PDA

View Full Version : What will satisify you?

figcrostic
11-09-2010, 03:00 PM
we have already won 5 games, that's ahead of where everyone thought we would be.

matthewschiefs
11-09-2010, 03:05 PM
I can't say that I am happy with this team so far this year. We have still managed to give away a couple of games like we did last season. But I am not unhappy with this team. There are so many areas that we have improved this season. I think what would satisify me is to see the improvement continue and to see us be able to close out more games. We have already won more then last year. But I still want to see this team getting better at the end of the season. Staying like this would scare me going into next season.

figcrostic
11-09-2010, 03:11 PM
I can't say that I am happy with this team so far this year. We have still managed to give away a couple of games like we did last season. But I am not unhappy with this team. There are so many areas that we have improved this season. I think what would satisify me is to see the improvement continue and to see us be able to close out more games. We have already won more then last year. But I still want to see this team getting better at the end of the season. Staying like this would scare me going into next season.

Either you expectations are too high or mine are too low. I know we have played stupid the last two games, but honestly I didn't think we would be good enough to play stupid two games and win one of them. We are clearly better in my opinion, we just need to be consistent and stick with what works if our pass game can be more consistent then we will be a very very tough team to beat.

honda522
11-09-2010, 03:22 PM
I choose win divison and go to playoffs. You know why? We can and will. Look at the rest of the schedule. Denver twice, Raiders at home, Cardinals, Rams, Titans, Chargers, the Seahawks.

All but the Titans have a losing record as of now.

What will really satisfy me is if we win 1 playoff game.

stricken721
11-09-2010, 03:38 PM
:plus1:

I have a good idea where this thread is going.

Three7s
11-09-2010, 03:45 PM
I choose win divison and go to playoffs. You know why? We can and will. Look at the rest of the schedule. Denver twice, Raiders at home, Cardinals, Rams, Titans, Chargers, the Seahawks.

All but the Titans have a losing record as of now.

The Chargers might only lose one game the rest of the way. Their schedule is a joke.

Chiefster
11-09-2010, 04:01 PM
Where's my burrito! :D

captainamerica
11-09-2010, 04:16 PM
With the way this team has shown that they're capable of playing and with the upcoming schedule that we have, I think anything less than winning our division has to be considered a failure.

Chiefster
11-09-2010, 04:19 PM
With the way this team has shown that they're capable of playing and with the upcoming schedule that we have, I think anything less than winning our division has to be considered a failure.

I'm actually hoping for no less than 8-8, but I tend to lower expectations so that I'm not too disappointed or I'm pleasantly surprised.

figcrostic
11-09-2010, 04:21 PM

:lol::bananen_smilies046:great minds think alike. I'm already satisfied with the Chiefs, I want the burrito.

Chiefster
11-09-2010, 04:24 PM
:lol::bananen_smilies046:great minds think alike. I'm already satisfied with the Chiefs, I want the burrito.

Yup! Smothered in chili! :bananen_smilies046:

N TX Dave
11-09-2010, 04:46 PM
I am happy right now the team has made great strides this year they are so much better than the last 3 years and there is a light at the end of the tunnel just hope it is not a train.
At the beginning of the year I felt if the team made a positive step I would be happy. I did not really think they would win the SB or the division for that matter so if they only win 3 more games (Denver, Oakland and Denver) this year I will be happy. Now do I think they can win the division yes but if they don't I will not be upset. I just hope they can get a good draft, sign a few players and let the rookies this year improve and then they will be ready for the big time. If they do not get to the SB in two more seasons then I will be disappointed.

figcrostic
11-09-2010, 04:52 PM
Yup! Smothered in chili! :bananen_smilies046:

Gotta have queso on on top of the chili if my hearts gonna go out I'd rather it be over delicious fatty food then getting stressed over my team not winning the superbowl:punk:

Chiefster
11-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Gotta have queso on on top of the chili if my hearts gonna go out I'd rather it be over delicious fatty food then getting stressed over my team not winning the superbowl:punk:

Seconded! If my blood isn't shooting through my veins and arteries like tomato paste through a syringe then I simply haven't had good food.

SIC J
11-09-2010, 05:37 PM
I predicted a 9 or 10 game win season this year. No reason not to finish with that type of record at this point. 10 wins could win the division.

chiefnut
11-09-2010, 05:42 PM
i'm already happy that we look like a much better team than last year and teams do respect us more. whatever we do this year, 8-8 or better, make playoffs,win division, thats all gravy as long as we sweep denver and pummel oakland then its all good.

OPLookn
11-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Like someone else said I just want to beat Denver both times and then beat Oakland with the ugly stick when they come to town. Past that it's all gravy, but hey I'll take another 2 or 3 wins past that to take the division.

I don't know about anyone else but with each win my expectations keep creeping higher and higher. I truely believe we should be 6-2 right now. Possibly 7-1 but definitely 6-2. As someone else said I don't want to slide backwards in terms of developing. Steps forward even if they are baby steps are huge!

Lazeye
11-09-2010, 05:57 PM
I am very happy with our team but I to also want to see a playoff win in a bad way. Dick and Martys...lol sorry I had to did good things to this team but go deep in the playoffs and I want a SB. With the team we have now I can wait for about 3 years before I start to get upset if we do not play in the big game and win it.

melted ice
11-09-2010, 07:06 PM
When the season started, I would have taken .500. With start we've had and the favorable schedule, anything but the division would be quite a disappointment.

Coach
11-09-2010, 07:24 PM
Honestly, I am not going to be happy unless this team continues to get better each week. We are just now becoming respectable. I want this team to be good. Cassel needs to continue to improve. Brandon Carr needs to improve. IMO, Carr is the worst starting player we have on either side of the ball.

SIC J
11-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Honestly, I am not going to be happy unless this team continues to get better each week. We are just now becoming respectable. I want this team to be good. Cassel needs to continue to improve. Brandon Carr needs to improve. IMO, Carr is the worst starting player we have on either side of the ball.

The problem is, even if the Chiefs win the division, I don't see them getting the "respect they deserve". You still have the haters that will argue the fact that the Chiefs had an "easy" schedule. Its going to take more than 1 season to get the real respect that they deserve.

Ryfo18
11-09-2010, 08:00 PM
The problem is, even if the Chiefs win the division, I don't see them getting the "respect they deserve". You still have the haters that will argue the fact that the Chiefs had an "easy" schedule. Its going to take more than 1 season to get the real respect that they deserve.

I could care less about what the rest of the world thinks of the Chiefs and how much respect they get. I just want a Super Bowl. That is all!

Coach
11-09-2010, 08:03 PM

Like it or not, it's going to take more than one season for CHIEFS fans to give this team the respect it deserves. Look at all of the skeptics on this board that are Chiefs fans. If the fans don't believe in the team, why should the critics?

chief31
11-09-2010, 08:09 PM
A winning record at the end would be tolerable for me.

It is more than I expected.

However, considering our current position in the standings, remaining schedule, and the way this team has played so far, I will be disapointed if we don't finish with ten games. But I will not be irate.

Boxermm187
11-09-2010, 08:13 PM
i would love consistant play from the whole team. not just on person.

honda522
11-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Who gives a ship if Raider fans or Donk fans don't give us respect? We ain't ever gonna respect them..

figcrostic
11-09-2010, 10:53 PM
Seconded! If my blood isn't shooting through my veins and arteries like tomato paste through a syringe then I simply haven't had good food.

All that food talk made me hungry, I had me a bacon sandwich not a BLT just bacon bread and mayo, and not that sissy sliced so thin it's see through stuff you get from the grocery store. I went whole hog, went to the butcher, and got those big boy slices. It's almost an insult calling this stuff bacon looks like thinly sliced pork chops that have been put in a smoker. I'm telling you I had to pony up a little more but it was like heaven. I'm sure my arteries are hating me about now but my stomach was thanking me.

2010chiefs
11-09-2010, 11:42 PM
I think all of us on here have studied and watched this Chiefs team do some great things. We know what this team is capable of and know where they have made mistakes. I think the good outweighs the bad, and their record shows that. Everytime the Chiefs gave the ball back to the Raiders I was confident in our defense everytime because they have proven to me so far that they are a really good defense. Unfortunatley the Raiders stepped up. If the Chiefs play like I know they can, I won't be happy unless they make the playoffs. THEY ARE THAT GOOD! GO CHIEFS!

tornadospotter
11-10-2010, 12:16 AM

Yeah, and Mine to?

tornadospotter
11-10-2010, 12:20 AM
We win the Division, and make the playoffs, and win, go to the AFC Championship game, win, go to the Super Bowl, and Win!! Any more questions?

Connie Jo
11-10-2010, 03:25 AM

That was what I voted for too! I'm hungry!

:lol:

AkChief49
11-10-2010, 03:27 AM
another beat down of the donkeys would satisfy me.

Chiefster
11-10-2010, 12:19 PM
That was what I voted for too! I'm hungry!

:lol:

I know right???

...And a Burrito just sounds really good! :lol:

Eydugstr
11-10-2010, 12:38 PM
Really I just hope that we keep improving as a team. If our offense would catch fire like the defense did earlier in the season...watch out playoffs, here come the Chiefs.

Coach
11-14-2010, 10:48 PM
Brandon Carr needs to improve. IMO, Carr is the worst starting player we have on either side of the ball.
Believe me now???

figcrostic
11-15-2010, 12:43 AM
Believe me now???

I believed you then, but he wasn't the only one.

Chiefster
11-15-2010, 12:45 AM
...So, is my burrito on the way or what? :D

figcrostic
11-15-2010, 01:06 AM
...So, is my burrito on the way or what? :D

LMAO you can still eat after watching that game?

Chiefster
11-15-2010, 01:19 AM
LMAO you can still eat after watching that game?

Well fortunately for me I only got to see very little of the game because I was at work and not where I could view much of it, but yeah the first quarter made me wanna toss my cookies. That's why I'm hungry. :D