PDA

View Full Version : Best and Worst Offenses and Defenses

ArmchairReport
11-12-2010, 09:07 AM
So what is up with the Raiders running game? They are putting up the numbers but I think the chiefs rushing duo is a much better combination.

Here is the best and worst offenses and defenses for week 10.

Best and Worst Offenses and Defenses Week 10 | Armchair Report (http://www.armchairreport.com/2010/11/12/best-worst-offenses-defenses-week-10/)

SIC J
11-12-2010, 11:43 AM
The guy who wrote that is an idiot. It says that Chiefs struggled rushing the ball the last 2 games. Since when is rushing for 274 yards "struggling"? LOL

chief31
11-12-2010, 05:06 PM
The guy who wrote that is an idiot. It says that Chiefs struggled rushing the ball the last 2 games. Since when is rushing for 274 yards "struggling"? LOL

Agreed. I don't what he was thinking.

Boxermm187
11-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Its called "taking out of his ***" non knowledgeable dude

MDChiefs!
11-12-2010, 06:37 PM
I do like our RBs better, but McFaden is finally stating to play up to his potential, and Michael Bush was never a slouch. I dont think anyone thought someone was going to draft him as early as the Raiders did after his nast knee injuy at Louisville (Kolby!) This time, reaching for a player actually worked out in their favor

otf
11-12-2010, 11:20 PM
If you are averaging 190 yards a game rushing and only get 104 against what many consider one of the weaker run defenses... you are struggling at least last week anyway.

chiefnut
11-13-2010, 11:33 AM
if he's right about denver being unable to stop the run then the CHIEFS should be unstoppable running the ball, while denvers horrible run attack should not fair well against the CHIEFS run D. this should allow cassel to throw effectively on play action for big gains. if we take away the left side of the field from orton it should hamper their passing game all giving the CHIEFS a much needed big win!!!

SIC J
11-13-2010, 03:04 PM
If you are averaging 190 yards a game rushing and only get 104 against what many consider one of the weaker run defenses... you are struggling at least last week anyway.

And the Raiders only got 112 last weak and they have a season average of 162. They struggled as well. Doesn't mean they should now be ranked higher than the Chiefs after that game.

chief31
11-13-2010, 06:51 PM

No one is arguing that. But two weeks is entirely inaccurate.

Yay! Your team managed to beat a superior team, at home.

We'll see you in about seven weeks. Even though, by then, it won't matter for The Raiders.

Until then, enjoy that "A win is a win." mentality.

You will be reminded of the difference between a win... and A WIN, long before we get to set that message in for ya.

matthewschiefs
11-13-2010, 06:56 PM
No one is arguing that. But two weeks is entirely inaccurate.

Yay! Your team managed to beat a superior team, at home.

We'll see you in about seven weeks. Even though, by then, it won't matter for The Raiders.

Until then, enjoy that "A win is a win." mentality.

You will be reminded of the difference between a win... and A WIN, long before we get to set that message in for ya.

I agree. The faiders are going to be exposed as being a bad football team late in the year just as the donkeys were a year ago. You don't commit the STUPID penalties they do every week if your a good football team. It's that simple.