PDA

View Full Version : My predictions still right

kilobytes
11-29-2010, 12:59 AM
Still perfect on my predictions from the beginning of the year. We will be 3-2 from here on out. We take the division. All is going according to plan!! heheHAHAHAHAHAHA

Broncos - Win
Chargers - Loss
Rams - Win
Titans - Loss
Raiders - Win

Chiefster
11-29-2010, 01:02 AM
I predicted 8-8; I hope you're right and I'm wrong. :smile

SIC J
11-29-2010, 01:32 AM
Why would the Chiefs lose to the Titans? Its a home game AND the Titans are playing worse and worse every week.

kilobytes
11-29-2010, 01:34 AM
Why would the Chiefs lose to the Titans? Its a home game AND the Titans are playing worse and worse every week.

These are predictions I made from before the season started. I am not changing them because I have been right 100 percent. No one thought we would lose to the Raiders and Broncos those 2 games but guess what we did and that was what I predicted. I even wanted to change it but I was right.

SIC J
11-29-2010, 01:36 AM
These are predictions I made from before the season started. I am not changing them because I have been right 100 percent. No one thought we would lose to the Raiders and Broncos those 2 games but guess what we did and that was what I predicted. I even wanted to change it but I was right.

Ah gotcha!

So if you could change them, would you? And which ones?

Three7s
11-29-2010, 01:37 AM
I've got us losing one game the rest of the year. I'm sure everyone's guessed it.

OMGLadyGaga
11-29-2010, 01:37 AM
Im more worried about the Rams game than the Titans game, thats for sure. But ya the chargers is a guaranteed loss :( I think we'll be 10-6 too. Unfortunately We might not get in...SD should finish 11-5. Anybody know the tie breaking rules if we both finish 10-6 or 11-5?

SIC J
11-29-2010, 01:47 AM
And why is the game against the Chargers a for sure loss? Cassel has the best overall passer rating in the NFL the last 7 or 8 weeks. Chiefs offense is REALLY coming together now. The defense stepped up today. As long as they keep playing the way they are, they can very well steal a win in SD.

Chargers offense for the most part got shut down against a beat up Colts defense who's missing like half their starters. Colts secondary shut down the Chargers long ball. So it can be done.

No reason what-so-ever to count the Chiefs out against the Chargers. I was there a couple years ago when everyone counted out the Chiefs after falling behind 10 points at halftime and the Chiefs came back to win. Just saying........

OMGLadyGaga
11-29-2010, 02:01 AM
Oh trust me ima be at the game and will be bleeding KC RED! But, just looking at it realistically it is pretty hard to imagine we're gonna finish 12-4. So what game are we most likely to lose?? Also division games late in the season, you can pretty much throw out the records and expect a close game either way. Add to the fact that its on the road, the Chargers should be substantial favorites. Plus that walloping that a bad Donk team gave us in Denver doesn't do anything to raise my expectations for the SD game. But believe me, the best Christmas present I could ever get would be for you to be right and me to be completely wrong. GO CHIEFS!

OMGLadyGaga
11-29-2010, 02:04 AM
Also just noticed youre from oceanside...will u be at the game? If so lemme know so we could talk some chiefs and do some tailgating, ill be making the trip from AZ.

SIC J
11-29-2010, 02:06 AM
Also just noticed youre from oceanside...will u be at the game? If so lemme know so we could talk some chiefs and do some tailgating, ill be making the trip from AZ.

Not sure yet. My girl works the weekends so I always have my kids with me. I'll let you know though.

SIC J
11-29-2010, 02:08 AM
Oh trust me ima be at the game and will be bleeding KC RED! But, just looking at it realistically it is pretty hard to imagine we're gonna finish 12-4. So what game are we most likely to lose?? Also division games late in the season, you can pretty much throw out the records and expect a close game either way. Add to the fact that its on the road, the Chargers should be substantial favorites. Plus that walloping that a bad Donk team gave us in Denver doesn't do anything to raise my expectations for the SD game. But believe me, the best Christmas present I could ever get would be for you to be right and me to be completely wrong. GO CHIEFS!

I'm not counting anything out on the Chiefs. Realistically, the Chiefs COULD win the rest of the games this season if they play like they have been the last 2 games. Broncos loss was a wake up call. And guess what, the Chiefs ANSWERED THAT CALL!!!!!

OMGLadyGaga
11-29-2010, 02:12 AM
Agreed. Hope it continues! Chargers are playing really well, and the most concerning thing is the lack of pass rush from the chiefs that allows qbs especially good qbs to throw da ball up and down the field on us. Plus theres a very good chance this game gets flexed into the Sunday Night game. This could either pump up the usually nonchalant SD crowd OR it could make our young team play more spirited football in front of a national audience.

captainamerica
11-29-2010, 02:45 AM
From here on out the only team, I see us potentially losing to is the Chargers, which puts our record at 11-5. I'm not sure who would win the tie breaker between us and the Chargers, but I'm sure that either way with a record of 11-5 we'd make the playoffs. I expect the 2nd place team in the AFC east (Jets or Pats) to clinch a wild card berth and I think 11-5 would be good enough for us to clinch the 6th seed.

