PDA

View Full Version : Great, the Chargers r kickn arse.

Sn@keIze
11-29-2010, 06:35 AM
Man the Chargers looked awesome on SNF.

This sucks, did you see that pass rush?

Holdn on to the number one in the AFC West is going to be a real pain now.

I think with our mediocre schedule we can hold on.

OMGLadyGaga
11-29-2010, 06:46 AM
The Chargers schedule is even easier than ours :( But we do have a 1 game lead so we control our own destiny (hate that term but w/e). Denver sucks but I think they can give SD hell at home. If we can somehow get a win in SD then playoffs here we come! The Bills had the game won vs. Pittsburg. That sucks, cuz otherwise we would be tied with them recordwise and they have a tought game vs Baltimore this week. Obv the goal is to win the division but it'd be nice to have a wild card berth as backup :)

matthewschiefs
11-29-2010, 08:45 AM
I would like to thank the colts and peyton manning for NOTHING

It comes down to us beating the chargers at there house. Something that is hard for us to do. We now have to win out to win the divison.

SIC J
11-29-2010, 11:41 AM
Are you guys serious?

I thought the Colts would do much better but right before the game started and I saw how many of the Colts original starters are out (like almost 10 total), I didn't expect much from them.

Chargers just beat a "beat up" Colts team who are 6-5 now and will be lucky to win their division.

And yes, I think winning the division is going to come down to the Chiefs vs Chargers game.

captainamerica
11-29-2010, 11:42 AM
Chiefs Will

Ryfo18
11-29-2010, 11:47 AM
Who cares what the Chargers are doing. The Chiefs need to take care of business this week against Denver and then go on the road and show the Chargers who's running the show in the AFC West (just like week 1). If the Chiefs can't win "must win" games against good teams on the road, then they don't deserve to make the playoffs. I don't care how good San Diego is playing, I'd just feel a lot better if we went in there and kicked them in the chin again instead of letting them push us around because they "are kickin arse."

MoJ
11-29-2010, 11:50 AM
I thought the Colts would do much better but right before the game started and I saw how many of the Colts original starters are out (like almost 10 total), I didn't expect much from them.

Yep...this isn't the typical Colts team. No run game due to injuries made it easier to concentrate on Manning. Injury report before the game...some pretty big names:

RB Joseph Addai (neck), LB Gary Brackett (toe), TE Brody Eldridge (rib), RB Mike Hart (ankle), DB Bob Sanders (biceps) and LB Clint Session (elbow) did not practice on Friday.
Addai and Hart did practice on Wednesday and Thursday (Addai was limited).
WR Austin Collie (concussion) and DB Justin Tryon (foot) participated in Friday’s practice session on a limited basis.
DE Dwight Freeney (rested), RB Javarris James (knee), DE Robert Mathis (rested) and WR Reggie Wayne (knee) participated fully during Friday’s practice session.

KC DADDY
11-29-2010, 11:54 AM
Why are we blaming the Colts. Even if we win our Division we are going to have to play good teams on the road. We control our own destiny. I believe we now have the team to post a win in Sandiego I feel that in my heart. You say Sandiego looked so awsome and Indy is so beat up. If we can not beat Sandiego may be we are still a year away. I myself believe we will go to Sandiego and pull the so called upset. Go Chiefs. I BELIEVE.

KC DADDY
11-29-2010, 11:56 AM
That is so True. Thanks.

Chiefster
11-29-2010, 11:57 AM
I don't know; the Chargers could easily win the rest of their games. I don't know that the same can be said about us.

KC DADDY
11-29-2010, 11:57 AM
We also need to make sure we dont overlook DENVER

KC DADDY
11-29-2010, 12:00 PM
The Chargers still have to play the CHIEFS. I believe we can win that Game. Upset Phillip Rivers and the game is over he is a cry baby. Dont over look Denver but pull together we can beat Sandiego they are not invinsable.

Sn@keIze
11-29-2010, 12:56 PM
and st. louis.

these guys almost beat the falcons.

and beat Denver in Denver which of course we sure as h3ll couldnt do.

our remaining schedule actually isnt as easy as it may seem.

macdaddy123
11-29-2010, 01:24 PM
I don't know; the Chargers could easily win the rest of their games. I don't know that the same can be said about us.
I wander if the Chargers videotaped the Colts, they sure had Peyton's number last night. I wish Peyton would have had the total resources to pull it off, but we will get strong on the next two games. Always remember once a Chiefs fan always a Chiefs fan.:chiefs:

Chiefster
11-29-2010, 01:27 PM
I wander if the Chargers videotaped the Colts, they sure had Peyton's number last night. I wish Peyton would have had the total resources to pull it off, but we will get strong on the next two games. Always remember once a Chiefs fan always a Chiefs fan.:chiefs:

This is not in question; wining the rest of our games is IMO. However, I agree; I wish that the Colts could have pulled it off yesterday - as much as I dislike Manning.

KristofLaw
11-29-2010, 05:03 PM
At least as a fan base we're thinking playoffs and it's just about December. :D

Pro_Angler
11-29-2010, 05:04 PM
that faider and houson game really hurts now..

Coach
11-29-2010, 08:52 PM
that faider and houson game really hurts now..

Imagine, with those two games this team would have been 9-2. Wow. Those are both games we lost in the closing seconds.

Connie Jo
11-29-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm not gonna fret over what lies ahead. It is what it is, and it will be what it will be. I'll do what I've always done...have faith and believe in our Chiefs to do their best. If our best isn't good enough to make the playoffs this season, well, then I'll move forward to next seasons hope.

Right now all I can think about is giving the Mountain Jacka$$e$ the wicked payback at Arrowhead Sunday they earned and deserve. :)

BoltWalt
11-30-2010, 02:51 AM
Sorry folks, no taking the Bolts by surprise in San Diego. They are expecting a tough Chiefs team this time, there will be no loud crowd cheering your Chiefs on this time.

Eydugstr
11-30-2010, 05:30 AM

+1. We got some unfinished business to take care of with Denver.

Orton is playing way better than anyone gives credit for, and they really spanked us in the first game.

ctchiefsfan
11-30-2010, 06:13 AM
Just when I fiigured we were really in the driver's seat the damned Dolts come out of nowhere and beat the Colts!

Lets keep things in perspective. We are going to beat the living POOP out of the Donks this Sunday.

All we have to do is KEEP WINNING!!!!

Too many years we have gone into the playoffs when our power and optimism was waning and gone nowhere.

From here on we are going to RUN THE TABLE and go into the playoffs on a high note. Confident and ready to kick A$$!

Playoff teams make deep runs when they are healthy and confident late in the season.

We're confident and we'll be healthy in a few more weeks.

We're going to beat the crap out of the Donks this week. I mean we are going to put a serious case of whup-a$$ on them!

After that all we have to do is avoid key injuries and ANYTHING is possible!

The scary game is going to be the AFC championship against the damned Splats!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Canada
11-30-2010, 09:20 AM

No, they have to play the Chiefs who already beat them once. Why the love for a 6-5 SD team and none for a 7-4 KC team? Whos so tough on our schedule?

Canada
11-30-2010, 09:23 AM
Sorry folks, no taking the Bolts by surprise in San Diego. They are expecting a tough Chiefs team this time, there will be no loud crowd cheering your Chiefs on this time.

Who cares about surprising them. I want the Chargers at their best, division on the line so that there are no excuses when we come home with another win!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
11-30-2010, 03:22 PM
No, they have to play the Chiefs who already beat them once. Why the love for a 6-5 SD team and none for a 7-4 KC team? Whos so tough on our schedule?

I have had plenty of love for our Chiefs throughout this entire season. My comment simply stems from the fact that the Chargers typically make a late season run. I understand that we defeated them at Arrowhead in the season opener in a game that came down to a great goal line stand in the last 39 seconds. Our next meeting with them is at San Diego. We are 2-4 on the road this year, and the two teams we beat on the road isn't exactly San Diego IMO. The Broncos and Rams I think we should defeat soundly. I don't think that the Chargers, Titans and Raiders will be walks in the park.

