PDA

View Full Version : Come On Man!!!

pbatrucker
11-08-2010, 05:02 PM
I'm hearing Cassel lost the game and yes he made mistakes.
I'm hearing Bowe lost it for us, and yes he did his no hands routine at the wrong time.
I'm hearing Refs bet us and yes they made bad calls, but against both teams.
What lost that game was THE CHIEFS PLAYED STUPID FOOTBALL. They played stupid football against Buffalo and got lucky and won. They played stupid yesterday and got beat.
This team is not good enough to play stupid football and win. If this trend continues, we will not win the AFC west, nor go to the play offs.
OK, now I have vented. I'm very disapointed the way they played.

Ryfo18
11-08-2010, 05:08 PM
I'm hearing Bowe lost it for us, and yes he did his no hands routine at the wrong time.
What lost that game was THE CHIEFS PLAYED STUPID FOOTBALL. They played stupid football against Buffalo and got lucky and won. They played stupid yesterday and got beat.
This team is not good enough to play stupid football and win. If this trend continues, we will not win the AFC west, nor go to the play offs.

Couldn't agree more.

Three7s
11-08-2010, 05:34 PM
I've been beating that drum since watching that debacle. This was, easily, the worst game the Chiefs played the whole year.

Yes the officials sucked, but both teams got screwed. When it came to crunch time, the Chiefs stunk and we lost.

reded
11-08-2010, 05:43 PM
It gave me flashbacks and nitemares of the 2 yrs prior.

Lazeye
11-08-2010, 05:50 PM
Oh dont bring that period up I paid good money to forget it all.

Chiefster
11-08-2010, 06:18 PM
I think that at some point the gambling head coach needs to go to gamblers anonymous. I like that he will gamble once in a while, but I think that it might be getting counter productive. JMHO

Boxermm187
11-08-2010, 06:34 PM
coulda, woulda, shoulda.........It was about time it caught up to us playing like that. know hopefully they start doing something about it now. i am still pissed off cause of this lose.

Chiefster
11-08-2010, 07:18 PM
coulda, woulda, shoulda.........It was about time it caught up to us playing like that. know hopefully they start doing something about it now. i am still pissed off cause of this lose.

Absolutely!

2010chiefs
11-08-2010, 10:06 PM
This rushing chiefs team didn't rush like they had before because the raiders were prepared for that. Rush and rush and rush again. Our passing game is no threat and it showed this time because they stopped the run. I blame Cassel because he is in charge of pur passing game and it sucks. This loss couldn't have come in a worse time.

figcrostic
11-09-2010, 12:11 AM

I can support this idea.

N TX Dave
11-09-2010, 12:30 AM
This rushing chiefs team didn't rush like they had before because the raiders were prepared for that. Rush and rush and rush again. Our passing game is no threat and it showed this time because they stopped the run. I blame Cassel because he is in charge of pur passing game and it sucks. This loss couldn't have come in a worse time.

Cassel did not lose the game two things did the defense could not stop the last two drives from reaching field goal range and two stupid penalties that took 10 points off of the board add 10 points and we would have won period.

Connie Jo
11-09-2010, 03:01 AM

Right on point!! I agree completely!!

I think the reason I became so uneasy before the Oakland game, was because of witnessing how bad they played against the Bills the week before at home, fearing they would go into Oakland playing the same bad football...and they did. :(

Connie Jo
11-09-2010, 03:22 AM
REP! to pbatrucker for this thread!! What a relief to see so many who see it as I see it. YAY! I am not alone, hahahaha.

I've been beating that drum since watching that debacle. This was, easily, the worst game the Chiefs played the whole year.

Yes the officials sucked, but both teams got screwed. When it came to crunch time, the Chiefs stunk and we lost.

Totally agree...Oakland had bad calls made against them as much as our Chiefs did, so it somewhat balanced out I suppose. As far as worst game, well, I thought the game against Indy was bad, the Texans was bad, and against the Bills even worse, though we got lucky and won. I had a bad feeling about playing the Raiders due to some bad football the weeks prior.

Oh dont bring that period up I paid good money to forget it all.

LOL

I think that at some point the gambling head coach needs to go to gamblers anonymous. I like that he will gamble once in a while, but I think that it might be getting counter productive. JMHO

I had the a similar thought earlier...possibly our 3-0 start went to some heads, a bit of arrogance began to replace common sense?

This is exactly what I fear with our Chiefs not having a capable passing game. There are too many defenses of which will be able to slow or stop our running game. We can't be so predictible either. As well, our defense needs to improve on stopping or slowing down an opponents passing game.

Cassel did not lose the game two things did the defense could not stop the last two drives from reaching field goal range and two stupid penalties that took 10 points off of the board add 10 points and we would have won period.

Thank you!!! I see it the same...we lost two scores due to penalities!! The game was somewhat lost in the first half when those 10 pts were erased due to penalties. The game should've been 20-0 at half time.

As well, I'm so frustrated at all the criticisms I'm reading here and there blaming Bowe in particular for losing the game. The way I see it is our defense lost the game when they allowed Oakland to go down the field & tie the game with a FG. Had our defense shut Oaklands last drive down, then Bowe's catch for a TD score the last few minutes of the game, of which put us once again in the lead...would've won us the game.

Bowe did well, and has made some awesome skilled catches and plays this season, of which appear to have been totally forgotten by many Chiefs fans, but not this one. I retain faith in Bowe, even the best WR's in the NFL drop passes every game day for one reason or another. Too many are looking to blame Bowe on a weekly basis, and it's not an overall fair opinion.

The bottom line is...every loss we have endured this season the Chiefs as a TEAM lost those games, including against Oakland. Bowe made fewer mistakes than Cassel, than our defense, than our O-line, etc..

GO BOWE!! GO CHIEFS!!

:chiefs:

Chiefster
11-09-2010, 03:33 PM
I had the a similar thought earlier...possibly our 3-0 start went to some heads, a bit of arrogance began to replace common sense?

ABSOLUTELY!!!!