So I think playoffs are well within our reach. If we get into the playoffs were to going to be darkhorse to win it all. We have a team designed for the January. We have no problems rushing the ball and we have one of the best coaching staffs in football.

BoltWalt
11-29-2010, 03:07 AM
If the Chiefs finish 11-5 and the Bolts win out and finish 11-5 the Chargers will take the west due to the better record in the division as per the NFL tie breaking rules.

NFL Playoff Division Tiebreaker Head-to-Head Rules | eHow.com (http://www.ehow.com/list_6786974_nfl-division-tiebreaker-head_to_head-rules.html)

OMGLadyGaga
11-29-2010, 04:49 AM
You would think 11-5 gets you in but with only 2 wild card spots up for grabs, one of them going to NE/NYJ and the other going to PIT/BAL I think the only way we get in is if we win the division. Next weeks game vs. Denver and the finale vs Oakland are HUGE since the tiebreaker goes to best division record.

bigpoppachief
11-29-2010, 06:30 AM
I think we might get a shocker in SD but Really I dont see us losing at home all season if we lose another game besides SD i think it may be St Louis

Chiefster
11-29-2010, 01:40 PM
If the Chiefs finish 11-5 and the Bolts win out and finish 11-5 the Chargers will take the west due to the better record in the division as per the NFL tie breaking rules.

NFL Playoff Division Tiebreaker Head-to-Head Rules | eHow.com (http://www.ehow.com/list_6786974_nfl-division-tiebreaker-head_to_head-rules.html)

This is a fact.

matthewschiefs
11-29-2010, 02:29 PM
We have to beat the chargers they beat us they take the divison lead with the tie breaker. Better divison record if they win out we can't beat them.

kilobytes
11-29-2010, 04:42 PM
Ah gotcha!

So if you could change them, would you? And which ones?

I would say we would beat the Titans. That's the only thing that would change.

Pro_Angler
11-29-2010, 04:57 PM
well the chiefs and the chargers are both 1-2 in the division...so there..

Connie Jo
11-29-2010, 09:11 PM
Im more worried about the Rams game than the Titans game, thats for sure. But ya the chargers is a guaranteed loss :( I think we'll be 10-6 too. Unfortunately We might not get in...SD should finish 11-5. Anybody know the tie breaking rules if we both finish 10-6 or 11-5?

Respectively I disagree! No game is a guaranteed loss in the NFL...anything is possible on any given Sunday. There are too many factors affecting a game either positively or negatively to know it's outcome in advance. Our Chiefs are rockin, and if they continue to rock we have a very good chance of beating San Diego!

matthewschiefs
11-29-2010, 10:46 PM
Respectively I disagree! No game is a guaranteed loss in the NFL...anything is possible on any given Sunday. There are too many factors affecting a game either positively or negatively to know it's outcome in advance. Our Chiefs are rockin, and if they continue to rock we have a very good chance of beating San Diego!

I hope we can pull that one out. The way the Chargers have been and the way they always seem to play late in the year scares me. But maybe we are the team that is able to beat them. I think the winner of that game wins the divison.

ctchiefsfan
11-30-2010, 06:29 AM
We're going to beat those Dolts! And we are going to do it with with some heroics! Maybe a late long FG. Maybe a kick return. Maybe a pick for a TD. But we are going to do it!

This Chiefs team WANTS to win!

Look out NFL! Chiefs coming!!!!!

pbatrucker
12-02-2010, 07:29 AM
All I hear is how great the Dolts are and they have won 18 straight games in December. Well streaks like that are set and broken all the time. December 12th is the right time to break their streak. GO CHIEFS!!!!

tornadospotter
12-02-2010, 08:49 AM
All I hear is how great the Dolts are and they have won 18 straight games in December. Well streaks like that are set and broken all the time. December 12th is the right time to break their streak. GO CHIEFS!!!!
The Chiefs used to own that streak, time to get it back, starting with the donks.

lordchillz
12-03-2010, 09:20 PM
I agree that it's not a sure loss! The media has been on the chargers bandwagon since the beginning of the season! I really thing the chargers are more fearful of our momentum now then before! We're not the same team they met in September! Caseros progress will throw them off!

lordchillz
12-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Sorry for my iPhone spell correct! It gets me all the time! Lol!

Boxermm187
12-03-2010, 09:24 PM
A lot of analyst have picked the Chiefs over the chargers, and to win the division. I really hope for a strong finish

Boxermm187
12-03-2010, 09:27 PM
I agree that it's not a sure loss! The media has been on the chargers bandwagon since the beginning of the season! I really thing the chargers are more fearful of our momentum now then before! We're not the same team they met in September! Caseros progress will throw them off!
lol, I hope "Caseros" torches the donks:chiefs: