PDA

View Full Version : D-Bowe arguably the best WR in the league at this point

figcrostic
11-30-2010, 04:46 PM
Number 5 in total yards only about 230 yards behind Brandon Lloyd who is number 1 in yards. LLoyd also plays on a throw first offense. D-bowe is also number 1 in td's with 14 total, Lloyd only has 9. Calvin Johnson the number 2 WR in td's only has 11 and 80 less yards. I would rather have 5 extra td's then 230 extra yards.

matthewschiefs
11-30-2010, 05:46 PM
Right now D bowe and Matt Cassel are makeing there case to go to the pro bowl. They are both playing lights out. At the mid way point of this season I said that Bowe was not a number 1 WR he is proveing me more wrong each week and I like that.

Chiefster
11-30-2010, 05:48 PM
Right now D bowe and Matt Cassel are makeing there case to go to the pro bowl. They are both playing lights out. At the mid way point of this season I said that Bowe was not a number 1 WR he is proveing me more wrong each week and I like that.

Same here!

Connie Jo
11-30-2010, 06:13 PM
Number 5 in total yards only about 230 yards behind Brandon Lloyd who is number 1 in yards. LLoyd also plays on a throw first offense. D-bowe is also number 1 in td's with 14 total, Lloyd only has 9. Calvin Johnson the number 2 WR in td's only has 11 and 80 less yards. I would rather have 5 extra td's then 230 extra yards.

No argument from me...

DWAYNE IS THE BEST WR IN THE NFL!!

Boxermm187
11-30-2010, 07:19 PM
I love this guy...playmaker! Bowe and Cassel are blooming and will soon blossom to a beautiful thing.

Pro_Angler
11-30-2010, 08:02 PM
None of that matters if we don't make playoffs. Its a team effort .

figcrostic
11-30-2010, 08:20 PM

We won 4 games last year, and only 2 the year before IT MATTERS!!!!

matthewschiefs
11-30-2010, 08:21 PM

I think improvement matters even if we don't make the playoffs. The improvement we gain this year could help us make the playoffs next year.

aaronchieffan
11-30-2010, 08:35 PM
We won 4 games last year, and only 2 the year before IT MATTERS!!!!

Could not agree more. We are getting better and thats what matters. Playoffs or not. But I would love to see the chiefs get to the playoffs.

Boxermm187
11-30-2010, 08:43 PM
They are doing WAY better.....I am happy to even consider the playoffs for this year. So be happy:chiefs:

figcrostic
11-30-2010, 08:43 PM
Could not agree more. We are getting better and thats what matters. Playoffs or not. But I would love to see the chiefs get to the playoffs.

Some people are just never happy. When last season ended I said if we win 6-7 games this year im happy and many people agreed, but we came out and were a lot better then anyone thought now if we don't go to the playoffs its a failure I don't get it.

SIC J
11-30-2010, 09:07 PM
Some people are just never happy. When last season ended I said if we win 6-7 games this year im happy and many people agreed, but we came out and were a lot better then anyone thought now if we don't go to the playoffs its a failure I don't get it.

That's why you just put people like him on your ignore list. Every positive thing he says ALWAYS is followed by something negative. Can't ever just leave it alone.

As for Bowe, in the last 7 games, he has been the best WR in the league hands down. Every team out there will be keeping an eye on him.

figcrostic
11-30-2010, 09:15 PM
That's why you just put people like him on your ignore list. Every positive thing he says ALWAYS is followed by something negative. Can't ever just leave it alone.

As for Bowe, in the last 7 games, he has been the best WR in the league hands down. Every team out there will be keeping an eye on him.

Nah Proanglers alright he just has unmeetable expectations. Yeah Bowe has been amazing after the bye week I think Haley must have put a foot in his butt or something.

SIC J
11-30-2010, 09:25 PM
Nah Proanglers alright he just has unmeetable expectations. Yeah Bowe has been amazing after the bye week I think Haley must have put a foot in his butt or something.