The Chargers beat up on the Colts, who beat us, and the 49rs, Bangles and Broncos don't have a shot at beating them IMO. The only other two teams I think that will give them a game is KC and Oakland, and an 11-5 tie between us and the Chargers will more then likely go to the Chargers; from what I understand.

But, having said all this, trust me, I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

Canada
11-30-2010, 04:22 PM
I have had plenty of love for our Chiefs throughout this entire season. My comment simply stems from the fact that the Chargers typically make a late season run. I understand that we defeated them at Arrowhead in the season opener in a game that came down to a great goal line stand in the last 39 seconds. Our next meeting with them is at San Diego. We are 2-4 on the road this year, and the two teams we beat on the road isn't exactly San Diego IMO. The Broncos and Rams I think we should defeat soundly. I don't think that the Chargers, Titans and Raiders will be walks in the park.

The Chargers beat up on the Colts, who beat us, and the 49rs, Bangles and Broncos don't have a shot at beating them IMO. The only other two teams I think that will give them a game is KC and Oakland, and an 11-5 tie between us and the Chargers will more then likely go to the Chargers; from what I understand.

But, having said all this, trust me, I hope you're right and I'm wrong.I AM

Chiefster
11-30-2010, 04:45 PM
I AM

COOL! :D

SIC J
11-30-2010, 04:49 PM

But, having said all this, trust me, I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

They beat up a "beat up" Colts team. Big deal.......

Chiefster
11-30-2010, 04:55 PM
They beat up a "beat up" Colts team. Big deal.......

So, who isn't beat up this time of year?

Connie Jo
11-30-2010, 06:20 PM

I agree. The Chiefs will be without the 12th man, on their own. This time the crowd noise will be against them. It's nice to know the Chargers & you respect the Chiefs as a tough team though, haha. :)

SIC J
11-30-2010, 06:46 PM
So, who isn't beat up this time of year?

Packers, Jets, Ravens, Steelers, Falcons..... Want me keep going or is that not enough examples for you? And that took me about 10 secs to type.

Ryfo18
11-30-2010, 06:49 PM
The Packers are the most beat up team in the NFL. They've put 13 guys on IR!

SIC J
11-30-2010, 07:06 PM
The Packers are the most beat up team in the NFL. They've put 13 guys on IR!

Ok then I replace them with the Bears and Bucs.

The point is not every team is not badly beat up like the Colts. Colts are getting old and its catching up to them. Right when I saw their starting line-up, I didn't think they were gonna win. Too many of their major players were out.

Chiefster
11-30-2010, 07:17 PM
Packers, Jets, Ravens, Steelers, Falcons..... Want me keep going or is that not enough examples for you? And that took me about 10 secs to type.

Sure... :lol:

"I want [you] keep going"

SIC J
11-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Sure... :lol:

"I want [you] keep going"

So I proved you wrong and all you could come up with is a typo I made?

Canada
11-30-2010, 07:49 PM
So I proved you wrong and all you could come up with is a typo I made? You're pathetic.

He was joking, hence the LOL.

Pro_Angler
11-30-2010, 08:06 PM
I love the ignore..hate when people quote ignored people.
If we don't win out were not in. Sd will probably win out. Which ever team from the afc west gets to playoffs will be a team on fire and should be a sb favorite.

Canada
11-30-2010, 08:24 PM
I love the ignore..hate when people quote ignored people.
If we don't win out were not in. Sd will probably win out. Which ever team from the afc west gets to playoffs will be a team on fire and should be a sb favorite.

I dont know that the wildcard wont come out of the West. If we win out and so does SD (with one win either way for when we play) Baltimore and Pit are only 1 game ahead of us with more difficult schedule. 11 wins would most likely get a wildcard spot

Chiefster
11-30-2010, 09:29 PM
So I proved you wrong and all you could come up with is a typo I made? You're pathetic.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just havin a bit of fun dude; I make mistakes like that all the time.

