PDA

View Full Version : help about tailgating

cardiactgaters
11-20-2010, 11:30 PM
question is n lot cash lot or where do i have to go please help never been to arrowhead came in from alvin tx thats about 45 past houston thank you :chiefs: facebook cardiac tailgaters

Chiefster
11-20-2010, 11:34 PM
KCChiefs.com | Parking & Tailgating (http://www.kcchiefs.com/arrowhead/parking-and-tailgating.html)

Connie Jo
11-21-2010, 12:39 AM
I messaged you my cell phone number at Facebook last night, you can call me in the morning when you arrive at Arrowhead & I'll attempt to guide you best I can.

All parking inside the stadium you have to pay for. General parking, such as Lot N, is $22.00 per vehicle. Lot N is on the West side of the stadium. You can take Stadium Drive South off of I-70 to enter the gates on the West, or you can take Blue Ridge Cutoff/Sports Complex off of I-70, enter the gates on the East and drive around to the West to Lot N.

As you drive into the stadium there will be attendants inside booths, like toll booths on turnpikes, but smaller, haha. They will collect your $22. After you pay you'll see parking lot stadium employees standing and pointing to lanes for you to follow. You can ask any one of them to guide you to Lot N if you're unsure where to go once inside the stadium parking lots. Hope that helps. :)