PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2010 Week 12 Preview Video - Chiefs vs Seahawks

EmDiggy
11-25-2010, 11:32 AM
Chiefs vs Seahawks Video Preview

Happy Turkey Day!! Good Morning Chiefs Fans!! Good Luck this Week!!

Em

Chiefster
11-25-2010, 09:04 PM
OUTSTANDING nearly flawless delivery all the way through, and that's being nit-picky! You slowed it down and delivered the analysis in a relaxed straight forward way. Great job!

I certainly hope your analysis is correct again this week! :smile

Chiefster
11-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving! :D

EmDiggy
11-25-2010, 09:18 PM
OUTSTANDING nearly flawless delivery all the way through, and that's being nit-picky! You slowed it down and delivered the analysis in a relaxed straight forward way. Great job!

I certainly hope your analysis is correct again this week! :smile

Thanks Chiefster!!! I take constructive criticism well...and you guys constantly give me feedback!

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving! :D

I was about to say!!!!

And Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

tornadospotter
11-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Em, first Happy thanksgiving day. I love your pick to win.
Your video's are getting better every week, you seem to be more comfortable, and confident. This was very good.

Boxermm187
11-25-2010, 10:01 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!!! hopefully you spend it well with you family and have lots of happiness!! Great job and pick!!

Seahawkdude
11-25-2010, 11:44 PM
Everything was great until the final pick.:efpge:

Lazeye
11-26-2010, 12:45 AM
Well I have to say I like the way you roll em! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I thought at first you atleast to me seemed rushed or in a slight hurry but I do understand that on big networks it is all about seconds and making them count. I watch your broadcast more because you are not full of yourself and I hope you never learn it. I like a more indepth and slower pace analysis, I dont want to just hear the info but to think about it as well. I believe this was the best broadcast I have seen to date and say thank you...you are awasome.

Chiefster
11-26-2010, 08:39 AM
Well I have to say I like the way you roll em! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I thought at first you atleast to me seemed rushed or in a slight hurry but I do understand that on big networks it is all about seconds and making them count. I watch your broadcast more because you are not full of yourself and I hope you never learn it. I like a more indepth and slower pace analysis, I dont want to just hear the info but to think about it as well. I believe this was the best broadcast I have seen to date and say thank you...you are awesome.

A great big THIS!!!

pbatrucker
11-26-2010, 09:43 AM
A great big THIS!!!

AND THIS! Great job. As stated before, you are getting better every week and this was the best by far. ope you had a happy Turkey DAy.

Coach
11-26-2010, 09:51 AM
Your best video yet! Nice work.

EmDiggy
11-26-2010, 10:01 AM
THANK YOU GANG!!!!!! I truly appreciate your feedback!! I'm glad you guys understand the hard work that goes into producing 30 videos in a 2 1/2 hr span (NFL, NCAA, CFL, UFL, Womens, etc)...

I work a full time job as a recruiter/motivational speaker for HS students.. so this time frame is all I have per week to film these videos..

Trust me gang...when I have the time to do JUST Football Gameplan.. the videos/analysis/commercials/feature stories will blow you away!! :)

That day is coming soon ;-)

A lot of people also don't realize that everything you guys see (videos & website) I do myself. I am football gameplan lol..

Again I TRULY appreciate the feedback and support to make me better and to produce a better product!

THANK YOU and I hope you guys didn't get TOO fat on Thanksgiving!

Canada
11-26-2010, 10:45 AM
I like your tie!!

Chiefster
11-26-2010, 02:08 PM
THANK YOU GANG!!!!!! I truly appreciate your feedback!! I'm glad you guys understand the hard work that goes into producing 30 videos in a 2 1/2 hr span (NFL, NCAA, CFL, UFL, Womens, etc)...

I work a full time job as a recruiter/motivational speaker for HS students.. so this time frame is all I have per week to film these videos..

Trust me gang...when I have the time to do JUST Football Gameplan.. the videos/analysis/commercials/feature stories will blow you away!! :)

That day is coming soon ;-)

A lot of people also don't realize that everything you guys see (videos & website) I do myself. I am football gameplan lol..

Again I TRULY appreciate the feedback and support to make me better and to produce a better product!

THANK YOU and I hope you guys didn't get TOO fat on Thanksgiving!

You're more then welcome EmDiggy! We all appreciate your hard work.

...And, of course I got too fat on Thanksgiving! :D

I like your tie!!

I thought the exact same thing.