PDA

View Full Version : Game chatroom test



Guru
09-18-2006, 05:05 AM
Hi there!


Please come to my virtual room where you can join me for a chat, read news or leave a message. All you have to do is follow this link:
http://www.chatzy.com/870529749124

password is chiefs

For anyone interested, we can use this anytime but I was thinking primarily for gametime chat so as not to overload our servers during a game.

bookmark the page and give it a try during the next cheifs game.

Chiefster
09-18-2006, 08:50 AM
Guru wrote:
Hi there!


Please come to my virtual room where you can join me for a chat, read news or leave a message. All you have to do is follow this link:
http://www.chatzy.com/870529749124

password is chiefs

For anyone interested, we can use this anytime but I was thinking primarily for gametime chat so as not to overload our servers during a game.

bookmark the page and give it a try during the next cheifs game.


Â…Excellent idea, and sticky worthy IMO. :hammer:

Guru
09-18-2006, 06:18 PM
I had already stickied it. Pay attention will ya! Sheesh 8-)

Chiefster
09-19-2006, 01:40 AM
Guru wrote:
I had already stickied it. Pay attention will ya! Sheesh 8-)
:lol:


So, what yer sayin is that you've already stickied it. :-P

Guru
09-19-2006, 02:14 AM
Chiefster wrote:


Guru wrote:
I had already stickied it. Pay attention will ya! Sheesh 8-)
:lol:


So, what yer sayin is that you've already stickied it. :-P

I forgot, you are sticky challenged.

kenny1937
09-19-2006, 02:42 AM
I think you guys are beyond sticky, you are approaching Super Glue, anyway sounds like an inovative idea, GO CHIEF'S!!!!

:pint: 8-)

Chiefster
09-19-2006, 02:47 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:


Guru wrote:
I had already stickied it. Pay attention will ya! Sheesh 8-)
:lol:


So, what yer sayin is that you've already stickied it. :-P

I forgot, you are sticky challenged.


:lol: :lol: :lol:


This is news? 8-)

Chiefster
09-19-2006, 02:48 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
I think you guys are beyond sticky, you are approaching Super Glue, anyway sounds like an inovative idea, GO CHIEF'S!!!!

:pint: 8-)

Why yes; yes it is.

kenny1937
09-19-2006, 02:15 PM
We can even discuss how the Chief's lost the bye week game.

GO CHIEF'S!!!

:hammer:

Chiefster
09-19-2006, 03:57 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
We can even discuss how the Chief's lost the bye week game.

GO CHIEF'S!!!

:hammer:

:lol:

Yep!

slag02
09-20-2006, 03:36 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
We can even discuss how the Chief's lost the bye week game.

GO CHIEF'S!!!

:hammer:


Heh It was a blow out-

the D looked horrible

but anyway

that chat room sounds like a sweeet idea i just dont know how much input I personally would put in- im usally very busy cooking food and drinking beer during game time :pint:

Guru
09-20-2006, 03:38 AM
slag02 wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
We can even discuss how the Chief's lost the bye week game.

GO CHIEF'S!!!

:hammer:


Heh It was a blow out-

the D looked horrible

but anyway

that chat room sounds like a sweeet idea i just dont know how much input I personally would put in- im usally very busy cooking food and drinking beer during game time :pint:

Multitask man!!!! That is what the wireless laptop is for. :pint:

Chiefster
09-20-2006, 03:41 AM
Guru wrote:


slag02 wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
We can even discuss how the Chief's lost the bye week game.

GO CHIEF'S!!!

:hammer:


Heh It was a blow out-

the D looked horrible

but anyway

that chat room sounds like a sweeet idea i just dont know how much input I personally would put in- im usally very busy cooking food and drinking beer during game time :pint:

Multitask man!!!! That is what the wireless laptop is for. :pint:

Yep! Come on dude yer a young man. :-D

As far as the game day analysis goes; it's all Herms fault. :lol:

slag02
09-20-2006, 04:05 AM
Young..

but lazy...

damn lazy

Chiefster
09-20-2006, 04:06 AM
slag02 wrote:
Young..

but lazy...

damn lazy




Heh, sounds typical to me. :lol:

Guru
09-20-2006, 04:28 AM
slag02 wrote:
Young..

but lazy...

damn lazy




Hmm,

you got the game....
you got the beer....
but no chat engine? What is wrong with you?

Oh I know. You have friends that want to watch the game with you in person.

Chiefster
09-20-2006, 08:32 AM
Guru wrote:


slag02 wrote:
Young..

but lazy...

damn lazy




Hmm,

you got the game....
you got the beer....
but no chat engine? What is wrong with you?

Oh I know. You have friends that want to watch the game with you in person.

CHIEFSCROWD GET TOGETHER! :hammer: :hammer:

kenny1937
09-21-2006, 02:21 PM
There is no Chiefscrowd, sigh we are all figments of Carl's imagination, Ask Him!

:pint: :hammer:

Old_admin
10-02-2006, 03:46 AM
I don't mean to steal this thread. But, I wanted to let you all know that I have added a chat room to our site. You should now see a menu item that says "Gametime Chat".

Gametime Chat (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/modules/mypage/)

Please test it and let me know if you find any bugs. I think this will be a lot of fun to use during the games.

Logged in users wil be able to run it in a pop-up window if they choose. That way you can still surf the internet, while chatting about the Chiefs.

Chiefster
10-02-2006, 08:10 AM
I like the fact if your signed onto the Forums then you are automatically signed into the Chat room.

kenny1937
10-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Way to go Coach, this is a top notch site, keep up the good work.

GO CHIEF'S

8-) :lol: :pint

Old_admin
10-02-2006, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the compliments. I hope we keep growing! Anytime you guys have ideas for improvement, I'll do my best to try to make them happen.

Go CHIEFS :idea: