PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs beat Cardinals game tailgate plans →

Connie Jo
11-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Myself, Stricken aka Clint, his buddy, and Seek aka Troy will be tailgating at Arrowhead for the Chiefs beat Cardinals game on the 21st of November. If anyone else here is planning to attend that game, and is interested in joining our tailgate plans...let us know in this thread please! You're more than welcome to join us!! GO CHIEFS!!!!

:chiefs:

stricken721
11-10-2010, 08:57 PM
Yes!! It would be awesome to meet more Chiefs Crowd members.

Connie, for numbers sake for food and such it will be me and 2 buddies. The one has never been to an NFL game, so this will be a new experience for him :D

I also got your "Clint's Texas Salsa" at the store today :yahoo:

Chiefster
11-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Stickied the thread. :D

stricken721
11-11-2010, 01:12 AM

Thank you sir :bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
11-11-2010, 01:26 AM
Yes!! It would be awesome to meet more Chiefs Crowd members.

Connie, for numbers sake for food and such it will be me and 2 buddies. The one has never been to an NFL game, so this will be a new experience for him :D

I also got your "Clint's Texas Salsa" at the store today :yahoo:

No, no, no...you have to make it yourself for it to be genuine 'Clint's Texas Salsa', hahaha!! I made special labels for my fudge I'm trading ya...you're gonna love them! :D

Oh, and your buddy whose never been to an NFL game is in for a real eye opener!! I hope the game is sold out and the crowd is in to it! Have you instructed your buddies to wear Chiefs gear, or at least RED? HA!

Connie Jo
11-11-2010, 01:30 AM

Thank you!! You ROCK!! haha

stricken721
11-11-2010, 01:47 AM
No, no, no...you have to make it yourself for it to be genuine 'Clint's Texas Salsa', hahaha!! I made special labels for my fudge I'm trading ya...you're gonna love them! :D

Oh, and your buddy whose never been to an NFL game is in for a real eye opener!! I hope the game is sold out and the crowd is in to it! Have you instructed your buddies to wear Chiefs gear, or at least RED? HA!

Hahaha yeah. My friend Brian is going to wear a red shirt and a chiefs stocking cap he bought last year that has a Chiefs logo on it. Justin (who is also my roommate) will be wearing a Chiefs shirt. I told him when we go to KC we're going to get him something Chiefs to wear. He's only been to high school football games and he really doesn't know much about football in general, but he agreed to come. Maybe we can all teach him why football is awesome. He'll be at the best place around :D

Chiefster
11-11-2010, 02:10 AM
Thank you sir :bananen_smilies046:

Thank you!! You ROCK!! haha

You both are most certainly welcome! :D

Connie Jo
11-11-2010, 03:39 AM
Hahaha yeah. My friend Brian is going to wear a red shirt and a chiefs stocking cap he bought last year that has a Chiefs logo on it. Justin (who is also my roommate) will be wearing a Chiefs shirt. I told him when we go to KC we're going to get him something Chiefs to wear. He's only been to high school football games and he really doesn't know much about football in general, but he agreed to come. Maybe we can all teach him why football is awesome. He'll be at the best place around :D

Maybe he'll catch 'Chiefs Fever'...it's highly contagious and Arrowhead on game day is known to be the most widespread contaminated source of the Chief virus! HA!

C Louie
11-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Maybe he'll catch 'Chiefs Fever'...it's highly contagious and Arrowhead on game day is known to be the most widespread contaminated source of the Chief virus! HA!
I brought my wife to the season opener and it was her first game. She has been "infected" with Chiefs fever ever since.:D

Canada
11-11-2010, 10:47 AM

Its not a stocking cap, its a toque!!

In Canada (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_English), toque, or tuque (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuque) (pronounced /ˈtuːk/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English)), is the common name for a knit winter hat

cardiactgaters
11-11-2010, 03:56 PM
hi there we are from houston tex headed to kc next weekend !! been chiefs fan a long time can we join my two boyz and i looking to tailgate and go to the game please let me know when or where ( as a season tic holder and tailgater for the houston texans i get there at 4am :) love to tailgate . trying to make some cardiactailgaters food up there being deep fried oreos and deep fried pop tarts
just dont know what time to get there or where or pay for parking ... facebook cardiac tailgaters or got to www.cardiactailgaters.webs.com (http://www.cardiactailgaters.webs.com)

stricken721
11-11-2010, 09:11 PM
hi there we are from houston tex headed to kc next weekend !! been chiefs fan a long time can we join my two boyz and i looking to tailgate and go to the game please let me know when or where ( as a season tic holder and tailgater for the houston texans i get there at 4am :) love to tailgate . trying to make some cardiactailgaters food up there being deep fried oreos and deep fried pop tarts
just dont know what time to get there or where or pay for parking ... facebook cardiac tailgaters or got to www.cardiactailgaters.webs.com (http://www.cardiactailgaters.webs.com)

I believe the gates open at 8:30 and parking is 22 bucks and you pay at the game. I'm pretty sure we will be in Lot N.

I'm from Houston too so it will be cool to have even more Houstonians at the tailgate. :bananen_smilies046:

stricken721
11-11-2010, 09:12 PM
Its not a stocking cap, its a toque!!

In Canada (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_English), toque, or tuque (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuque) (pronounced /ˈtuːk/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English)), is the common name for a knit winter hat

:lol: :sFl_canada2:

Connie Jo
11-12-2010, 12:18 AM
I brought my wife to the season opener and it was her first game. She has been "infected" with Chiefs fever ever since.:D

:lol:

I'm not the least bit surprised, not one bit!! hahaha :D

Connie Jo
11-12-2010, 12:28 AM

Clint is right on...we'll be in Lot N...which is the West side of the stadium. I think he meant to say you pay at the 'gate' for parking. As you enter stadium parking there will be booths with attendants to take your $22. Lot attendants will point/direct you where to park. Try to park in Lot N if at all possible...entering from the West side of the stadium. If entering on the East front side you can drive around to the West staying in the far right lanes. You can always walk to Lot N from where ever you park of course.

I'm not sure yet what to tell you to look for as a landmark to find us in Lot N. We'll have to figure that out next week I suppose.

stricken721
11-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Clint is right on...we'll be in Lot N...which is the West side of the stadium. I think he meant to say you pay at the 'gate' for parking. As you enter stadium parking there will be booths with attendants to take your $22. Lot attendants will point/direct you where to park. Try to park in Lot N if at all possible...entering from the West side of the stadium. If entering on the East front side you can drive around to the West staying in the far right lanes. You can always walk to Lot N from where ever you park of course.

I'm not sure yet what to tell you to look for as a landmark to find us in Lot N. We'll have to figure that out next week I suppose.

Me. I'll be the guy wearing Red. :chiefs:

Connie Jo
11-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Yeah, I was gonna tell him to look for the RED Ford truck too, hahaha. It will only be one of thousands, lol.

stricken721
11-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Yeah, I was gonna tell him to look for the RED Ford truck too, hahaha. It will only be one of thousands, lol.

We will have to think of something. I could get a Texas flag but I think a flag pole would be a problem.. I know I don't have one.

Canada
11-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Get an RV and sit on top of it!!

cardiactgaters
11-15-2010, 10:20 AM
sounds great i cant wait !!! on count down to arrow head !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chiefs:

stricken721
11-16-2010, 07:50 PM
So I'm guessing we're still meeting up in Lot N? Is there anything I need to bring?

Connie Jo
11-17-2010, 01:32 AM
So I'm guessing we're still meeting up in Lot N? Is there anything I need to bring?

I don't know...Seek is MIA, and he's the #1 Chief of our tailgate tribe for the Chiefs beat Cardinals game, haha.

stricken721
11-17-2010, 01:40 AM
Is your friend Kelly coming?

Connie Jo
11-17-2010, 01:50 AM
Is your friend Kelly coming?

I dunno, haven't heard from him since the Bills game, which is when he said he might be able to make the game against the Cardinals. He's likely discouraged with the Raiders & Bronco losses. He might have lost interest in trying to make it for the Cardinals game if he thinks the Chiefs are on a losing streak, I dunno. I never know about him, hahaha.

Connie Jo
11-20-2010, 10:43 PM
Well, as far as I know we're tailgating with Seek in Lot N, hahaha. He's still MIA it appears, so can't confirm.

It's easier for me to give Cardiactgaters my cell phone number than climb on top of an RV, as Canada suggested, LOL. So, I've given him my cell, he's suppose to call to find us in Lot N.