The point I was making was that, typically, most NFL teams are banged up at this point in the season; I could probably list just as many teams that are as opposed to those that aren't, but I'm simply not going to waist time arguing - plus I'm lazy.

SIC J
11-30-2010, 09:35 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just havin a bit of fun dude; I make mistakes like that all the time.

The point I was making was that, typically, most NFL teams are banged up at this point in the season; I could probably list just as many teams that are as opposed to those that aren't, but I'm simply not going to waist time arguing - plus I'm lazy.

My bad. Sounded like you were just trying to be an a-hole.

I understand that many teams are banged up but I was specifically referring to the Colts who I feel are hurting more than almost any team out there on offense and defense. So the Chargers beating them wasn't a big surprise to me at all. There was really no reason for the Chargers to lose to them.

Now if they would've beat the Pats, Jets, Steelers, Ravens, or any other top team in the league at home then I would be impressed. Charger fans are bragging about this win and I don't think it was something to brag about at all given the circumstances.

Chiefster
11-30-2010, 09:48 PM
My bad. Sounded like you were just trying to be an a-hole.

I understand that many teams are banged up but I was specifically referring to the Colts who I feel are hurting more than almost any team out there on offense and defense. So the Chargers beating them wasn't a big surprise to me at all. There was really no reason for the Chargers to lose to them.

Now if they would've beat the Pats, Jets, Steelers, Ravens, or any other top team in the league at home then I would be impressed. Charger fans are bragging about this win and I don't think it was something to brag about at all given the circumstances.

That's a good point. I do think that we are definitely going to have to bring our "A" game to San Diego and we may well have to beat them to ensure the Division Title. To date though, I am absolutely ecstatic about our overall progress this year.

SIC J
11-30-2010, 09:56 PM
That's a good point. I do think that we are definitely going to have to bring our "A" game to San Diego and we may well have to beat them to ensure the Division Title. To date though, I am absolutely ecstatic about our overall progress this year.

If the Chiefs beat the Broncos and then the Chargers, they would only need to win 1 out of the last 3 games to clinch the division. So the game against the Chargers is the most important game for them. Well if the Raiders pull off a miracle then the Chiefs would be in GREAT shape! haha

Chiefster
11-30-2010, 10:07 PM
...And the next five weeks could bring about any number of scenarios.

Connie Jo
11-30-2010, 10:15 PM
...And the next five weeks could bring about any number of scenarios.

THIS!!! ^^^

~ On Any Given Sunday! ~

Chiefster
11-30-2010, 10:27 PM
THIS!!! ^^^

~ On Any Given Sunday! ~

Absolutely!

You know I've never seen that show.

Connie Jo
11-30-2010, 10:49 PM
Absolutely!

You know I've never seen that show.

It's a good movie, but there are scenes with naked football players in locker rooms, which totally shocked me! I didn't get to see much though, cause I was still married back then, & my 'x' husband quickly put his hands over my eyes quite firmly, which prevented my being able to see much!! NO LIE...he really did, hahahaha.

Chiefster
11-30-2010, 10:51 PM
It's a good movie, but there are scenes with naked football players in locker rooms, which totally shocked me! I didn't get to see much though, cause I was still married back then, & my 'x' husband quickly put his hands over my eyes quite firmly, which prevented my being able to see much!! NO LIE...he really did, hahahaha.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, because you had never seen it before right?

chief31
11-30-2010, 10:58 PM
Ok then I replace them with the Bears and Bucs.

The point is not every team is not badly beat up like the Colts. Colts are getting old and its catching up to them. Right when I saw their starting line-up, I didn't think they were gonna win. Too many of their major players were out.

The reason I still find that win to be impressive is because The Chargers beat The Colts where they were still healthy.

The beat the o-line and Payton Manning.

That just doesn't happen too often.

But they are gonna be awefully p***ed off when Jamaal Charles is destroying them.

