PDA

View Full Version : broncos caught cheating

marloweopatchiefs
11-27-2010, 11:13 AM
Spygate II? Denver Broncos under investigation by NFL - ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5854856)

pbatrucker
11-27-2010, 11:17 AM
McDaniels is at it again.

Coach
11-27-2010, 12:51 PM
Bunch of punks.

honda522
11-27-2010, 12:55 PM
This is why I hate the Broncos most of all team... Remember when they put vasoline on their jerseys?

Canada
11-27-2010, 02:16 PM
This is why I hate the Broncos most of all team... Remember when they put vasoline on their jerseys?

In their defense, I think that vaseline was meant for something else the Donkies like to do!! :D

70 chiefsfan70
11-27-2010, 02:35 PM
In their defense, I think that vaseline was meant for something else the Donkies like to do!! :D

Ha ha!:lol: :lol:

brdempsey69
11-27-2010, 03:47 PM
I hope they end up having to forfeit a 1st round draft pick in the 2011 draft.

Canada
11-27-2010, 04:01 PM
I hope they end up having to forfeit a 1st round draft pick in the 2011 draft.They should, isnt that what happened to the Pats?

brdempsey69
11-27-2010, 04:12 PM
They should, isnt that what happened to the Pats?

Yes, that Pats forfeited a 1st round pick.

matthewschiefs
11-27-2010, 04:44 PM
Whats funny is they cheated and STILL LOST.

captainamerica
11-27-2010, 06:03 PM
You'd think Josh would've learned his lesson from his time with the Pats. I hope the league comes down swift and hard on the Donkeys for this. I expect fines to be levied and for their 1st round pick to be forfeited.

70 chiefsfan70
11-27-2010, 07:02 PM
You'd think Josh would've learned his lesson from his time with the Pats. I hope the league comes down swift and hard on the Donkeys for this. I expect fines to be levied and for their 1st round pick to be forfeited.

This proves Joshie the Donkie is an idiot!:sign0104: :sign0104:

I hope he looses their 1st round pick!

Connie Jo
11-27-2010, 07:56 PM

Was it vasoline? I had it in my memory is was Pam Cooking Spray, hahaha. Whatever it was, they did it during the 1997 playoff game against the Chiefs in KC. If memory is correct, the refs let them finish out the half like that, then made them change or do something to their jerseys at halftime. The NFL fined each player a measley $500.00 each, again that is if memory is correct. Well, they should've been ejected...any other sport if you're caught cheating they eject you. It was a playoff game which IMO should've made their punishment more severe.

They cheated in the draft in 1997 too, can't remember how, but the NFL fined them. Thing is...with such a long history of cheating that indicates to me the Bronoco's owner intentionally hires people willing to cheat. There's too much history of their cheating, a pattern there...owner has to at the very least encourage or condone it. :(

Connie Jo
11-27-2010, 07:59 PM
I bet this changes the minds of many people who questioned Haley not shaking McDaniels hand. Haley said to him, "people are talking about you"...Haley already knew McDaniels was cheating and the investigation was underway.

Ryfo18
11-27-2010, 09:33 PM
According to what I've heard it was their video director who filmed it and the rest of the coaching staff didn't approve and turned him into the NFL. That could all very well be fabricated to protect everyone else, but I'm not going to accuse McD and the other coaches of doing something wrong. It actually sounds like they did the "ethical" thing.

Nevertheless, Duck Fenver

Hayvern
11-27-2010, 10:02 PM
I don't know, I think they should also be looking into those replay failures too.

Connie Jo
11-28-2010, 12:22 AM
I don't know, I think they should also be looking into those replay failures too.

YEP!!

As far as who did what or didn't...the 'nobody name' is there to take the fall for the 'somebody name'...always. Doesn't matter what corporate entity or politician...there's always a 'nobody name' to take the fall.

honda522
11-28-2010, 04:37 PM
According to what I've heard it was their video director who filmed it and the rest of the coaching staff didn't approve and turned him into the NFL. That could all very well be fabricated to protect everyone else, but I'm not going to accuse McD and the other coaches of doing something wrong. It actually sounds like they did the "ethical" thing.

Sounds like Sull Bhit

matthewschiefs
11-28-2010, 04:41 PM

I dont buy that they didnt watch the tape. They got of easy from the nfl. They should have been puinshed with the loss of a draft pick.

Canada
11-30-2010, 09:11 AM

Of course that is what McDouche would say. Do you think he is enough of a man to admit cheating when he got caught. You dont find it odd that this has happened twice in the last couple of years to two different teams and he happens to be on both of those teams? Dirty f*ckin donkies.