PDA

View Full Version : pick your poison

whatwasthat?
11-29-2010, 02:55 PM
the reason the chiefs offense is so good is that defenses have to choose...this choice is: load the box to stop the run, or play over the top of bowe for double teams....either way, we win
defensive coaches officially crap their pants when they have to prepare for us...imagine when we have mccluster back

:chiefs: :bananen_smilies046:

Coach
11-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Boy how a couple of weeks can make a difference. After that Denver game, the sky was falling. Now we feel invincible.

If I was Todd Haley, I would be hanging those old KC vs. Denver newspaper headlines in the lockerroom this week. It's time to get even with McCheater and the Broncos.

Lazeye
11-29-2010, 04:03 PM
I all have to say is "CHIEFS WILL"

Coach
11-29-2010, 04:10 PM
I all have to say is "CHIEFS WILL"

If you want to improve your day, check out the video on ChiefsWill.com - A ChiefsCrowd.com partner (http://www.ChiefsWIll.com)

Improves my mood every time!

Chiefster
11-30-2010, 05:02 PM
If you want to improve your day, check out the video on ChiefsWill.com - A ChiefsCrowd.com partner (http://www.ChiefsWIll.com)

Improves my mood every time!

...Love that video.

kcvet
11-30-2010, 05:14 PM
leave em THUNDERSTRUCK" !!!!!

figcrostic
11-30-2010, 05:15 PM
Boy how a couple of weeks can make a difference. After that Denver game, the sky was falling. Now we feel invincible.

If I was Todd Haley, I would be hanging those old KC vs. Denver newspaper headlines in the lockerroom this week. It's time to get even with McCheater and the Broncos.

I think the Denver game lit a fire under Cassel the man had a great game that day and has played phenomenal since then. I think the coaching staff and Cassel realized that game that they need Cassel to throw td's to be a good team the running game can only take you so far.

Boxermm187
11-30-2010, 07:23 PM
I think the Denver game lit a fire under Cassel the man had a great game that day and has played phenomenal since then. I think the coaching staff and Cassel realized that game that they need Cassel to throw td's to be a good team the running game can only take you so far.
Yup, now imagine with McCluster back as another weapon to the offense. Man, can't wait for the game. more targets for Cassel

wilqb16
11-30-2010, 09:02 PM
Yup, now imagine with McCluster back as another weapon to the offense. Man, can't wait for the game. more targets for Cassel

I agree - I still think DMC is a difference maker for us. Moeaki needs to rebound, too and become more involved in the offense.

I expect teams will start clamping down on Bowe and we are going to need other options...

figcrostic
11-30-2010, 09:06 PM

Don't have to imagine I've seen how much of threat he is and on top of that he helps get people open, copper and chambers aren't threats.

reded
11-30-2010, 09:22 PM
Can you imagine how giddy we'd all be with a Fitz or V Jackson opposite Bowe right now?

whatwasthat?
12-01-2010, 02:20 AM
I agree - I still think DMC is a difference maker for us. Moeaki needs to rebound, too and become more involved in the offense.

I expect teams will start clamping down on Bowe and we are going to need other options...

with mccluster in they cant put a safety deep to double bowe because if you have mccluster constantly catching underneath routes, hes eventually going to take it to the house