PDA

View Full Version : New Signature Banner for Tonadospotter

tornadospotter
11-20-2010, 08:03 PM
I love the one's that I have that Tammie has made. But maybe time for a new look. Contest for 100,000.00 in Arrowcash to the winner of the best signature banner for Tornadospotter. I will donate the Arrowcash to the winner, the Crowd will vote for the winner. I will use the voters choice, for a period of time, or longer depending on if I like it. :D
Post your intrest in competing and then get to work your contest entry.

kcchiefs28
11-20-2010, 08:27 PM
do ya want a certain player in it?

tornadospotter
11-20-2010, 08:40 PM
do ya want a certain player in it?
To all potential participants, You may have to do a little questioning and research on the Crowd to figure out what I would like. You can ask me in a pm, to be fair to all. But better if you ask around some. Keep it clean, but have fun in this contest, post silly ones as an attempt to find out. Lets just have some fun with this.

Canada
11-20-2010, 08:53 PM
I know he likes spotting tornados

chief31
11-20-2010, 10:14 PM
I bet he likes breakfast buffets too. :lol:

Connie Jo
11-20-2010, 10:51 PM
He loves Nebraska as well as the Chiefs, maybe a combination banner? He likes Toby Keith too, but Toby doesn't have much to do with the Chiefs, lol. His favorite current player was to be determined, but it appears he has determined it to be Tamba Hali, hahaha.

Chiefster
11-20-2010, 11:13 PM
I can see, in my minds eye, the sig I would make for you and it is so magnificent that it would sure to earn first place, but since I don't have Photo Shop nor do I know how to use it I can only imagine winning the Grand Prize in ArrowCash.

tornadospotter
11-21-2010, 07:53 PM
I can see, in my minds eye, the sig I would make for you and it is so magnificent that it would sure to earn first place, but since I don't have Photo Shop nor do I know how to use it I can only imagine winning the Grand Prize in ArrowCash.
:wheelchair: That is why I started the contest, :D So somebody else can make me one. :yahoo:
And I thought it could be a fun thing for the Crowd.

Ryfo18
11-22-2010, 01:02 AM
I think this is a good concept, I just don't have the graphic design experience to make it look better.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/11/71.jpg

Chiefster
11-22-2010, 01:18 AM
:wheelchair: That is why I started the contest, :D So somebody else can make me one. :yahoo:
And I thought it could be a fun thing for the Crowd.

It will be interesting to see what is turned out.

Connie Jo
11-22-2010, 11:50 PM
I think this is a good concept, I just don't have the graphic design experience to make it look better.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/11/71.jpg

I love this!! I think it's awesome!! Looks to me like you have experience, haha. REP!! from me for awesome TS banner effort, lol.

Ryfo18
11-23-2010, 12:57 AM
I love this!! I think it's awesome!! Looks to me like you have experience, haha. REP!! from me for awesome TS banner effort, lol.

Thanks Connie!

I have some experience, but it's all self taught...I know what I'd like to do with it, just don't have the patience or time to do it right now! Mostly the letters around the tornado...I also wanted the arrowhead to swirl into the tornado, but everything I tried looked like crap.

I also wanted to put a picture of the stadium in there, like a side view where it says "CHIEFS" on the sign. No such luck finding a good picture of it though.

I figured I'd post it and if TS likes it, awesome. If not, not gonna hurt my feelings!

Connie Jo
11-23-2010, 11:02 PM
I'm curious...is the background a landscape of Nebraska? I know the more central & north you go into Nebraska the landscape is similar to that used in the banner.

tornadospotter
11-23-2010, 11:07 PM
I'm curious...is the background a landscape of Nebraska? I know the more central & north you go into Nebraska the landscape is similar to that used in the banner.
That would be western Nebraska. Not central or North. For central Nebraska, the landscape would be field after field of corn, or soybeans.

Connie Jo
11-24-2010, 02:09 AM
That would be western Nebraska. Not central or North. For central Nebraska, the landscape would be field after field of corn, or soybeans.

Okay, thanks! I remember driving up through central Nebraska towards the South Dakota border. I thought it began to look open & rocky like that, but I was riding, not driving, so not sure how far West we were.

kcchiefs28
11-29-2010, 08:55 PM
i will try to make one soon... hopefully tomorrow :D

tornadospotter
11-29-2010, 09:14 PM
You all can make as many different ones as you want, to get a feel of what you think will win. But save them and chose the one to enter as your entry. I will start a thread for the official entries.