PDA

View Full Version : Your Christmas Wish Lists??

Connie Jo
12-01-2010, 02:20 AM
Just for fun y'all...post your Christmas wish lists! I'm sure we all wish for world peace, health, love, & happiness for ourselves and those we care about. I'm gonna do a wish list for fun, not think about life priorities, I do that all the time! :smile

1) Chiefs theme socks!
2) Dwayne Bowe jersey!
3) One of those little tailgate grills shaped like a Chiefs helmet!
4) KC Chiefs Chaps like Susie wears when riding Warpaint, hahaha!
5) The biggie!....to meet Dwayne Bowe in person, so I can shake his hand & tell him how grateful I am, that he didn't make a damn fool out of me for having stubborn faith & belief in him as a #1 WR! hahaha
:bananen_smilies046:
I can't think of anything else just for fun. It's your turn y'all...give us your best wish list!

Chiefster
12-01-2010, 08:39 PM
...Really at this point: I wish for my wife and family to be happy. We're currently budgeting for my son to attend Southwestern College. It's a mere 20.000 a year.

However, the Chiefs winning the division would be nice! :D

Ryfo18
12-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Chiefs Super Bowl! That's it

GlennBree
12-01-2010, 09:00 PM
I Really Want A 'chiefs Will' Shirt!!!!!
Really Really Really Badly!!

T÷pChiefsFan
12-01-2010, 09:22 PM
1. Season Tickets for next year.
2. Personalized Chiefs jersey (getting it :smile )
3. A Super Bowl win :yahoo:

What can I say I'm optimistic. :chiefs:

Canada
12-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Beer

matthewschiefs
12-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Anything with the Chiefs logo on it for me. My family knows thats the best thing to get for me lol

stricken721
12-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Beer

:canbeer: Merry Christmas, Canada!

tornadospotter
12-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Beer
Here is your present, coming your way.
YouTube - Coors Light Love Train Commercial

stricken721
12-02-2010, 01:09 AM
For me...

1. A new backpack for school.
2. Good grades during the Spring semester
3. A clean bill a health for my Mom
4. A Chiefs Super Bowl!

KristofLaw
12-02-2010, 01:27 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing a post season minus the Colts.

GlennBree
12-02-2010, 07:24 AM
For me...

1. A new backpack for school.
2. Good grades during the Spring semester
3. A clean bill a health for my Mom
4. A Chiefs Super Bowl!

That's a nice list!!!!

kcvet
12-05-2010, 09:39 AM
at my age drawing another breath. but ill settle for a SB

YZILLA
12-05-2010, 10:45 PM
I want a studebaker jersey . Love that guys heart !

AkChief49
12-05-2010, 11:00 PM
My Christmas came early! today was perfect!!! We win, Bolts lose. Makes me want to break in song....."Chargers roasting on the open fire, Chiefs are piling on the fuel, the Oakland raiders are blowing on the flames, cannot wait 'till next weeks duel!!(sung to the Christmas Song-"chestnuts roasting on the open fire")

Connie Jo
12-05-2010, 11:46 PM
...Really at this point: I wish for my wife and family to be happy. We're currently budgeting for my son to attend Southwestern College. It's a mere 20.000 a year.

However, the Chiefs winning the division would be nice! :D

I can't imagine having to pay for college these days!

My friends that live in Germany, told me in Germany college for German kids is paid for by their government, and is required...just like it is for Kindergarten through High School. Quality health & dental care is provided by the government too...less 20% citizens do absorb, but heck...20% is better than 100%! Our government is so mismanaged, abused by those within government, it's a shame really, that we're suppose to be one of the most advanced & wealthiest countries in the world, and our citizens have to sacrifice and struggle related to education & healthcare. :(

Beer

:lol:

1. Season Tickets for next year.
2. Personalized Chiefs jersey (getting it :smile )
3. A Super Bowl win :yahoo:

What can I say I'm optimistic. :chiefs:

Thanks for the reminder...I'm adding season tickets to my wish list too! LOL

I wouldn't mind seeing a post season minus the Colts.

I think your Christmas wish could come true!!

My Christmas came early! today was perfect!!! We win, Bolts lose. Makes me want to break in song....."Chargers roasting on the open fire, Chiefs are piling on the fuel, the Oakland raiders are blowing on the flames, cannot wait 'till next weeks duel!!(sung to the Christmas Song-"chestnuts roasting on the open fire")

Hahaha! I did that too on Facebook earlier...

HO HO HO! Tis the season to be bolt jolted, fa la la la, la la la! :D

Raiders were so thoughtful to give us such a wonderful Christmas gift, especially considering we're their despised rival, hahaha.

Chiefster
12-06-2010, 02:19 AM
I can't imagine having to pay for college these days!

My friends that live in Germany, told me in Germany college for German kids is paid for by their government, and is required...just like it is for Kindergarten through High School. Quality health & dental care is provided by the government too...less 20% citizens do absorb, but heck...20% is better than 100%! Our government is so mismanaged, abused by those within government, it's a shame really, that we're suppose to be one of the most advanced & wealthiest countries in the world, and our citizens have to sacrifice and struggle related to education & healthcare. :(

On this, you and I most definitely agree kiddo! :smile