS: It wasn't a sell out, but Al Davis asked the NFL for a time extension, which the NFL granted. According to NFL by law, a game must be sold out 72 hours prior to kickoff to avoid a blackout...which tomorrows game wasn't. With the granted extension of time, Oakland was able to sell out tomorrows game.

Chiefster
11-08-2010, 01:36 AM
Especially against the Haters we can not lose to this team! I hope they all twist their ankle I don't care about the excuses the media can kiss my :mooning:

Only 35,000 showed up at Oakland coliseum for seahags game. Sounds like the black hole is now just a hole.

A mental image I did not need. :lol: