PDA

View Full Version : moving on..... its bronco weeks!

toyotapower
11-08-2010, 08:10 PM
I will be in attendance, can't wait to heckle some donkey fans on their home turf. Its time to forget about the raider loss and start a new winning streak.

matthewschiefs
11-08-2010, 08:14 PM
I will just be glad to forget all about the last game after anther vicotory at Mile high.

Ryfo18
11-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Once again...do we have to call it Bronco week? Can't it be Chiefs vs Broncos week? It sounds as if we are celebrating the Broncos.

I know, I'm nitpicking.

wilqb16
11-08-2010, 08:18 PM
This may be the most important game of the year (so far) for the Chiefs. A loss drops us to 5-4 and into a tie with the Raiders and only one game ahead of the Chargers. Worse, we'll be only 1-2 in the division.

Perhaps worse of all would be losing to a team that has been terrible. Lose this game and I am afraid - as Haley would say - that our arrow (arrrowhead?) will be pointing down.

Having said that, I think we get back on track and win this one 28-17.

honda522
11-08-2010, 08:25 PM
I agree, people need to drop this loss. I remember people posting on THIS site, about how bad are draft was and 7-9 was the best record we could have. Does anyone honestly think we will go to the superbowl this year? Hell if we had a loss like this in the second round of the playoffs people would still be complaining around.

The Broncos are one of the worst teams in the NFL this year. I expect an *** whooping to embarrass the Broncos at home.

#58ChiefsFan
11-08-2010, 08:27 PM
After the debacle in Oakland every game we play from here on out will be the most important of the year. We had a chance to take a commanding lead and blew it. That's what sucks the most about yesterday, now we are fighting the division all year long.

Boxermm187
11-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Kyle is the player i am worried about. chiefs secondary is not all there.

honda522
11-08-2010, 08:43 PM
Kyle is the player i am worried about. chiefs secondary is not all there.
How so? The first half the defense played great. They shut out in the first half and only allowed 67 yards passing. And those were to the backs.

They just broke down in the 4Q. Berry had 2 sacks...so if we can get him to pressure Orton or get Hali in his face every play, they don't stand a chance...We have to score offensive points. Take momentum away.

Boxermm187
11-08-2010, 09:15 PM
yeah but Jason is not kyle. kyle has been preforming, even if their schedule begs the differ. don't get me wrong, Denver is a one dimensional team and that might help with the defensive game plan, but i have seen the chiefs get bullied around by good to great qbs. hopefully they step up and show up for this game!

matthewschiefs
11-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Once again...do we have to call it Bronco week? Can't it be Chiefs vs Broncos week? It sounds as if we are celebrating the Broncos.

I know, I'm nitpicking.

lol i have never even thought about it that way. You have a point. :lol: :chiefs: :donkssuck:

Lazeye
11-08-2010, 09:36 PM
lol i have never even thought about it that way. You have a point. :lol: :chiefs: :donkssuck:
I see the logic in this and agree we change the way its said. I also think in the NFL that every week is the important week because we take all the wins and losses to the final week and use it to determine who is in the playoffs so how about we just refer to each week as the week it really is or put it in haleys terms like game one 3rd quarter or fourth game 2nd quarter etc...

qfactor87
11-09-2010, 05:58 AM
This game is very important and I don't underestimate the Broncos. They are a division opponent and, can very well beat the Chiefs. That's not what I want but, it can happen. IMO the Chiefs have to go on a roll and win the next five games, if they want to win the division.

Looking at the Chargers schedule, it looks like they are going to start their late season run and could win the rest of their games.

Canada
11-09-2010, 07:40 AM
This game is very important and I don't underestimate the Broncos. They are a division opponent and, can very well beat the Chiefs. That's not what I want but, it can happen. IMO the Chiefs have to go on a roll and win the next five games, if they want to win the division.

Looking at the Chargers schedule, it looks like they are going to start their late season run and could win the rest of their games.

No they can't. They still have to play the Chiefs!! :D

chiefnut
11-09-2010, 11:17 AM

I know, I'm nitpicking.

we could call it dump denver week, or bust the broncs week

Ryfo18
11-09-2010, 11:22 AM

Now that's more like it!

Canada
11-09-2010, 11:47 AM
or, I took a sh!t and it looks/smells like Denver week

toyotapower
11-09-2010, 11:54 AM
or, I took a sh!t and it looks/smells like Denver week

A very accurate statement

Chiefster
11-09-2010, 03:11 PM

I know, I'm nitpicking.

Can't we call it the Bronco beat down week? :beat_DeadHorse: :D

stricken721
11-09-2010, 03:41 PM

This! I like that idea. :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
11-09-2010, 03:43 PM
This! I like that idea. :bananen_smilies046:

It's official then! :bananen_smilies046:

Lazeye
11-09-2010, 05:01 PM
I can dig it!
Or I took a Denver and wiped my mile high :bartsimpson:

N TX Dave
11-09-2010, 05:30 PM

How about "bury the broncos" because they are dead for the season.

Bwanna
11-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Here's a nice @ Denver highlight from 2002...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vemGEI9Iexw#t=00m05s

toyotapower
11-09-2010, 10:37 PM
On the radio today they were talking about the game. they said if the broncos lose then fans should write them off for the season, that is if they haven't already written them off. Some confidence huh?

tornadospotter
11-09-2010, 10:56 PM
I HATE THE dONKS, ONLY SLIGHTLY LESS THAN THE fAIDERS! Lets Beat down the donks in to a even bigger hole!

:beat_DeadHorse::beat_DeadHorse::beat_DeadHorse::b eat_DeadHorse:

Chiefster
11-10-2010, 12:15 PM
I can dig it!
Or I took a Denver and wiped my mile high :bartsimpson:

...This too would do nicely! :lol:

Connie Jo
11-10-2010, 08:04 PM
After the debacle in Oakland every game we play from here on out will be the most important of the year. We had a chance to take a commanding lead and blew it. That's what sucks the most about yesterday, now we are fighting the division all year long.

Totally agree!

Totally agree here too!

No they can't. They still have to play the Chiefs!! :D

Absolutely agree!!

:chiefs:

I love this idea bestest!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna take it up a notch though...

bust the Mountain Jacka$$es week! :D

:beat_DeadHorse:

Chiefster
11-10-2010, 10:24 PM
I love this idea bestest!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna take it up a notch though...

bust the Mountain Jacka$ week! :D

:beat_DeadHorse:

:lol::lol::lol: