PDA

View Full Version : Can't Be Serious!!!

Boxermm187
11-11-2010, 11:35 PM
NFL: The Oakland Raiders should own the title of America's Team right now, and it should be taken away from the hapless Dallas Cowboys. - ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/commentary/news/story?page=kreidler/101111)

AMERICAS NEW TEAM!!! What is the world coming too!!!!
I never hated a team sooo much than the raiders.
this is ridicules.:wtfdude:

N TX Dave
11-11-2010, 11:47 PM
NFL: The Oakland Raiders should own the title of America's Team right now, and it should be taken away from the hapless Dallas Cowboys. - ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/commentary/news/story?page=kreidler/101111)

AMERICAS NEW TEAM!!! What is the world coming too!!!!
I never hated a team sooo much than the raiders.
this is ridicules.:wtfdude:

All I can say is HAHAHAHA. It is time for someone else to become America's but the tRaiders would be the last team for that. HEII I would just as soon keep it in Dallas before I gave it to the tRaiders. This guy had to be from CA and been high on pot when he wrote this I mean the cops even say they will not bother anyone smoking it.

:sign0135: :lamende: :clueless: :sign0103:

Ryfo18
11-11-2010, 11:47 PM
America's team is the Jacksonville Jaguars. Two years in a row voted the least popular NFL franchise :lol:

tornadospotter
11-12-2010, 12:09 AM
I have not clicked on or read any of the links, because I already know, who should be America's Team.

It aint cowbells or raitards.

Connie Jo
11-12-2010, 01:09 AM
Great...if America's Team is the Raiders, or becomes such...it's just another symptom reflective of a failing society!

KristofLaw
11-12-2010, 02:16 AM
Naturally it's got to be the Raiders, hahaha just discount American sports history. LoL - he'll get his readers with that article though I'd bet. :D :troll31:

Lazeye
11-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Great...if America's Team is the Raiders, or becomes such...it's just another symptom reflective of a failing society!
That is true is so many ways.

Lazeye
11-12-2010, 01:58 PM
I did alittle research on the guy and he lives in Sac Town and does a radio show from there as well.

matthewschiefs
11-12-2010, 02:23 PM
LOL this ruins my day. This really runins my day why the faiders get so much love i will never no.

Boxermm187
11-12-2010, 03:11 PM
It is like a misfit child that is showing signs of improvement. so they all have to jump on boat to help give confidence to the kid.

chief31
11-12-2010, 05:09 PM
All I can say is HAHAHAHA. It is time for someone else to become America's but the tRaiders would be the last team for that. HEII I would just as soon keep it in Dallas before I gave it to the tRaiders. This guy had to be from CA and been high on pot when he wrote this I mean the cops even say they will not bother anyone smoking it.

:sign0135: :lamende: :clueless: :sign0103:

Pot doesn't make people lunatics. Must be something medical, or Meth, maybe.:D

Canada
11-12-2010, 05:53 PM
He got into the Canadian beer.

Hayvern
11-13-2010, 12:26 AM
I am so utterly disgusted with last weeks loss, I literally have nothing left in me. Gotta get a win this weekend or I think I am just going to go curl up in the corner and die!

Boxermm187
11-13-2010, 01:10 AM
I am so utterly disgusted with last weeks loss, I literally have nothing left in me. Gotta get a win this weekend or I think I am just going to go curl up in the corner and die!

Same here brother. Must win for me.

chiefnut
11-13-2010, 12:20 PM
written by a raider fan, as much as i would like to argue for the CHIEFS in America's heartland to be crowned Americas team right now you would have to say it's the patriots or the steelers. the patriots use red, white and blue colors...the name patriot is from our country's birth, boston was the beginning of tha American Revolution with the boston tea party, and they have been as close to a dynasty as we have seen the last 10 years.

the steelers represent the blue collar worker in America, the middle class, the factory worker, Joe America, home of the American steel industry, and also a consistent winning tradition.

either would be possible choices, but oakland has no redeeming features, they are the pontification of evil and dirty unethical unsportsmanlike play, they have sucked for many a year and are led by a nut case in al davis who has thumbed his nose at tradition and the nfl. they should be rather crowned the anti-christ than Americas Team

figcrostic
11-13-2010, 12:42 PM
Pot doesn't make people lunatics. Must be something medical, or Meth, maybe.:D

Yeah pot definetly doesn't make you act like that.