PDA

View Full Version : Bad

Three7s
11-14-2010, 05:01 PM
Three game in a row, three BAD performances. I think I know who we are now, a bad team that was just riding some momentum from that Monday Night game.

Anyone that tells me this team is still good, well I'll have to question their sanity. Is it too early for me to be saying this? Maybe, but this is going off of three REALLY bad games. After this joker, they'll have to really turn it around to get me excited again.

loyalchief91
11-14-2010, 05:05 PM
This is the same sucky a$$ chiefs that we are used to seeing.

RAIDERS4ever
11-14-2010, 06:12 PM
The ****** = the Berlin wall when it came crumbling down to its demise...

kcvet
11-14-2010, 07:41 PM
The Queefs = the Berlin wall when it came crumbling down to its demise...

you won't survive the steelers

steelers 45

failders 3

take it to the bank

buffman316
11-14-2010, 09:28 PM
This was so bad that there cannot be anything good taken from this. We might be in big trouble this year. Teams are on to us and forcing the game in Cassel's hands. Big trouble.

Hayvern
11-14-2010, 09:30 PM
There was nothing good in this game. Some players stepped it up and made some plays against a team that pretty much had the game in the bag by the time the plays occurred.

The offensive line sucked, the defense sucked, the running game sucked. We pretty much sucked!

Vandelay
11-14-2010, 09:47 PM
What pissed me off more than anything in this game was all the good catches D-Bowe made today. When the Chiefs are down 4 tds he never drops a bleeping pass.

chief31
11-14-2010, 09:58 PM
What pissed me off more than anything in this game was all the good catches D-Bowe made today. When the Chiefs are down 4 tds he never drops a bleeping pass.

I hear ya.

But I am hopeful that this big game for the passing stats will help make Cassel and Bowe, both, more comfortable in this offense.

I would love to see the end of Bowe's case of stonehands.

Coach
11-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Honestly I think a good beatdown is exactly what this team needed. They have been playing sloppy football for several weeks.

Vandelay
11-14-2010, 10:02 PM
Honestly I think a good beatdown is exactly what this team needed. They have been playing sloppy football for several weeks.
Its so nice to look forward to the game all week, and then be blown out by the end of the first quarter,:beer:

tornadospotter
11-14-2010, 10:57 PM
Its so nice to look forward to the game all week, and then be blown out by the end of the first quarter,:beer:
Yep, and you have the day off to watch it happen.

Chiefster
11-14-2010, 11:47 PM
Yup, in every life a little rain must fall; right now in KC it is pouring.

chief31
11-15-2010, 07:28 PM
The problem is how much of that was from when the Broncos were up by 35? There were times where I saw the Broncos pass rush not even attempt to take on blocks! Not to mention the soft coverage Bailey had on Bowe.

Looked like a game's worth of garbage stats to me.

Well, he did give up seven of those points. But a seven point deficit is easy to deal with.

Why are we blaming him for the rest of those points that the defense gave up?

Cassel was very good. In the second half, after the game was out of hand.

Yeah. He should have made our running game do a better job.

He didn't accomplish much in the first quarter because we were trying to run the ball, as the whole world seemed to have known was how we were going to destroy The Broncos.

The running game failed. The defense failed. And Cassel made one major mistake. Let's put some of that blame on the protection.

Cassel and Bowe might have had us back in the game, with a little help from anyone else.

Defense, Special Teams, you know... Anyone else.

KCdrummer
11-15-2010, 07:39 PM
Well we HAVE to win against the cardinals this weekend or the season is over. If we can't beat the cardinals at home we are a BAD team.

Three7s
11-16-2010, 02:40 AM
If the Cards shut down our running game, which wouldn't surprise me with how anemic it's been, we'll find out if Cassel's stats against the Broncos really do mean something.

chiefnut
11-16-2010, 09:30 AM
we will now see if our coaching staff can live up to the hype of being the best offensive and defensive coordinators in the nfl. if they cannot make the propper adjustments then this will be nearly as bad a season as the last three. when you see 9 in the box play action pass and the quick slant on the first 10 plays should solve the problem.

bigpoppachief
11-16-2010, 11:57 PM

I agree and also it allowed us to HAVE to pass which I think will give some much needed confidence to Cassel and our coaching staff imagine if we cna get our passing game down with our running game PLUS hopefully DMC will be back soon ! I hate losing to the Donks by any score but this is either going to fire us up or bring us down and remember we play them in Arrowhead right around the corner !

Connie Jo
11-17-2010, 12:32 AM
I'll be at Arrowhead screaming till it hurts, and beating on seats till blood vessels are broken! Clint & his buddies will be there too, and so will Seek!! Hopefully the stadium is full and fans contribute the same! I don't believe we'll lose to the Cardinals, many factors are on our side...including players needing & wanting to redeem themselves.

Chiefster
11-17-2010, 01:54 AM

I definitely think they may well have been believing their own press. Now maybe they'll play like they have something to prove...because they do IMO.