PDA

View Full Version : Herman Monster Official "nicknames" thread

timsatt1
09-24-2007, 12:22 AM
all right kiddies. This is the thread where you can give your nickname or nicknames for Herm.

So far....i have...

Herman Monster

Herm "the Sperm" Edwards

and yes i copied this from another dude...ill give him credit later...

Herman "pass, pass, run, punt" Edwards.

luv
09-24-2007, 12:27 AM
I thought we mixed things up much better today between passing and running.

timsatt1
09-24-2007, 12:30 AM
I thought we mixed things up much better today between passing and running.

yes, that is what happens when the players get on the coach and get in his face and say #$##$, this run, run, pass isnt working. im gonna kick ur arze if you dont start letting our boy huard throw on 1st in 2nd.

so yeah the coach gave into the pressure of the players and started allowing huard to throw.

give credit where credit is due.

herm the sperm edwards is truly pathetic.

hermhater
09-24-2007, 12:34 AM
yes, that is what happens when the players get on the coach and get in his face and say #$##$, this run, run, pass isnt working. im gonna kick ur arze if you dont start letting our boy huard throw on 1st in 2nd.

so yeah the coach gave into the pressure of the players and started allowing huard to throw.

HERM doesn't listen to his players.

He did the same thing he always does. Waits until he HAS to throw then got lucky cuz Bowe saved Huard with his ability.

We need to be nursing lead throughout the game, not playing catchup in desperation!

timsatt1
09-24-2007, 12:35 AM
HERM doesn't listen to his players.

He did the same thing he always does. Waits until he HAS to throw then got lucky cuz Bowe saved Huard with his ability.

We need to be nursing lead throughout the game, not playing catchup in desperation!

i agree 100%.

Herm is "too comfortable" with coming from behind.
I seriously can't understand his backwards way of thinking.

luv
09-24-2007, 12:51 AM

I missed the story where it says the players did this. Link?

hermhater
09-24-2007, 12:52 AM
i agree 100%.

Herm is "too comfortable" with coming from behind.
I seriously can't understand his backwards way of thinking.

Well it's driving me nuts here.

It seems like Carl is nurturing this atmosphere too!

timsatt1
09-24-2007, 12:54 AM
I missed the story where it says the players did this. Link?

source: ME ( i am all-knowing for one, plus I have the ability to get inside Herman Monster's brain)

wish i didn't have that ability, because it has caused my own IQ level to drop, but, nonetheless, I do carry this ability.

Chiefster
09-24-2007, 11:21 PM
Herm Peterson.

m0ebr0
09-24-2007, 11:25 PM
Our ofense is 1D right now. 1st and 2nd down we run usually. 3rd down we pass. I would like to see one game we open up with the pass just to see what happens.

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 01:47 AM
The Herminator...he came to this planet to destroy offenses on one football team at a time.

Canada
09-25-2007, 01:49 AM
Our ofense is 1D right now. 1st and 2nd down we run usually. 3rd down we pass. I would like to see one game we open up with the pass just to see what happens.

Hey MoeBro!!! :bananen_smilies046: Who's that handsome Red Devil in that pic with you?!?! :toast2:

m0ebr0
09-25-2007, 12:47 PM
Hey MoeBro!!! :bananen_smilies046: Who's that handsome Red Devil in that pic with you?!?! :toast2:

Some crazed Chiefs fan that claims hes Canadian that came down for the game. :lol:

Canada
09-25-2007, 04:05 PM
I got a good name

How about Herm "THE CHIEFS KICK ***" Edwards

anaeelbackwards
09-25-2007, 05:09 PM
Herm "We play to win the game" Edwards

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 05:28 PM
The Herminator...he came to this planet to destroy offenses on one football team at a time.

He'll be back!

m0ef0e
09-25-2007, 05:45 PM
Herman "Air" Edwards

Saw it in an article I read today on the Chiefs' official site.

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 05:50 PM
Herman "Air-head" Edwards

Saw it in an article I read today on the Chiefs' official site.

FYP...

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 11:46 PM
FYP...

Nice!!:lol: