PDA

View Full Version : What do the Chiefs, Raiders, Broncos, & Chargers have in common?

SIC J
11-14-2010, 07:33 PM
They all SUCK on the road!!! Chiefs and Chargers are 1-4. The Bronocs and Raiders are 1-3.

So as many of you think or feel the Chiefs are done or falling flat on their faces, they are still undefeated at home which none of the other teams are. So lets not count them out yet!!!

Chiefs simply need to steal 1 or 2 games on the road and they can still win the division.

kilobytes
11-14-2010, 07:34 PM
They all SUCK on the road!!! Chiefs and Chargers are 1-4. The Bronocs and Raiders are 1-3.

So as many of you think or feel the Chiefs are done or falling flat on their faces, they are still undefeated at home which none of the other teams are. So lets not count them out yet!!!

Chiefs simply need to steal 1 or 2 games on the road and they can still win the division.
Very true. We will win the division

matthewschiefs
11-14-2010, 07:38 PM

IF it were not how bad we are playing I would agree but when you are non competive that is always an issue. Right now we can only hope that this is a one time thing. But if we play like this going forward we are 5-11

SIC J
11-14-2010, 07:43 PM
IF it were not how bad we are playing I would agree but when you are non competive that is always an issue. Right now we can only hope that this is a one time thing. But if we play like this going forward we are 5-11

They are 1 bad game and if gives you that opinion? That makes sense.........

3 TD passes came against the Chiefs FS. Who is playing that position? A 3rd string FS named Washington who is really a SS and a guy off the practice squad. He got exposed!!!

Chiefs are a different team at home. There's no arguing that. Just like the Raiders, Broncos, and Chargers are.

matthewschiefs
11-14-2010, 07:49 PM
They are 1 bad game and if gives you that opinion? That makes sense.........

3 TD passes came against the Chiefs FS. Who is playing that position? A 3rd string FS named Washington who is really a SS and a guy off the practice squad. He got exposed!!!

Chiefs are a different team at home. There's no arguing that. Just like the Raiders, Broncos, and Chargers are.

I am not saying that we are done. We still have a chance. But anytime you get your rear in handed to you like we have today that's a reason to worry. Lets just hope we make the cards pay for this.

SIC J
11-14-2010, 07:53 PM
I am not saying that we are done. We still have a chance. But anytime you get your rear in handed to you like we have today that's a reason to worry. Lets just hope we make the cards pay for this.

The Broncos just got murdered by the Raiders their last game and look how they came back. It happens.

But look at the numbers Cassel is putting up today. He is proving he can throw the ball. Even with the loss, I think he is gaining confidence.

iratefan
11-14-2010, 08:30 PM

I suppose, but to what end. to be embarrassed on the road in the playoffs?

chief31
11-14-2010, 08:35 PM

Sure.

This is a very young team. And some early playoff experience would be priceless.

And, we played pretty tough on the road a few times.

Just not today.

You prefer to go ahead and start playing for draft position?

SIC J
11-14-2010, 08:52 PM

You make no sense at all. If they win the division, they play their first game at home. Who knows what could happen then. And YES, it would go good for the team to get them some much needed playoff experience.

matthewschiefs
11-14-2010, 11:34 PM

Makeing the playoffs this year with a team that is not a top AFC team would be a huge step for this team. There is something to be said about playoff experiance. If we can get some even if we do lose then that will help this football team going forward.