PDA

View Full Version : Back to Square One

Big Daddy Tek
11-20-2010, 12:37 PM
link: Sidelines With Spano (http://chiefscrowd.com)

Connie Jo
11-20-2010, 11:25 PM
Excellent article Brandon, and I couldn't agree with you more! I had a feeling that sooner or later we'd be in trouble once teams were on to us. You simply must have a passing game, as well as a running game.

I didn't watch the Chiefs play in Denver, didn't have the opportunity to, however...I did read about the game highlights where I could. Cassel & Bowe did put up some passing game numbers...they can do it.

pbatrucker
11-21-2010, 08:42 AM
I exprct a good game this week. They have gone back to boot camp, back to basics this week and the players have seemed to have responded. Kendrick Lewis back in the line up will be huge for the defense.

Big Daddy Tek
11-21-2010, 11:06 AM
I exprct a good game this week. They have gone back to boot camp, back to basics this week and the players have seemed to have responded. Kendrick Lewis back in the line up will be huge for the defense.

Yeah, I'm with you PBA. I think the world of Kendrick Lewis. This has really been a different defense without him. You can easily see why Pioli drafted 2 safties. The depth at that position is probably the worst on the team.