PDA

View Full Version : Tailgate on Sunday

Seek
11-18-2010, 11:06 AM
I know there were some wanting to join me on Sunday. I am planning on smoking a brisket and maybe some sausage. Who all is planning on coming?

stricken721
11-18-2010, 02:14 PM
It will be me and 2 friends if that's cool. Connie will be joining too.

Is there anything I need to bring?

RusLwt001
11-18-2010, 02:16 PM
Seek,

How does this normally work? My son and I will be attending our first Chiefs Game on Dec 5th. I'm coming in from Georgia and my son is driving in from Iowa. Do most Tailgaters generally allow any fan to partake? I would be willing to cough up some bucks just to party with fellow Chiefs fans, but would be unable to bring food or beverage.

Chiefster
11-18-2010, 02:17 PM

Yes, bring me a ticket! :D

(joking)

Seek
11-18-2010, 05:37 PM

Is hometeam one of those two.

stricken721
11-18-2010, 06:14 PM
Is hometeam one of those two.

No it's two of my friends from down here in Texas. They weren't with me for Monday Night Football.

Seek
11-18-2010, 06:26 PM
Seek,

How does this normally work? My son and I will be attending our first Chiefs Game on Dec 5th. I'm coming in from Georgia and my son is driving in from Iowa. Do most Tailgaters generally allow any fan to partake? I would be willing to cough up some bucks just to party with fellow Chiefs fans, but would be unable to bring food or beverage.

I can't speak for others as I have always taken my own food. So I don't know how open others about serving whole meals to those they don't know. I never have problems sharing because I bring more not knowing who will end up joining me.

I will be there the 5th. I always smoke some BBQ. We have two tents with sides so you are welcome to join us. I live in north kc so we park in lot n. If you are interested send me a pm and let me know what you wante to smoke. I just ask you to cover some of the cost of the meat. I don't usually brink drinks unless you want bourbon or rum with diet pepsi.

Seek
11-21-2010, 09:43 AM
I am between n45 and g30 right by a blue dumpster

Seek
11-21-2010, 10:02 AM
I am between n45 and g30 right by a blue dumpster. I only have the red tent up