PDA

View Full Version : Record Breaking...

honda522
11-28-2010, 07:51 PM
I did math. Randy Moss holds an all time record for most receiving TD's in a single season which is 23. 24 would break the record, and its not really even that far out of reach.
In the 5 games we have left, if he averages 2 per game, he can break it.

Do you think they will try?

Boxermm187
11-28-2010, 07:55 PM
What ever it take to WIN the game is what they are shooting for. If he breaks it great, but as long as they continue winning and having a good game plan. 2 TD a game is far reaching.

ctchiefsfan
11-28-2010, 07:57 PM
He just said on the radio that he's more interested in making a run at the SB than records. Good for him for keeping priorities straight

Connie Jo
11-28-2010, 08:06 PM
What ever it take to WIN the game is what they are shooting for. If he breaks it great, but as long as they continue winning and having a good game plan. 2 TD a game is far reaching.

I agree!

He just said on the radio that he's more interested in making a run at the SB than records. Good for him for keeping priorities straight

That's the Bowe I know and love so much!! He definitely has his priorities straight...he's about the team, the Chiefs...he's made that clear with comments on Facebook. He's not about himself like Randy and other noted WR's!

There will be tough teams to beat in playoffs, and we still have issues not resolved, such as on special teams...but if our Chiefs keep improving problem areas weekly...it's sure possible we could go this year. If not, and the Chiefs organization keeps our team in tact as it is now with players who made a difference...we'll be only better in 2011!! We're on our way, I do believe that 100%!!

Boxermm187
11-28-2010, 08:11 PM
I agree!

That's the Bowe I know and love so much!! He definitely has his priorities straight...he's about the team, the Chiefs...he's made that clear with comments on Facebook. He's not about himself like Randy and other noted WR's!

There will be tough teams to beat in playoffs, and we still have issues not resolved, such as on special teams...but if our Chiefs keep improving problem areas weekly...it's sure possible we could go this year. If not, and the Chiefs organization keeps our team in tact as it is now with players who made a difference...we'll be only better in 2011!! We're on our way, I do believe that 100%!!
Can't stop agreeing with you!!!!!:chiefs:

Coach
11-28-2010, 09:44 PM
I did math. Randy Moss holds an all time record for most receiving TD's in a single season which is 23. 24 would break the record, and its not really even that far out of reach.
In the 5 games we have left, if he averages 2 per game, he can break it.

Do you think they will try?

That just gives you some perspective of how good that Brady/Moss combo really was that year. WOW!

McLovin
11-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Actually it gives you some perspective on how good the Cassel Bowe combo is this year.

Chiefster
11-28-2010, 11:19 PM
I don't care so much about that as I do the stat in the W/L column.