And... beware the Chiefs' DBs. (Including Derrick Johnson.) :lol:

Connie Jo
11-30-2010, 11:00 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, because you had never seen it before right?

:lol:
Well, his, but not others, and he said he didn't want me seeing others, hahahaha.

Chiefster
11-30-2010, 11:03 PM
Well, his, but not others, and he said he didn't want me seeing others, hahahaha.

I would comment but it would just be wrong. :lol:

Connie Jo
11-30-2010, 11:07 PM
I would comment but it would just be wrong. :lol:

I have a pretty good guess what the comment would be, cause I think I may have had the same thought! hahaha

Chiefster
12-01-2010, 01:00 AM
I have a pretty good guess what the comment would be, cause I think I may have had the same thought! hahaha

Hehehehehe!!!

Pro_Angler
12-01-2010, 05:09 AM
I dont know that the wildcard wont come out of the West. If we win out and so does SD (with one win either way for when we play) Baltimore and Pit are only 1 game ahead of us with more difficult schedule. 11 wins would most likely get a wildcard spot

Bo5th of us can't win out we play again. I'm saying if we beat sd and lose one more we win tie breaker and were in. We aren't the same team that lost a close game to indy I think either chiefs or the chargers can win the sb the way we are playing right now.

Canada
12-01-2010, 05:35 AM
Bo5th of us can't win out we play again. I'm saying if we beat sd and lose one more we win tie breaker and were in. We aren't the same team that lost a close game to indy I think either chiefs or the chargers can win the sb the way we are playing right now.

I know we cant both win out. I put 1 win either way for when we play but I guess we should just win out and be done with it!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
12-01-2010, 08:46 PM
I know we cant both win out. I put 1 win either way for when we play but I guess we should just win out and be done with it!! :bananen_smilies046:

I'm for that! :bananen_smilies046:

GlennBree
12-01-2010, 08:58 PM
Chiefster and A-hole in the same sentence. NOPE! WON'T EVER HAPPEN! CHIEFSTER=CLASSY..ALL THE WAY!

Chiefster
12-02-2010, 01:17 AM
Chiefster and A-hole in the same sentence. NOPE! WON'T EVER HAPPEN! CHIEFSTER=CLASSY..ALL THE WAY!

Thanks kiddo! :smile

Canada
12-02-2010, 01:46 AM

I could think of a few sentences!! :D

Sn@keIze
12-02-2010, 02:43 AM

If the Chiefs beat the Broncos and then the Chargers, they would only need to win 1 out of the last 3 games to clinch the division. So the game against the Chargers is the most important game for them. Well if the Raiders pull off a miracle then the Chiefs would be in GREAT shape! hahaA rare occasion in which you will hear me root for the Faids.

...And the next five weeks could bring about any number of scenarios.This is what it's going to come down to IMO.

We are going to have to go down to San Diego and win.

A wild Card spot WILL NOT DO IT!

This is San Diegos schedule:

Oakland @ A whales vagina.

KC @ a whales vagina

San Fran @ a whales vagina

Then Chargers go on the road to play Bengals then Denver.

Both the Bengals and Donks will be mathimatically eliminated by then. (hopefully the donks will play spoiler, but i doubt it).

We are going to have to beat the Chargers on the road...period.

BoltWalt
12-02-2010, 03:34 AM
I agree. The Chiefs will be without the 12th man, on their own. This time the crowd noise will be against them. It's nice to know the Chargers & you respect the Chiefs as a tough team though, haha. :)
Of course we do know, your Chiefs have have proven to be a worthy opponent this season. Which hopefully will be the push that gets the Bolts over the top in the post season. Of course the Chargers still have to run the table and play mistake free football for the rest of the year.

BoltWalt
12-02-2010, 03:53 AM
The reason I still find that win to be impressive is because The Chargers beat The Colts where they were still healthy.

The beat the o-line and Payton Manning.

That just doesn't happen too often.

It does for the Chargers the Bolts have won five of the past six games that they have played with the Colts. That counts for ownership IMO.