PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

GlennBree
11-07-2010, 06:49 PM
I have put a deposit down on a Boxer Puppy. I know Glenn and he will pretty much want me to pick the name. She is a flashy fawn and very pretty. So, like those before me, I'm looking for help in naming her. So far...my first picks are as follows:
Brinks
Tail Gate
Sunday
Bacon

Please give me some ideas. I'm making a list....

:feedback:

Chiefster
11-08-2010, 12:46 AM
Ali??? :D

Just joking.

stricken721
11-08-2010, 01:00 AM
I have put a deposit down on a Boxer Puppy. I know Glenn and he will pretty much want me to pick the name. She is a flashy fawn and very pretty. So, like those before me, I'm looking for help in naming her. So far...my first picks are as follows:
Brinks
Tail Gate
Sunday
Bacon

Please give me some ideas. I'm making a list....

:feedback:

I like bacon. The name and the food. :D

Ali??? :D

Just joking.

:lol:

Chiefster
11-08-2010, 01:09 AM
I like bacon. The name and the food. :D ...

Good point! Food is good! :D

tornadospotter
11-08-2010, 01:30 AM
I kinda like, Spotter, Storm, Tornado, or Stormy.

Or, Miss Chief, CC (Chiefs Crowd).

GlennBree
11-08-2010, 07:05 AM
I really like C.C.
adding that one to the list.
and yes...I just think Bacon is funny! Just picture my husband standing at the front door yelling..."BACON......BACON....COME HERE BACON"!!! Pretty funny! The neighbors would think he was crazy!

Hayvern
11-08-2010, 02:02 PM
I really like C.C.
adding that one to the list.
and yes...I just think Bacon is funny! Just picture my husband standing at the front door yelling..."BACON......BACON....COME HERE BACON"!!! Pretty funny! The neighbors would think he was crazy!

I always thought damn it was a good dog's name;

Here, damnit
Fetch damnit
Sit damnit

GlennBree
11-08-2010, 09:14 PM
We've had that idea before too! My only fear in that, is asking the kiddo's to go find the dog and have them running all over the neighborhood yelling Damn it! LOL.
The boxer pup was supposed to be a surprise for Glenn for christmas, but I stink as keeping secrets like that...so I let the cat out of the bag! I'm kind of glad now, because he's already super excited and having fun trying to come up with names.
Brinks and Tail Gate are his too favorites right now.

Connie Jo
11-09-2010, 01:58 AM
I like 'Sunday'. :)

If you're leaning towards football related, all I can think of are the following:

Blitz
First Down
Touchdown
Gameday
Warchant
Tomahawk
Endzone
Kickoff
Football
Pigskin

PS: add 'Okoye' to my list, since he is your noted fav player. :)

GlennBree
11-10-2010, 10:16 AM
really leaning towards "Brinks".
Will let you all know for sure when we get her. I hope to post a pic soon, as they are emailing me an updated pic today.