PDA

View Full Version : Surprise!

hermhater
09-24-2007, 04:51 PM
The Chiefs/Vikes game got less than 30 seconds of coverage on NFL Primetime.

Those guys suck.

Hey m0ef0e where are the pics at?

m0ef0e
09-24-2007, 04:52 PM
In the pictures gallery under arrowhead/game day pics.

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 12:21 AM

Those guys suck.

I pay no attention to those "Has-beens" Plus I don't have ESPN.

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 12:24 AM
I pay no attention to those "Has-beens" Plus I don't have ESPN.

It's hard not to get coverage without ESPN. I do agree that they suck though. There needs to be a different sports network.

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 12:33 AM
It's hard not to get coverage without ESPN. I do agree that they suck though. There needs to be a different sports network.

There's always the wanna-be Fox Sports Network, but I don't have it either.

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 12:35 AM
There's always the wanna-be Fox Sports Network, but I don't have it either.

What do you do? Sunday ticket? NFL network?

hermhater
09-25-2007, 12:37 AM

No just pretty basic cable. I have ESPN that is on all day (I'm a tech and work at home and watch news and sports on two different sets all day long, wish I had my vid card back so I could watch on my computer, sigh).

All the Chiefs games are shown locally (sellouts for like 15 years or something?) and there is no blackouts locally.

royalswin100games
09-25-2007, 12:40 AM
No just pretty basic cable. I have ESPN that is on all day (I'm a tech and work at home and watch news and sports on two different sets all day long, wish I had my vid card back so I could watch on my computer, sigh).

All the Chiefs games are shown locally (sellouts for like 15 years or something?) and there is no blackouts locally.

How i'd love to be back in MO.

:toast2:

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 12:48 AM

Local networks; that's it.

timsatt1
09-25-2007, 12:49 AM
Local networks; that's it.

same here, i dont even have cable!! i just watch em on local tv, get my bunny ears out, move em around till i get the best reception.

Canada
09-25-2007, 10:56 AM
How i'd love to be back in MO.

:toast2:

Me too :(

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 11:02 PM

Those guys suck.

Me too :(

Well come back home then.

Canada
09-26-2007, 08:25 PM
Well come back home then.

Gotta figure out how to clear it with the wife. I might just go and then call her when I get there and tell I'm drunk and ended up in KC!! Woldn't be the first time I did something that dumb. :bananen_smilies046:

stlchief
09-26-2007, 09:21 PM
No just pretty basic cable. I have ESPN that is on all day.

I stopped getting ESPN when they started showing ESPN in Spanish on a different channel. No one is making me learn Spanish....

:armee_smilies132:

(oops - did I write that?)

m0ebr0
09-26-2007, 10:06 PM

Those guys suck.

No suprise. The Chiefs get no airtime. Even when they are playing i almost never hear anything said about them from the commentators...

timsatt1
09-26-2007, 11:41 PM

Those guys suck.

well of course it is less than 30 seconds in the coverage. There were no highlights!! (except for kc wolf)

it doesnt take 30 seconds to show the only highlight which was bowes catch....or i should say, he had two real good catches...the other one being the one where he had to totally adjust, and catch a low pass that was thrown bad to him. that was a cool catch!!!

Canada
09-26-2007, 11:44 PM
well of course it is less than 30 seconds in the coverage. There were no highlights!! (except for kc wolf)

it doesnt take 30 seconds to show the only highlight which was bowes catch....or i should say, he had two real good catches...the other one being the one where he had to totally adjust, and catch a low pass that was thrown bad to him. that was a cool catch!!!

uh guess you didn't see any of the 6 sacks by the Chiefs Defence. Highlights aren't just offense. Jared rocked AP on back to back plays. DJ ripped itup Hali had a pair of sacks. No highlights...pay attention next weekend!

hermhater
09-26-2007, 11:47 PM

They show 2 or 3 minutes of other teams. Not just highlights but they actually discuss the teams and the performance of things.

Sounds like you're just trying to pick fights with people about the Chiefs performance.

If that is the case go to Carl and punch him in the nose!

timsatt1
09-26-2007, 11:57 PM
uh guess you didn't see any of the 6 sacks by the Chiefs Defence. Highlights aren't just offense. Jared rocked AP on back to back plays. DJ ripped itup Hali had a pair of sacks. No highlights...pay attention next weekend!

yes, i did forget to mention jared allens defensive highlights, my mistake.

Chiefster
09-27-2007, 01:50 AM
Gotta figure out how to clear it with the wife. I might just go and then call her when I get there and tell I'm drunk and ended up in KC!! Woldn't be the first time I did something that dumb. :bananen_smilies046:

Sounds like you got it figured out dude! :bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
09-27-2007, 01:55 AM
NFL Network had Dion Sanders on and his top 10 primetime moments of the week included BOWE at #2 . Not bad in my opinion . they taked pretty good about the chiefs surprisingly .

hermhater
09-27-2007, 02:30 AM
NFL Network had Dion Sanders on and his top 10 primetime moments of the week included BOWE at #2 . Not bad in my opinion . they taked pretty good about the chiefs surprisingly .

That is awesome!

I knew Dino would pickup on Dbowe pretty soon!

They act the same (not like T.O.) and have the same ability!

This is gonna be the Croyle/DBowe offense of the future (#1) with the (for right now #4 defense, will get better since Jared Allen is back) Defense of RIGHT NOW!!!!