Well whatever he did, it worked for Bowe and Fitzgerald.

figcrostic
11-30-2010, 09:31 PM
Well whatever he did, it worked for Bowe and Fitzgerald.

If Haley isn't up for coach of the year it's a crime.

Connie Jo
11-30-2010, 10:32 PM

Oh, but it does matter, because if forbid we don't make it to the playoffs, then there is always pride and gratitude in knowing that your favorite player is #1, even if your team didn't make it. :D

That said, the Chiefs are always #1 in my heart, playoffs or not.

:chiefs:

Connie Jo
11-30-2010, 10:35 PM

Correction!! I knew we'd be this good, I had faith, hope, and belief!! HA! :D

Connie Jo
11-30-2010, 10:36 PM

I agree totally!!!

matthewschiefs
11-30-2010, 11:11 PM

I agree. He is makeing a strong case for it.

figcrostic
11-30-2010, 11:24 PM
Correction!! I knew we'd be this good, I had faith, hope, and belief!! HA! :D

Bragger!! :smile

Boxermm187
12-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Yup, he is by far the leading candidate IMO

Connie Jo
12-01-2010, 01:50 AM
Bragger!! :smile

Well, as Kid Rock says...it ain't braggin if you can back it up! hahahaha

I sorta cheated though, cause I go into each year believing we'll be good based upon heart...no stats, no analyzing, no comparisons, no nothing...just heart. Can't go wrong on the prediction if we are good, but sure can have a wounded heart when not!

It's been a great year, so much improvement in every aspect, in every player. We accomplished so much many didn't think possible...including an awesome win MNF! Heck, we even held the so called greatest QB in the NFL to zero passing TD's...Peyton Manning! Records have been set & broken by players, well, at least Bowe...can't think if there have been more off the top of my head.

I'm hopeful Pioli and Haley are wise enough to do whatever possible to keep this team together going into 2011. Cause I have a feeling 2011 is gonna be way more incredible than this season. How could it not be with so many young rookies & veterans showing such amazing talent and athletic skill so young!

GO CHIEFS!!!

whatwasthat?
12-01-2010, 02:24 AM
im sorry if it's just me but if we go 10-6 or 11-5 and miss the playoffs the year after going 4-12, it will be difficult for me to be disappointed for very long

this whole organization's arrow is pointed up

Pro_Angler
12-01-2010, 05:02 AM
Yes we are doing better. Haley should be coach of the year without a doubt. I was refering to personal acomplishments to me don't matter if don't make the playoffs. That takes nothing away from the team growth and effort.

pbatrucker
12-01-2010, 08:12 AM
Well, as Kid Rock says...it ain't braggin if you can back it up! hahahaha

I sorta cheated though, cause I go into each year believing we'll be good based upon heart...no stats, no analyzing, no comparisons, no nothing...just heart. Can't go wrong on the prediction if we are good, but sure can have a wounded heart when not!

It's been a great year, so much improvement in every aspect, in every player. We accomplished so much many didn't think possible...including an awesome win MNF! Heck, we even held the so called greatest QB in the NFL to zero passing TD's...Peyton Manning! Records have been set & broken by players, well, at least Bowe...can't think if there have been more off the top of my head.

I'm hopeful Pioli and Haley are wise enough to do whatever possible to keep this team together going into 2011. Cause I have a feeling 2011 is gonna be way more incredible than this season. How could it not be with so many young rookies & veterans showing such amazing talent and athletic skill so young!

GO CHIEFS!!!

I don't see how next year could be more gratifying than this year if we go undefeated for the remainder of this football season.

Chief4Ever&Ever
12-01-2010, 09:49 AM
Bowe is THE number 1 WR in the league right now, by far! He and Cassell are reading each others minds and making the D pay! The last few painful years as a Chiefs fan has all but disappeared and the Red and Gold are a force to be reckoned with! Bowe for President! Bowe has shut us all up who said he isn't a number 1 WR, not only is he a number 1 he is the number 1! Kill the Donkeys!!