PDA

View Full Version : Coach Todd Haley

bigpoppachief
11-17-2010, 06:34 PM
I personally love the guy and honestly have more respect for him not backing down and "doing the right thing" and shaking Mcdaniels hand. I love that the rivalry is now going ot be fueld even more and when they come to Arrowhead the Sea of Red will be one pissed off Tsunami ! They say to get respect you have to give it and Mcdaniels slapped Haley in the face last year Haley could of let our Chiefs continue to humilate the Donks in thier own stadium but didn't Mcdaniels obviously didnt take notes and see what real sportsmanship should be Yeah its a business but its not the point. All I know is at Arrowhead we need to pour on every amount of punishment we can and make sure Mcdouchebag knows that he made a mistake firing up one of the most firey coaches in the NFL. Maybe we should all be saying Thank You to McDouchbag because Haley may just release the Chiefs Will in overdrive.

honda522
11-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Hell yeah....totally agree.

Boxermm187
11-17-2010, 11:21 PM
i hope he lit a fire under the whole teams a$$, including coaches. lets see how it plays out

Chiefster
11-18-2010, 07:10 AM
I personally love the guy and honestly have more respect for him not backing down and "doing the right thing" and shaking Mcdaniels hand. I love that the rivalry is now going ot be fueld even more and when they come to Arrowhead the Sea of Red will be one pissed off Tsunami ! They say to get respect you have to give it and Mcdaniels slapped Haley in the face last year Haley could of let our Chiefs continue to humilate the Donks in thier own stadium but didn't Mcdaniels obviously didnt take notes and see what real sportsmanship should be Yeah its a business but its not the point. All I know is at Arrowhead we need to pour on every amount of punishment we can and make sure Mcdouchebag knows that he made a mistake firing up one of the most firey coaches in the NFL. Maybe we should all be saying Thank You to McDouchbag because Haley may just release the Chiefs Will in overdrive.

...Wished He'd done that Sunday.