PDA

View Full Version : My predictions for the rest of season

kilobytes
11-14-2010, 06:14 PM
So far my beginning of the season predictions have been flawless. We will lose today but everything has gone according to my plan so don't worry

Cardinals - Win
Seahawks - Win
Broncos - Win
Chargers - Loss
Rams - Win
Titans - Loss
Raiders - Win

5-2 the rest of the season. Going off my predictions at the beginning of the season. I know most of you are pessimistic but I think this is very plausible. Everything is going according to plan

matthewschiefs
11-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Very possible We are a much better football team then today. Maybe this game gets these guys fired up. They gave one away a week ago and no showed this game. If we show up we are a good team.

AkChief49
11-14-2010, 07:43 PM
We are a better team than what showed up. We are not deep on the oline or D backfield(R.Price?) I sure hope McCluster, Waters, Kendrick, and McGraw get healthy!!

UNC/KCChiefs
11-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Ya'll talk junk about McGraw till he is not out there.....what is the deal? 2 Int's and many tackles......

Ryfo18
11-14-2010, 08:08 PM
Ya'll talk junk about McGraw till he is not out there.....what is the deal? 2 Int's and many tackles......

He just about single handedly shut down Dallas clark too.

Hayvern
11-14-2010, 09:32 PM
8-8 we are not going to win anything on the road this year. We might beat all our teams at home, but we are not going to win on the road.