PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2010 Week 11 Preview Video - Chiefs vs Cardinals

EmDiggy
11-18-2010, 03:35 PM
Chiefs vs Cardinals Video Preview

Good Afternoon Chiefs Fans!! Good Luck this Week!

Em

Chiefster
11-18-2010, 03:52 PM
As always, my friend, solid analysis! Your delivery continues to improve. You were a little shaky towards the end, but you continue to do a good job delivering a lot of information in a short amount of time. Good job! :D

Three7s
11-18-2010, 04:50 PM
I just wonder if Arizona is going to do what Denver and Oakland did, which is put 8-9 guys, not in the box, but on the LINE of scrimmage. Doing that really screwed up the blocking.

The downside to that is it was pretty difficult for the Raiders and Broncos to defend the pass consistently. I'd love to see the Chiefs audible out of a running play if they see the Cardinals doing that.

EmDiggy
11-18-2010, 06:06 PM
As always, my friend, solid analysis! Your delivery continues to improve. You were a little shaky towards the end, but you continue to do a good job delivering a lot of information in a short amount of time. Good job! :D

Thanks CHiefster!! Its an onnnnngoing process my friend!! :)

I just wonder if Arizona is going to do what Denver and Oakland did, which is put 8-9 guys, not in the box, but on the LINE of scrimmage. Doing that really screwed up the blocking.

The downside to that is it was pretty difficult for the Raiders and Broncos to defend the pass consistently. I'd love to see the Chiefs audible out of a running play if they see the Cardinals doing that.

All that is missing is consistent play from the Passing game.. Hmmmm...I wonder where you guys might go in the draft this year ;)