PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is a new day

Vandelay
11-14-2010, 10:43 PM
Ok. I'm pissed, after losing to the gayders, and getting killed by the donks, its pretty much sucks.

This team needs to hit the reset button and get to work this week. They're still tied for first, and the faids have some really tough games coming up.

Time to get back to Arrowhead, the fans need to show up and be loud. A win this week and things will look a lot better.

Connie Jo
11-15-2010, 12:28 AM
Ok. I'm pissed, after losing to the gayders, and getting killed by the donks, its pretty much sucks.

This team needs to hit the reset button and get to work this week. They're still tied for first, and the faids have some really tough games coming up.

Time to get back to Arrowhead, the fans need to show up and be loud. A win this week and things will look a lot better.

Couldn't agree with you more!! I will be at Arrowhead next Sunday doing my part...guaranteed!!

:chiefs:

Chiefster
11-15-2010, 12:36 AM
Yeah, it stinks that we lost two weeks in a row but it is what it is.

mejohnm
11-15-2010, 01:12 AM
In all, we still have won 5 which many of you said be happy with 8 wins. I know we are a young team. I hope the grow quickly though from these last two experiences. No matter what, I am with the Chiefs.

Hayvern
11-15-2010, 10:15 AM
In all, we still have won 5 which many of you said be happy with 8 wins. I know we are a young team. I hope the grow quickly though from these last two experiences. No matter what, I am with the Chiefs.

Agreed, the best I could hope for this season was 8-8, we are right on track for that kind of season. Likely it will split with home and away games.

We have YET to win on the road this year. They have got to figure that out.

AkChief49
11-15-2010, 11:12 AM
Agreed, the best I could hope for this season was 8-8, we are right on track for that kind of season. Likely it will split with home and away games.

Did we not win @ Browns?

chief31
11-15-2010, 07:57 PM

Did we not win @ Browns?

We did.

And we have three road games left. @Seattle, @ St. Louis and @ San Diego.

We have four home games left.

Arizona, Denver, Oakland and Tennessee.

Even if we can't win any of those road games, we still wind-up 9-7, if we win all our home games.

There will have to be a few more games like yesterday for me to be too upset with this season.

I predicted a safe 6-10. :D

Coach
11-15-2010, 09:04 PM
Each loss counts the same. It's only one game, but hopefully last week was a wakeup call for this team. Overall lack of effort on defense.

Pro_Angler
11-15-2010, 11:35 PM
I really believe that after the 2 long tough games the week before and having a few players out and denver coming off the buy had the most to do witht eh loss.
We looked flap and tired. 3 tough road games and to thin air.. the boys need a rest.

Chiefster
11-17-2010, 02:23 AM
Each loss counts the same. It's only one game, but hopefully last week was a wakeup call for this team. Overall lack of effort on defense.

...This!